What's new

Do you want Shariah law in Pakistan

Do you want shariah rule in Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and you are one among them.
Or else I will have to regard you as a hypocrite of ultimate standard just like all Islamist are!

seriously dude?
arrogance....
if you really have a brain why dont actually say something of value instead of your usual ranting.
man i feel ofr the people who had to read your 11000 posts now

Ironically Dina Wadia was born on 15 August the national day of India!

maybe if he didnt disown her she wouldve lived in pakistan?

I had been a die-hard supporter of Sharia Law in Pakistan. I have been to Tanzeem e Islami many times in my life and really liked Late Dr. Israr Ahmed and his efforts for Sharia in Pakistan. But I have finally realized that sharia law in Pakistan or anywhere in the world is impossible with so many sects declaring each other Kafirs and with their own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah...

Sharia Law is impossible unless a divine guidance and "Imam Mahdi"

my life story

Out of 50-60 muslim majority countries how many have shariah law???

And the big three middleeast countries, Do Iran, Saudi Arabia and Turkey have shariah law?

I know only one country with sharia law ie talibani afghanistan....

Anyways I would not like shariah law in my country!!!!

the same quad e azam who disowned his own daughter for marrying a parsi?
is that the guy you talking about?

Forgive me sire as your knowledge surpasses all those who came before you. Didnt knew that we were discussing his personal life. All hail to your stupidity that you jumped directly into his personal life rather than his achievements. Couple of more brain like yours and thats it. All those book writers and historians must be bunch of idiots to consider Jinnah as a founder of our nation.

be sure to reply to everything @sombozo
dont run away from your own thread.

did you know that adultry is a crime in almost half of the states in america?
it isnt a barier it is to protect people, so nutjobs cant just go around accusing people of having committed adultry, its a serious thing whenyou discover that your wife has been with the neighbor while you at work maybe then you will get an idea.

Once again you are using a very selective example to get your point across...typical islamist..if you love shariah soo much and hate western values so much then please give up your life in US of A! It is ruled by a heretic man made constitution!

seriously dude?
arrogance....
if you really have a brain why dont actually say something of value instead of your usual ranting.
man i feel ofr the people who had to read your 11000 posts now

I am not ranting..didnt you say USA was made for people who could not find a place anywhere else?

Such is your level of bigotry then what are you doing in USA and bearing their citizenship as well?? :astagh::astagh:

Islamist hypocrisy at its best!

Out of 50-60 muslim majority countries how many have shariah law???

And the big three middleeast countries, Do Iran, Saudi Arabia and Turkey have shariah law?

I know only one country with sharia law ie talibani afghanistan....

Anyways I would not like shariah law in my country!!!!

There is no such thing as sharia law. It is a fantasy that bunch of wahabi mullahs came up with in their spare time when they were not killing people.

Once again you are using a very selective example to get your point across...typical islamist..if you love shariah soo much and hate western values so much then please give up your life in US of A! It is ruled by a heretic man made constitution!

man its irritating repeating my self to about this why dont you get this in your head already.
i live in america to help support my family, i love america dont get me wrong on that, but if pakistan becomes an islamic welfare state i will move back and open a business in pakistan and work there. thats what i want to do thats my ultimate goal.
now freaking stop asking me the same **** over and over again.

the matter of various sects as a hinderance to Shariah law is a myth. the disagreement which exists between different sects is of secondary nature which does not have to do anything concerning the governance of state in accordance to Shariah. The disagreement between different legal schools is only concerning 30% of the law and most of it is to do with subjects such as the time of prayers, actions during prayer, number of extra prayers etc etc which have to do nothing with Governance. And other disagreement between later sects is to do with belief structure (often called as Aqeedah) such as the nature of prophets' and saint's life after they die etc etc which dont even enter the secondary domain.

Forgive me sire as your knowledge surpasses all those who came before you. Didnt knew that we were discussing his personal life. All hail to your stupidity that you jumped directly into his personal life rather than his achievements. Couple of more brain like yours and thats it. All those book writers and historians must be bunch of idiots to consider Jinnah as a founder of our nation.

wow seriously man you guys just dont stop kasamey lol.
you brought him up and tried to think for muhammad ali jinnah, you tried to make it seem like that he would be disappointed after seeing that pakistanis want sharia.

so to show you his mind set i gave you an example of what he thinks.
and clearly that shut u up so resorted to the usually atheist/agnostic bs.

i think some of the Yes votes were posted by Indians as a trolling attempt..beside we also have the zarvan brigade on this forum!

There are the people who voted Yes!

it is actually the opposite

i think

indians are voting for no and never

and are devising a way to disable the yes option with you

poll cannot be fair only Pakistanis should be allowed all churails will vote no and never outsiders

man its irritating repeating my self to about this why dont you get this in your head already.
i live in america to help support my family, i love america dont get me wrong on that, but if pakistan becomes an islamic welfare state i will move back and open a business in pakistan and work there. thats what i want to do thats my ultimate goal.
now freaking stop asking me the same **** over and over again.

Translation:
I have to work my a55 off at some 7/11 store or petrol pump to help ends meet but if Pakistan turns into an islamic welfare state aka free money handouts I will be quick to move back.

Good you have exposed your intentions of imposing hell on 180 million people so you can enjoy some free money! Typical Islamist opportunist mentality nothing else! What is stopping you from opening a business in Pakistan today? Ohh your madrassah friends have turned the economic viability of the country into splinters thanks to daily 72 virgin blow jobs!

You shouldn't be boasting your American passport shall you had an iota of intent to every return to Pakistan..I am well familiar with this disgusting burger-molvi mentality..you home, creed and grave are all in US of A.

If the khilafat Rashda could not long more then 30 40 yrs, while there were great people about, how could Shariaah-if we call it islamic rashda state system, prevail when the poeple like Fazal ur Rehman, Manawar Hsaasn etc nto to mention Mulla Omer, Hakeem ullah, Fazal Ullah, are there. shariah is a slogan to fool the masses, It never was and never will be a state system.

At best we can have is that; educate the people basic tenents of islam, honesty, properly, and state system will be better then we can imagine at the moment.

If the khilafat Rashda could not long more then 30 40 yrs, while there were great people about, how could Shariaah-if we call it islamic rashda state system, prevail when the poeple like Fazal ur Rehman, Manawar Hsaasn etc nto to mention Mulla Omer, Hakeem ullah, Fazal Ullah, are there. shariah is a slogan to fool the masses, It never was and never will be a state system.

At best we can have is that; educate the people basic tenents of islam, honesty, properly, and state system will be better then we can imagine at the moment.
you can not casually implement sharia it does not work
if fazlu rehman and munar hassan are reasons not to apply sharia then i don't want democracy as it is slogan for masses to fool them by nawaz and zardari

Translation:
I have to work my a55 off at some 7/11 store or petrol pump to help ends meet but if Pakistan turns into an islamic welfare state aka free money handouts I will be quick to move back.

Good you have exposed your intentions of imposing hell on 180 million people so you can enjoy some free money! Typical Islamist opportunist mentality nothing else! What is stopping you from opening a business in Pakistan today? Ohh your madrassah friends have turned the economic viability of the country into splinters thanks to daily 72 virgin blow jobs!

You shouldn't be boasting your American passport shall you had an iota of intent to every return to Pakistan..I am well familiar with this disgusting burger-molvi mentality..you home, creed and grave are all in US of A.

'islamic welfare state' is handing out free money? lol how much have you read about islamic welfare state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom