What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
We won't. IK will never win a majority in Sindh or Punjab with his ethnic centric and anti Army views. Trust me, Unless IK changes his views on the Taliban etc there is no way he is coming any where near power. He can rant and cry all he wants, it won't make him the prime minister.
what is anti army or ethenic center views? most of PMLN blame PTI for being puppet of army on other hand pmln supports claims we are anti army. .
btw i have seen u after 2013 election? u were die hard supporter of PMLN

We won't. IK will never win a majority in Sindh or Punjab with his ethnic centric and anti Army views. Trust me, Unless IK changes his views on the Taliban etc there is no way he is coming any where near power. He can rant and cry all he wants, it won't make him the prime minister.
And PTI got 7 million votes from only KPK?

what is anti army or ethenic center views? most of PMLN blame PTI for being puppet of army on other hand pmln supports claims we are anti army. .
btw i have seen u after 2013 election? u were die hard supporter of PMLN

I was a die hard supporter of PML? :rofl::crazy:

I was anti PMLN way before IK was even born politically.

His insistence in apologising for the Taliban make him anti army and anti Pakistan. Well didn't he say Punjabis are weak and Sindhis are cowards? So according to him he's the only strong and brave one.

And PTI got 7 million votes from only KPK?

I said the majority. He will never win a majority in Sindh or Punjab anytime soon.

His insistence in apologising for the Taliban make him anti army and anti Pakistan. Well didn't he say Punjabis are weak and Sindhis are cowards? So according to him he's the only strong and brave one.

I said the majority. He will never win a majority in Sindh or Punjab anytime soon.
I agree about Sindh but Punjab is a different ball game.

if im not confusing u with someone else, i think u were supporting pmln.
now lets talking about imran khan being pro taliban. he is more vocal that is his only fault. 2 all parties conference conculded on same thing . No operation, talks the way forward . resolution passed in NA. then PM during election said it negociation is only way forward. so why imran khan only just bcoz he was more vocal of the thing which every one was supporting in parliment?

now sindhis and punjabs are infested with feudalism since long. this is the reason pakistan was ranked very high on slavery index just after india. people dnt stand up for themself here . u can say its untrue if u want but stats dnt favor u /

rascals .jpg

funny thing is imran khan is on one side. PMLN, PPP, ANP,MOLANA , mqm is on one side. even indian and chinese voted against imran khan . still imran khan has more supporters here . in ur face patwaris

if im not confusing u with someone else, i think u were supporting pmln.
now lets talking about imran khan being pro taliban. he is more vocal that is his only fault. 2 all parties conference conculded on same thing . No operation, talks the way forward . resolution passed in NA. then PM during election said it negociation is only way forward. so why imran khan only just bcoz he was more vocal of the thing which every one was supporting in parliment?

now sindhis and punjabs are infested with feudalism since long. this is the reason pakistan was ranked very high on slavery index just after india. people dnt stand up for themself here . u can say its untrue if u want but stats dnt favor u /

The rest is your opinion. But I have never supported PML-N in my life and never will. You are definitely confusing me with someone else.

funny thing is imran khan is on one side. PMLN, PPP, ANP,MOLANA , mqm is on one side. even indian and chinese voted against imran khan . still imran khan has more supporters here . in ur face patwaris

off course.

PTI - Pakistani tehreke Internet

PTI - Pakistani tehreke (fazool) Ilzamat

people moaning on shuting down faisalabad industry where were you guys when faisalabadi industrialists were moving to bangladesh due to ignorance of GANJA KHADIM and His KUgo Brother's vison and making bangladesh leading exporter of textile in these last 7 years before faisalabad alone was earning 75% of forex of pakistan now its barely 20% .. our exports are not even 3 billion dollar compared to bangladesh's 28 billion dollar.. where were you piece of crap and supporters of noonies ???

off course.

PTI - Pakistani tehreke Internet

PTI - Pakistani tehreke (fazool) Ilzamat

This guy is living in 2008 :o:

I belong to a section of society that supports him on these premises

1.) He represents the "other" (not PPP, not PML-N, or the other REPEAT OFFENDERS)
2.) Non-feudal
3.) Not immune to corruption, but least corrupt
4.) At his dharnas, I witness conservatives moderates and seculars.....women in hijab and women not in hijab (but both ACTIVE participants)....MANY MANY young people, but also mid-aged. People from remote areas, middle class-men from the heart of the cities, and also the sheltered people living in ultra-posh localities. His support base is so diverse.
5.) He has done a lot as far as philanthropic/charity activities are concerned, and he is willing to travel throughout to spread his vision

what I dont like

1.) He spends too much time outside of KPK; the best way for him to prove his worth would be to focus on his constituency.

Tayyib Erdogan of Turkiye was offered a position to play football @ the elite Fenerbahce club as he was an avid footballer. He refused and went into politics. He rose to the top to become Mayor of Istanbul (a huge feat). Through GOOD performance-led results and the right policies his popularity grew and one day he became a Prime Minister.

Hard work and dedication pays off; Slogans alone dont accomplish a great deal.

2.) His stance that Army should withdraw its positions from FATA are out-dated and not feasible (or smart). A region where security is critical can not be free from Army. But there also needs to be police reform. The police failed miserably to thwart the attack @ Bannu Jail. This attack made us look like a banana republic.

3.) He is a bit stubborn. He does not take advice from his close confidents. That is not good. Even great leaders must be willing to take advice from people they confide in. Unilateral decisions arent always the best ones.

4.) He needs to control his outburts. You cannot tell Pakistanis that in order to snub the system -- that you should not pay taxes, not to pay bills. From a fiscal standpoint and from a standpoint in which we must keep our national interests at heart - this is RIDICULOUS; borderline anarchy-causing.

5.) In politics, you need coalitions. He should work closer with technocrats. Not the "religious" parties like Jamat Islami (which always perform so poorly in election times anyways). I think he can build alliances with smaller parties. He should try VERY HARD to bring talented and rich Pakistanis who are overseas BACK to Pakistan. Make incentives.

I wish him luck though and admire him. He represents Pakistani interest more than feudal thugs and dynasty people do -- people or parties with proven FAILED track records. Over time he will either prove himself and mature and grow, or he will fail while trying. I dont like to get TOO political but I will admit - I wanted to see Nawaz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom