What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which state does the moral policing to the level that countries under shariah law do ? I'm stuck on the shariah nightmare because it is indeed a nightmare. If you're extending a matter between man and God to the state then and allowing them do decide how you should act then it is no short of a nightmare. As for being able to call wrong a wrong, the definition of both right and wrong have changed through the ages and even the holiest of men can attest to this. For example slavery is defined in great detail in the shariah because it was according to the norms of the time. As of now all Islamic states under varying amounts of Shariah have outlawed slavery and any concept of the sorts (same goes for giving women democratic rights) but according to you the definitions of right and wrong are predetermined, so do you support this decision ?

O bai ......... now you really need to read the link I posted. Unless you read it you won't understand where I am coming from. For your information ....... for my views I have been declared non Muslim by a Chinese member here (most probably an Atheist himself), because I was speaking something different, unheard of Islam ...... I have many times said that traditions (i.e. the hear say associated with Muhammad Peace be upon him as hadeeths) need to be revisited in light of Quran, the interpretations of Quran that we use need to be revisited ...... the Sharia you talk about is 90% from these sources (hear say) and may be 10% from Quran (that too with distorted interpretation and understanding) to make it look authentic. I don't recognise Fatwas and don't take them seriously ...... I am free human capable of thinking, I will form my own opinion and views. You mentioning slavery well what do you expect when Quran gradually prohibited that practice ..... but the traditions made it look normal and an Islamic practice ........

:-)
Hi ,
Do u think religion should be a personal matter or not ?

I believe on it in a sense that while meeting people, going out , working etc ... religion should be kept personal .
We should not judge anyone's act on religious bases while we should be broad minded .
And that we should not judge anyone's deeds , good or bad based on religion . Whether we follow religion or do ibadat, we should not go on boasting about it .

However , discussing with friends or good positive preaching is a good thing .

What do u think ?
You think you can discuss this topic on PDF without flaming a lot of heads on fire and ultimately turning the discussion into "kafis kafir" "mulla mulla" stuff? :-)

My two cents, I cant even find myself satisfied over how i treat my parents and how my words hurt my friends and family and how i fulfill my responsibilities against the injustice in our society and how i earn my earnings. i cant get past this stuff being a muslim baqi tak to pohancha hi nai jata yahin se dar lagney lag jata Allah se.
Don't know how people jump any further from this even let alone Implementation of a system of Allah :undecided:

O bai ......... now you really need to read the link I posted. Unless you read it you won't understand where I am coming from. For your information ....... for my views I have been declared non Muslim by a Chinese member here (most probably an Atheist himself), because I was speaking something different, unheard of Islam ...... I have many times said that traditions (i.e. the hear say associated with Muhammad Peace be upon him as hadeeths) need to be revisited in light of Quran, the interpretations of Quran that we use need to be revisited ...... the Sharia you talk about is 90% from these sources (hear say) and may be 10% from Quran (that too with distorted interpretation and understanding) to make it look authentic. I don't recognise Fatwas and don't take them seriously ...... I am free human capable of thinking, I will form my own opinion and views. You mentioning slavery well what do you expect when Quran gradually prohibited that practice ..... but the traditions made it look normal and an Islamic practice ........

Yaar, your duty is to convey the msg..

Do not put yourself into unnecessary stress.. jis ko nahi maan'na woh nahi manay ga.. balkay zid main aur pakka hojaega..

Don't waste your time on habitual trolls.. There are many who others who you can work on.

Yaar, your duty is to convey the msg..

Do not put yourself into unnecessary stress.. jis ko nahi maan'na woh nahi manay ga.. balkay zid main aur pakka hojaega..

Don't waste your time on habitual trolls.. There are many who others who you can work on.

Duty is to the whole of human kind (even the intolerant superstitious backward most annoying people from neighbor included) .... so we can't be selective. Jiss ko zid may paka hona hy, ho jy ...... saadi zaat tay ki fark painda ay? And waisay b bai jiss nizam ka may manany wala ho wo to shayad mayray hotay kabi ay ga nai ... to kya jata hy ... dil pashori karnay may?

Lol well thats what my whole arguement is about. That we cannot live our lives according to a law that is derived from traditions and norms. Norms change and so do definitions of right and wrong.

Lol well thats what my whole arguement is about. That we cannot live our lives according to a law that is derived from traditions and norms. Norms change and so do definitions of right and wrong.

And my argument is Quran remains the same ....... the only ultimate truth and guidance. And I won't budge an inch or cm away from this. Anything and everything needs to be derived within limits of immutable guidance given in Quran. The non Muslims are not relevant .... they have more than sufficient freedom granted under such system. Because that system works for welfare of humanity and not some specific class.

Duty is to the whole of human kind (even the intolerant superstitious backward most annoying people from neighbor included) .... so we can't be selective. Jiss ko zid may paka hona hy, ho jy ...... saadi zaat tay ki fark painda ay? And waisay b bai jiss nizam ka may manany wala ho wo to shayad mayray hotay kabi ay ga nai ... to kya jata hy ... dil pashori karnay may?

Problem is that there are a lot of non-Muslim (you know who I am referring to... such as the Lahori group) on this forum in the disguise of Muslims. There sole purpose is to create confusion among Muslims.. There are some ladies in this group as well..

And there was a time when our beloved Prophet (PBUH) was asked to tell such people who come with different proposals to come to their terms that:

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: Oh you who turn away
I do not worship what you worship,
nor do you worship what I worship.
And I will not worship what you worship,
Nor will you worship what I worship.
Your way is yours, and my way is mine.

Problem is that there are a lot of non-Muslim (you know who I am referring to... such as the Lahori group) on this forum in the disguise of Muslims.

Not that I am judging you or anyone else ....... but do you have credible proof and evidence for this assertion?

There sole purpose is to create confusion among Muslims..

If that is the case then why such activity should be left unanswered? It would create more confusion.

Why a hungry face...You didn't get the food for many days?
0.o face is certainly not a hungry face, at least not for food.
You didn't say anything in the Quran that only the creator would know

0.o face is certainly not a hungry face, at least not for food.
You didn't say anything in the Quran that only the creator would know

Never worthwhile to try and have meaningful debate with dogmatics.. Best to just read and sigh

Not that I am judging you or anyone else ....... but do you have credible proof and evidence for this assertion?

Not sure about a particular case.. I know a guy who worked on them.. and have attended their classes.. There is a media cell that is specifically targeting our normal forums such as PDF..

The activity he described how they act is in the following order:

1 - First post useless questions that misguide unaware Muslims (with limited background knowledge of Islam) more towards questioning the Islamic teachings..
2 - Then inject the libtard thinking (not liberal, I am talking about a more destructive form)
3 - Then present their point of view by somehow getting physical address of the target..

If you see, nowadays, this is exactly being followed here.. Anyway, again it is my assertion based on the discussion I had five/ six years back.

Anyway, you carry on if you think it is appropriate.. This is also a good way.. but then don't leave the topic in the middle.. and try that the thread is not locked before the discussion has not reached a logical conclusion..

Not sure about a particular case.. I know a guy who worked on them.. and have attended their classes.. There is a media cell that is specifically targeting our normal forums such as PDF..

The activity he described how they act is in the following order:

1 - First post useless questions that misguide unaware Muslims (with limited background knowledge of Islam) more towards questioning the Islamic teachings..
2 - Then inject the libtard thinking (not liberal, I am talking about a more destructive form)
3 - Then present their point of view by somehow getting physical address of the target..

If you see, nowadays, this is exactly being followed here.. Anyway, again it is my assertion based on the discussion I had five/ six years back.

Anyway, you carry on if you think it is appropriate.. This is also a good way.. but then don't leave the topic in the middle.. and try that the thread is not locked before the discussion has not reached a logical conclusion..

what is the legal interpretation of the concept of Londee in Islam?

what is the legal interpretation of the concept of Londee in Islam?

I am evil i keep telling you guys you just dont listen

Hi ,
Do u think religion should be a personal matter or not ?

I believe on it in a sense that while meeting people, going out , working etc ... religion should be kept personal .
We should not judge anyone's act on religious bases while we should be broad minded .
And that we should not judge anyone's deeds , good or bad based on religion . Whether we follow religion or do ibadat, we should not go on boasting about it .

However , discussing with friends or good positive preaching is a good thing .

What do u think ?
You are absolutely right sir, religion should be personal
We can't have rights to inquire someone's faith/religion
Every body have the right to choose or practice his/her religious affairs without any restriction or any sort of fear/prohibition

But we can propagate our religion within our coreligionists,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom