What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
you proud of shutting down businesses?

You are proud of supporting A$$ holes like Nawaz and shahbaz who ruled punjab last 7 years and couldnt solve the issues of faisalabad division let it be farmer or a labourer of factories every one is affected by the policies of Nawaz Zardarii Polices from 2008 before it Faisalabad was booming and was becoming developed city in punjab and was earning big amount for pakistan now Faisalabad is Lula Langra Manchester of Pakistan ,,, It need of hour to realize these A$$ holes PML N and PPP that enough is enough dude we need real progress by which we can compete the world we dont need lolipops of laptops and metro buses i hope you understand my point

people moaning on shuting down faisalabad industry where were you guys when faisalabadi industrialists were moving to bangladesh due to ignorance of GANJA KHADIM and His KUgo Brother's vison and making bangladesh leading exporter of textile in these last 7 years before faisalabad alone was earning 75% of forex of pakistan now its barely 20% .. our exports are not even 3 billion dollar compared to bangladesh's 28 billion dollar.. where were you piece of crap and supporters of noonies ???
:
Some of our industrialists moved out due to anarchy in the country like the one IK is spreading now.

You are proud of supporting A$$ holes like Nawaz and shahbaz who ruled punjab last 7 years and couldnt solve the issues of faisalabad division let it be farmer or a labourer of factories every one is affected by the policies of Nawaz Zardarii Polices from 2008 before it Faisalabad was booming and was becoming developed city in punjab and was earning big amount for pakistan now Faisalabad is Lula Langra Manchester of Pakistan ,,, It need of hour to realize these A$$ holes PML N and PPP that enough is enough dude we need real progress by which we can compete the world we dont need lolipops of laptops and metro buses i hope you understand my point

you don't burn down your house if you don't like one room.

Some of our industrialists moved out due to anarchy in the country like the one IK is spreading now.

No imran khan didnt fullfill his promise of making power plants which were promised to faisalabadiz in 2008 and 2013 election thats why they moved to bangladesh you are right i salute your analysis :enjoy:

you don't burn down your house if you don't like one room.

i will rebuilt my house when i will see the base of the house is weaker u dumb

some one plz educate these dumb patwariz that faisalabad is being neglected from last 7 years factories are closed more then 7 lac labourers there are unemployed and the city which was engine of generating forex to pakistan is becoming a garbage place instead of getting a glorified future .

and some one plz tell these dumb A$$ patwariz in 2007 2008 Faisalabad was having highest number of GDP growth % and in long run Faisalabad was going to over take Lahore's GDP in mater of decade now its been 7 years see where our Manchester of Pakistan stands and still Noonies supporters these Ganja and zardari against IK

they are so worried why IK closing fsd :cry: they didnt knew what their a$$ hole leaders gave to faisalabadi's and pakistan

off course.

PTI - Pakistani tehreke Internet

PTI - Pakistani tehreke (fazool) Ilzamat
i dnt know . Pti one from proviance where there is very less internet users. u can be denail as long as u want .

Biased towards his own people, too many slogans and not much substance, and has a serious case of sour grapes he needs to get over. Immature and unreasonable desire to become pm at all costs instead of working with what he currently has. Talks bakwas about Punjabis and Sindhis, supports "dialogue" with savages.

Biased towards his own people, too many slogans and not much substance, and has a serious case of sour grapes he needs to get over. Immature and unreasonable desire to become pm at all costs instead of working with what he currently has. Talks bakwas about Punjabis and Sindhis, supports "dialogue" with savages.

Lol, you like some people here are quick to blame him for his hunger for PMship but you dont care to see or investigate actually why he's doing it and that he had this plan from the start if govt. and justice institutions fail to provide PTI Justice..Listen to his first speech in the National assembly about 18 months ago, his stance is the same..it was PTI who compromised on its PM's resignation demand and prioritized the making of a strong independent Judicial commission which includes people of MI and ISI as well to which the govt. previously agreed to..its all in written document shared many times through media outlets..PTI is forced to do this just remember that its the govt. who is acting like a bitch that needs to get slapped.

I support IK because he is against corruption, he is against Mafia robbing the countries wealth, he is fighting for a nation in which most people had given up hope or didn't care enough to bring a change. Whether or not he should be PM or PTI should be in power, its ok to disagree on that but I don't see how any sane person can support the things IK is against.

i dnt know . Pti one from proviance where there is very less internet users. u can be denail as long as u want .

For you

PTI - Pakistani tehrikee Intishaar.

IK - INtishar Khan.

hahaha

I support IK because he is against corruption, he is against Mafia robbing the countries wealth, he is fighting for a nation in which most people had given up hope or didn't care enough to bring a change. Whether or not he should be PM or PTI should be in power, its ok to disagree on that but I don't see how any sane person can support the things IK is against.

IK has his "mafia" called Niazi mafia.

So if you believe in mafias,

One would replace the other.

For you

PTI - Pakistani tehrikee Intishaar.

IK - INtishar Khan.

hahaha

IK has his "mafia" called Niazi mafia.

So if you believe in mafias,

One would replace the other.

You are spreading racism in this thread Niazi are proud sons of this soil unlike bald brothers who are having billions dollar business in other countries and i salute supporters of PML N like you who are slaves of sharifs :enjoy:

EVERYONE, PLEASE MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR TAKING 'SIDES' IF I START HANDING OUT WARNINGS.

You are spreading racism in this thread Niazi are proud sons of this soil unlike bald brothers who are having billions dollar business in other countries and i salute supporters of PML N like you who are slaves of sharifs :enjoy:

Oh calm down yara.

Don't be a typical black american who o sees racism even in McDonald's burger.

Just see how Imran's cousins and sister are slowly taking more and more prominent role, and you will know why I said what I said.

Read bhai Jaan

Read!

How many Industries IK produce in KPK?

Back
Top Bottom