What's new

Do you still support Musharraf?

Please vote after the discussion (Do you now support Mush?)

• Yes

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 38.7%

• Total voters
Islam in no way sponsors extremism; extremism is the result of Afghan Jihad , please educate your self about real Islam.

borther do u know what is jihad ?? ager pata hota to nahi khete yeah bat !! and can u tell me meanz of extremism - intehapasand right and what a mean of its :)

I was a fan of Musharraf but now he has brought the country to its feet and a constant unrest. People can't even watch tv's at their home now. Unbelieveable. And he says he has given us freedom.:pakistan: If he starts to do a better job and bring the country to its feet than I will change my mind.:pakistan:

borther do u know what is jihad ?? ager pata hota to nahi khete yeah bat !! and can u tell me meanz of extremism - intehapasand right and what a mean of its :)

Firstly please use proper English structure & spelling.

secondly, It was Jihad when it served American interest; to repel soviet union. CIA ignited & fueled the fire of "Jihad" in our youths. They opened up extremist maddersas and taught distorted views on Islam. Now it has come back to haunt us, in from of 9/11 and sharia enforcers.

The Jihad for self preservation is different then creating fitha among muslims and creating bloodshed for no reason.

This is exactly what this is mullah doing, They would not hesitate to kill muslims in name of sharia.

I dont want someone telling me not to watch movie, or don't let me send my sister to school, or what If I am a barber? you do know that they burn saloons because its unislamic to shave beard.

In reality.

Women are do have right to get educated & its personal preference to keep a beard, not mandatory.

They want Pakistan to become like Afghanistan & br ruled by taliban.
Schoolgirls Poisoned

AFP via Bloomberg, April 30, 2004

Three schoolgirls were poisoned in southeastern Afghanistan in an incident blamed on the Taliban militia, the country's former rulers, Agence France-Presse said, citing local military and government officials.

The girls aged between 10 and 15 are in critical condition after eating biscuits given to them by a man on Wednesday in the town of Khost, AFP cited Shahina Sharif, spokeswoman for the provincial department of Women's Affairs, as saying. The girls attend the only school in Khost that accepts females, AFP said.

The Taliban is seeking to "deter girls from going to school,'' AFP cited Khialbaz Khan, the provincial military commander, as saying. Taliban spokesman Litfullah Hakimi denied the allegation in a statement to AFP from an undisclosed location.

Women's activities were restricted under the Taliban regime, ousted in December 2001. The militia's strict interpretation of Islamic law included banning women from working and girls from going to school. Two schools near Kandahar in southern Afghanistan were burned down on Wednesday by suspected Taliban supporters, AFP reported earlier.

and pray tell us who is your saviour? - BENAZIR
please give me a break - she cant wait to get into power - her husband (Mr. 10%) and her new right-hand-man Rehman Malik (a convicted FUGITIVE) are salivating at the 16 Billion dollars lying with the SBP.

U seem to be a patriotic pakistani (i may not agree with all u have said/posted) but come on man!

Bro the only thing i want is free and fair election with NS and BB taking part.
If musharaff wants to hang up his uniform and also take part i have no problem with that.
I do not think BB will make a good leader of pakistan.
I understand she is is the chairperson for life for the PPP party....not very democratic in my opinion.
But saying that i do belive that the PPP as a political party do more for the average man then the Muslim League.
I have no love for BB ,but once its proven in court that she is corrupt then i will accuse her of being corrupt.
Nawaaz Sharif i think has been the better leader,he was the one that exploded the nuclear device even after being warned about the economic consequences.

But it was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who architecture the Nuclear program to its current state with creating a team that was not to be questioned in any government, he was the leader who architecture the Constitution giving the now Supreme court there justice and the people of Pakistan.

The BB cases were created by the NS regime and by pro Zia-era people, not one has been proved and if so where is the evidence. Ill wait and see what the real Supreme court judges and CJ what there verdict to the cases are.

However, I respect your opinion that is your democratic right to have.

Nawaaz Sharif i think has been the better leader,he was the one that exploded the nuclear device even after being warned about the economic consequences.

What economic consequences? :rofl: NS had already looted the Pak economy of all its forex and taken it to default. Economic sanctions on Pakistan would have had no impact at that time because Pakistan's economy had already been wrecked by NS ! :cheesy:

You say you need proof of corruption, obviously the documents handed by the Polish government rent proof enough for you regards corruption. Instead you harp on about military leaders that actually have set the record for investment into Pakistan and have begun to address the problem of extremists, instead of letting them fester like NS and Bhutto. This problem would have come back to bite them in the future. It's a problem they created, but Musharraf is taking care of it. That's the way I suspect most logical minded people will see it.

The BB cases were created by the NS regime and by pro Zia-era people, not one has been proved and if so where is the evidence.

I gave you the evidence before. Ignoring that I did, and then acting like there is none, isn't going to change the fact that there's masses of evidence.

BBC News | South Asia | Poland linked to Bhutto corruption charge

"A judge in Switzerland has found former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and her husband, Asif Zardari, guilty of money laundering."

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Swiss judge convicts Bhutto

Does that say guilty, or are you high on weed again?

I gave you the evidence before. Ignoring that I did, and then acting like there is none, isn't going to change the fact that there's masses of evidence.

BBC News | South Asia | Poland linked to Bhutto corruption charge

"A judge in Switzerland has found former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and her husband, Asif Zardari, guilty of money laundering."

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Swiss judge convicts Bhutto

Does that say guilty, or are you high on weed again?

The Bank that not even the Nazi's nor the Jews nor the Europeans trust and because of this Swiss Bank, Switzerland is not part of Europe, ask any jew ask any German and they never trust the swiss when it comes to money, the BB case of Swiss Bank is just to hide the many cases the Swiss covering up.

The Bank that not even the Nazi's nor the Jews nor the Europeans trust and because of this Swiss Bank, Switzerland is not part of Europe, ask any jew ask any German and they never trust the swiss when it comes to money, the BB case of Swiss Bank is just hide the many cases the Swiss covering up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, it was a SWISS JUDGE that convicted her, not the Swiss Banks!

Let me get this straight..You're saying there's a conspiracy between the judiciary of Switzerland, the government of Poland, and several other European countries, along with Interpol to frame Bhutto right? :enjoy: :cheesy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, it was a SWISS JUDGE that convicted her, not the Swiss Banks!

Let me get this straight..You're saying there's a conspiracy between the judiciary of Switzerland, the government of Poland, and several other European countries, along with Interpol to frame Bhutto right? :enjoy: :cheesy:

You moron, it was the Swiss bank who filed the case.

UBS, AIG named in Brazilian bust of alleged tax fraud ring

AFP - 2 hours 10 minutes ago 07-11-07

SAO PAULO (AFP) - Two of the biggest private finance groups in the world, the US corporation AIG and Swiss bank UBS, were named in reports Wednesday detailing a Brazil police operation against an alleged multi-million-dollar tax scam.

The operation, announced in Sao Paulo Tuesday, resulted in the arrest of 19 people -- including a Swiss UBS executive identified as Luc Marc de Pensas, according to several Brazilian newspapers, among them the Folha de Sao Paulo and O Estado de Sao Paulo.

Another Swiss suspect, named in the press as Marc-Henri Dizerens, was also being sought but was thought to have left the country. O Estado de Sao Paulo said he, too, worked for UBS, though it was not clear whether he was still with the bank.

UBS issued a statement Wednesday saying it "confirms that a Swiss-based employee was arrested reportedly in connection with an operation conducted by the Brazilian Federal Police."

It added: "UBS is not aware that it is the target of any investigation in Brazil. UBS is however in contact with the Brazilian authorities as it relates to its employee. UBS has policies in place in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations."

AIG -- America International Group -- said it was unable to comment at this stage.

"We're still gathering the facts," a spokesman, Chris Winans, told AFP.

The Brazilian Federal Police official in charge of the operation, Ricardo Andrade Saadi, told reporters Tuesday that "Swiss financial institutions" had illegally transfered millions of dollars out of the country and into Swiss accounts without paying taxes.

He said the money came from wealthy Brazilians and the total amount of Brazilian tax revenue lost from the alleged fraud over 18 months was one billion reals (576 million dollars).

Those arrested were two workers for Swiss banks, 10 Brazilian company executives, six suspected black-market money-changers and one Brazilian bank employee, he said.

The raids of 45 addresses in the states of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Bahia and Amazonas involved nearly 300 federal officers, who seized six million reals and 700,000 dollars in cash.

Police accused the Swiss banks of using the money-changers to get around tax laws on bank transfers.

Wednesday's media reports, sourced to law enforcement officials, said AIG, UBS and another Swiss bank, Clariden Leu, were implicated in the affair.

Executives from those banks allegedly flew in to Brazil to woo rich clients and instruct them to convert cash into dollars for transfer abroad into numbered Swiss accounts, the reports said.

The newspapers also named several of the other suspects apprehended, among them an employee for Clariden Leu, Reto Buzzi, and an employee for AIG, Magda Maria Malvao Portugal, both thought to be Brazilians.

De Pensas was reportedly arrested at his hotel in an upmarket part of Sao Paulo.

The daily O Estado de Sao Paulo published a picture of a man in handcuffs, identifying him as De Pensas.

It reported that he told one of the arresting officers: "I'm not going to stay in custody. Anyone who has money in this country does not stay in custody."

The suspects may be held up to 10 days while a judge decides on whether to jail them pending a possible trial for charges including fraud, tax evasion, money laundering and criminal association.

The police operation was dubbed "Kaspar II", after a similar police swoop in Brazil against the Swiss bank Credit Suisse earlier this year called "Operation Kaspar."

The name itself is in reference to Kaspar von Silenen, the first commander of the Swiss Guards that have been stationed at the Vatican since the beginning of the 16th century.

UBS, AIG named in Brazilian bust of alleged tax fraud ring - Yahoo! News UK

Back
Top Bottom