What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir law ko interpret aap kartay hain.. pooch mujh se rahay hain.. lolll

Canada janay ka kia hua?

chale jaenge jab aap bolenge...

law to likha hua.... uski tashreeh karna insaaf kay taqazay poray karke mushkil kaam hai

me to esi hi cherh raha tha apka post karke....

chale jaenge jab aap bolenge...

law to likha hua.... uski tashreeh karna insaaf kay taqazay poray karke mushkil kaam hai

me to esi hi cherh raha tha apka post karke....
I have found a away for you.. lets go to Panama thread..

treat them justly and fairly

So the word londee and the meaning it carries ..... is it just and fair?

When did marrying 4 different virgin girls became a birth right?

I don't think the concept of Ghulam or Londi now we can apply...........

actually the word londee is not that simple that one limits it to just pows.

and marriage is luxury. one two three four. a social contract. the limit is 4 as provided by god. rest is mans talk and womans politik

actually the word londee is not that simple that one limits it to just pows.

There was no other way for londee except war ....... and Quran put a restriction on it, by advising just and fair treatment.

The rest of the londeez in Heera Mandi etc are selfish men and their lust ....... nothing to do with any religion.

and marriage is luxury. one two three four. a social contract. the limit is 4 as provided by god. rest is mans talk and womans politik

The limit is not four ..... if we go by the way wordings and meanings .... to be precise it says three three four four ...... and it was never a luxury nor it was some sort of divine birth right granted to men, it was a responsibility assigned according to the needs of those times. Only when the number of helpless women and orphan children is there you are asked to undertake that duty as a Muslim, to grant them status, guardianship and custody ........ no one's permission would be required in that case.

I don't know I sometimes wonder ........ why don't we study Nabi Pak's marriage with Ama Khadeeja .... the whole time till the Bibi Khadeeja (May ALLAH be pleased with her) was alive there was no other woman in Nikah of Nabi Pak.

I don't think the concept of Ghulam or Londi now we can apply...........

It wasn't applied even then ........ perverts introduced these concepts and practices again in guise of their holy work.

There was no other way for londee except war ....... and Quran put a restriction on it, by advising just and fair treatment.

The rest of the londeez in Heera Mandi etc are selfish men and their lust ....... nothing to do with any religion.

The limit is not four ..... if we go by the way wordings and meanings .... to be precise it says three three four four ...... and it was never a luxury nor it was some sort of divine birth right granted to men, it was a responsibility assigned according to the needs of those times. Only when the number of helpless women and orphan children is there you are asked to undertake that duty as a Muslim, to grant them status, guardianship and custody ........ no one's permission would be required in that case.

I don't know I sometimes wonder ........ why don't we study Nabi Pak's marriage with Ama Khadeeja .... the whole time till the Bibi Khadeeja (May ALLAH be pleased with her) was alive there was no other woman in Nikah of Nabi Pak.

na na na...not entirely...

but i will come back to this later on... right now i cant deal with this

Not that I am judging you or anyone else ....... but do you have credible proof and evidence for this assertion?

If that is the case then why such activity should be left unanswered? It would create more confusion.

Lol what evidence can you possibly hope from him ? People like him are the kind to throw labels around whenever they see someone who doesn't have the same opinion as them. Want rights for Hindus ? You're a Hindu. Want protection for ahmedis ? You're an ahmedis. Want justice for Christians ? You're a Christian. God has not blessed such kind with empathy for others.

Lol what evidence can you possibly hope from him ? People like him are the kind to throw labels around whenever they see someone who doesn't have the same opinion as them. Want rights for Hindus ? You're a Hindu. Want protection for ahmedis ? You're an ahmedis. Want justice for Christians ? You're a Christian. God has not blessed such kind with empathy for others.

May be the way you ask rights for others is the source of confusion, misunderstanding and fighting ..... instead of your asking rights for them? e.g. if you read an article and straight away assume that whatever is written is true .... and start advocating for rights in a way that is more damaging then helping? I am trying to figure out and suggest only ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom