What's new

Do you like Mahatma Gandhi?

Do you like Mahatma Gandhi?

• Total voters
No I don't like the so called father of this Nation

But i ain't a Hindu Extremist !!

Gandhi overshadowed other Bravehearts

554154_284242058317457_279048865503443_599330_992193099_n.jpg

ten year old girl used right to information act and asked PMO that who gave title of "Father of nation" to mahatma gandhi..

Your posting crap which is false and mocking Gandhiji i suggest your remove your flags and dont ever use the Indian rupee again.
Dude you perhaps don't realize Gandhi isn't given much importance in the North..and specially Punjabis don't care about him..so don't tag him a false flag..

Dude you perhaps don't realize Gandhi isn't given much importance in the North..and specially Punjabis don't care about him..so don't tag him a false flag..

I never said he was a false flag but the low life prick is posting bullcrap videos mocking Gandhji i dont care if he does not like him but thats no reason to post crap

No, I dont.

If he and Nehru were wise enough India would have remained united.

when i was young i couldn't stand the sight of my father ..after a decade i am really astonished the old fella grown quite intelligent and very caring

I never said he was a false flag but the low life prick is posting bullcrap videos mocking Gandhji i dont care if he does not like him but thats no reason to post crap
well the video says that he used to sleep naked with her naked granddaughter or something ....and then one of his relatives (his grandsons actually) testifies that he did it because he wanted to see whether he has control over his sexual urges .....dude what the **** is that ...would you sleep naked with your granddaughters.....I dont know ....why people call this mentally sick person as father of nation and he was racist to the core to black africans .....makes me wonder who is a low life prick...

and why shoot the messenger .....instead refute what is being said there .....I would gladly accept that

well the video says that he used to naked with her naked granddaughter or something ....and then one of his relatives testifies that he did it because he wanted to see whether he has control over his sexual urges .....dude what the **** is that ...would you sleep naked with your granddaughters.....I dont know ....why people call this mentally sick person as father of nation and he was racist to the core to black africans .....makes me wonder who is a low life prick...

and why shoot the messenger .....instead refute what is being said there .....I would gladly accept that

Your posting a video from YT it is not fact i hope u know that? and no he was not racist to blacks thats why in South Africa he is so much respected ask the great man Nelson Mandela.

Next time do not post bullshit videos on Gandhiji which is not true.

Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela on Ghandi
The Sacred Warrior, Nelson Mandela on Ghandi - Source: Time Magazine
Nelson Mandela wrote a wonderful article for the January 3, 2000 issue of TIME magazine. The issue celebrated People of the Century. Mandela wrote for TIME about one of his teachers, Gandhi. His story was called The Sacred Warrior.

Nelson Mandela on Gandhi: He dared to exhort nonviolence in a time when the violence of Hiroshima and Nagasaki had exploded on us; he exhorted morality when science, technology and the capitalist order had made it redundant; he replaced self-interest with group interest without minimizing the importance of self. India is Gandhi's country of birth; South Africa his country of adoption. He was both an Indian and a South African citizen. Both countries contributed to his intellectual and moral genius, and he shaped the liberatory movements in ...

Oh sorry..you said "False crap" and i mistook it as false flag..my bad!

Nelson Mandela

The Sacred Warrior, Nelson Mandela on Ghandi - Source: Time Magazine
You know what...i m here in Delhi and i haven't met many people adoring Gandhi...heck its not allowed!The creator of a FaceBook page "I hate Gandhi" was arrested for creating the page...No one will agree to hating Gandhi in public,but individual feelings differ..And FYI Gandhi as the father of nation was a politically motivated slogan of the Congrass party..

Oh sorry..you said "False crap" and i mistook it as false flag..my bad!

You know what...i m here in Delhi and i haven't met many people adoring Gandhi...heck its not allowed!The creator of a FaceBook page "I hate Gandhi" was arrested for creating the page...No one will agree to hating Gandhi in public,but individual feelings differ..And FYI Gandhi as the father of nation was a politically motivated slogan of the Congrass party..

Whether one hates or likes Gandhiji I do not care it is a person's choice but once you start making lies about him and slandering his name that is a issue. The video posted was nothing more than bullshit saying he is this and that but all of which was untrue and you would have expected better from someone who has the Indian flags up to show some sense of decorum.

And FYI Gandhi as the father of nation was a politically motivated slogan of the Congrass party..
and the people with a vision, who really revered the nation-Bhagat singh,Chander shekhar azad ,Subash chandar bose ,sarabha and numerous others died in the struggle ...while these political idealitic fools the nehrus gandhis lived....

Back
Top Bottom