What's new

Do Young Taiwanese want to Reunify With China?

Dude, just stop. You believe China is communist. :rofl:
Dude, just stop trying to defend what is indefensible.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

If someone says China is communist.

I will reply saying that is the joke of the century. :lazy:
Yes...Communism is a joke. And a cruel one at that.

then i have nothing more to say. after all you just basically admitted that wall street runs the US. i can't argue with that.
No, I basically said that in a democracy, people have the right to support who they want, including with their money.

Your response indicates that you view "Wall Street" as some sort of criminal enterprise, however. That is the disconnect. I don't view wall street as something evil or criminal. Wall street is just where the financial exchanges and stocks are traded and are located. Yes, the thousand upon thousands of private businesses that Wall street represents have influence. We are a thriving capitalist country and those companies represent the stockholders who are the American people.

We don't view that as criminal or evil. We view countries that deny basic freedom to their citizens, who forbid free elections to their people, as wrong or criminal.

We are a thriving capitalist country and those companies represent the stockholders who are the American people.

I like that! :yahoo:

Tell that to the real American people, when Wall Street sends them the bailout bills. :smitten:

That is the disconnect. I don't view wall street as something evil or criminal. Wall street is just where the financial exchanges and stocks are traded and are located. Yes, the thousand upon thousands of private businesses that Wall street represents have influence.

Allow me to correct you:

Wall Street does not represent where "thousand upon thousands of private businesses" are traded , that is called NYSE, which happens to be located in WS, it's nothing but a machanism, a tool.

On the contrary, Wall Street represents ONLY a handful of powerful banks, most of them are Jewish banks. As the hidden LAW, Wall Street is synonymous to Jewish Fnancial Power.

Get your definition straight before comment.

then i have nothing more to say. after all you just basically admitted that wall street runs the US. i can't argue with that.
No worse than the criminal enterprise that rule China. If anything, Wall Street create jobs and economic prosperity. That criminal enterprise call 'communism' created nothing but misery and death.

I like that! :yahoo:

Tell that to the real American people, when Wall Street sends them the bailout bills. :smitten:
At least we bailed them out with money, whereas ordinary Chinese bailed out communism with their blood.

Last edited:
No worse than the criminal enterprise that rule China. If anything, Wall Street create jobs and economic prosperity. That criminal enterprise call 'communism' created nothing but misery and death.

Nonsense!

Wall Street unavoidablely creates endless economic booms and busts for the benefits of a tiny tiny tiny group of the most powerful and the rich. Jobs for the mass are just a byproduct, a smoke screen which can be taken away easily at will. What´s the US current unemployment rate again?

Most importantly, Wall Street, with its army of Jewish financial `wizards` and middlemen, creates misery and unprecedented national debts! On average, when national debt is incorporated, each and every US holdhold has USD 2.17 milion outstanding debt !!!

You don´t feel it now. But it doesn´t mean the debt is not there. When China is no longer willing to paid for you , the Wall Street bubble will start to burst, and bills, in fancy names of `bailout`or others, will start to knock your door. USD 2.17 milion for each family! We shall see then what you gonna brag about your Wall Street. :usflag: :rofl:

Sachs left Lehman to bankrupt and caused a financial crisis, which led to 9.9% unemployment in America. Wallet Street stresses globalization and sends jobs overseas to Viet-hunting-grounds, so ibankers can get paid 2 million annual and purchase organ replacement in a certain South Asian communist state. A 7th of the stimulus package apparently disappeared without a trace after an emphatically coincidental surge of stock prices in NY.

And no, the PRC doesn't run on oligarchy. It's a junta. Even today, the PLA rules the national congress. (there are even PLA officials in the congress -_-)

Clearly, you're just flaming Chinese communism with little more knowledge than a white American. Yellow + White washed head = flight maintenance crew who can assess Chinese ballistic missile capability.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
At least we bailed them out with money, whereas ordinary Chinese bailed out communism with their blood.

Has it occured to you the question where the bailout money came, comes and will come from? :partay: :bunny:

CHINA! :china:

Has it occured to you the question where the bailout money came, comes and will come from? :partay: :bunny:

CHINA! :china:
Buddy...China cannot afford to lose US as a buyer for China's export, which is how China grows in the first place. So has it occur to you that if there is a trade war where the US impose high tariffs to make Chinese import expensive in the world's largest market, the Chinese economy might enter a deeper recession or even depression than what we are recovering right now?

Buddy...China cannot afford to lose US as a buyer for China's export, which is how China grows in the first place. So has it occur to you that if there is a trade war where the US impose high tariffs to make Chinese import expensive in the world's largest market, the Chinese economy might enter a deeper recession or even depression than what we are recovering right now?

Has it ever occured to you that they can call in guarantees so the DoD would be forced to declear war on China and exercise martial law to freeze bonds, which would end up in nuclear annihilation for both sides?

The world isn't as simple as Gordon Chang purports it to be.

Last edited:
come on, ao333!

what `gook, goof, yellow skin` crap you keep talking about? Refrain yourself or your half-yellow a** will be banned one of these days! :smokin:

come on, ao333!

what `gook, goof, yellow skin` crap you keep talking about? Refrain yourself or your half-yellow a** will be banned one of these days! :smokin:
Nonsense. The Chinese members are supposed to support this Canadian loser.

Yellow + White washed head = flight maintenance crew who can assess Chinese ballistic missile capability.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If what is known about you is true, that you are part Asian, I feel really sorry for you if you have to resort to racist epithets. There must be some serious self hatred for your Asian side. Guess we know who is really trying to be 'white' here.

Back
Top Bottom