What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

It may go both ways!

Take a look at the indians' reaction to our dispute with the japanese:

Well All chinese are not like...there are sensible people like itaskol and djsjs
then there is trolls like china today, sino challenger..............

So how did you expect the indians to be homogenous ??

Any indian political party that let china has Arunachal pradesh will be the opposition party for teh next 100 years....Arunachal pradesh/south tibet is democratic state ...hence they will never want to be part of china....on top of that they are completely infused with indian systems and ways
We host Dalai lama....who is also considered a spiritual leader by many in India

The Chinese leader who lets go of border issue will be deamed,removed and his family name added to all craps in history . Due to spreading over nationalistic sentiments in china...letting go was never an option in any case.......on top of that China had a hand initially in the NE movement which later on stopped....but now is actively helping PA against India .......

So shuttler how do you propose we go forward ??

If indian government recognises the land belong to China officially. We will take care of the rest. Regarding the dispora and religions of the inhabitants there, they should have the option of staying in the territory under our rules or they are happy to go residing in india for good. A bit of resettlement policy has to be impletmented. such as monetary incentives and compensations. It just takes time. We dont like to have a war as manifested in 1962. At the end of the skirmish, we left!

If indian government recognises the land belong to China officially. We will take care of the rest. Regarding the dispora and religions of the inhabitants there, they should have the option of staying in the territory under our rules or they are happy to go residing in india for good. A bit of resettlement policy has to be impletmented. such as monetary incentives and compensations. It just takes time. We dont like to have a war as manifested in 1962. At the end of the skirmish, we left!

Do you have reading probelm.....Do you know what it means to be inflexible, Rigid ??

Arunachal people DONT want to be part of china !!! they love the democracy !!! ...Hence AP will never be given to China , like how Tibet will never be independent !!!

Indian Government nor its people....nor the Indigenious Residents of AP considers themself Chinese or communist or want to be part of it..............

So what other options do we have ???

No compromise?

For years China has been calling for joint exploration of natural resources in SCS. That offer is still on the table, I believe. The steps that China has taken recently is a demonstration of its will to stop furthur encroachment on its interests by other claimants, mainly Vietnam and the Philippines.

Do you have reading probelm.....Do you know what it means to be inflexible, Rigid ??

Arunachal people DONT want to be part of china !!! they love the democracy !!! ...Hence AP will never be given to China , like how Tibet will never be independent !!!

Indian Government nor its people....nor the Indigenious Residents of AP considers themself Chinese or communist or want to be part of it..............

So what other options do we have ???

I dont want to go into details of indians democracy which everyone knows is a joke. That is the best option I have. It is flexible enough. Okay?

Let's move on talking about culture, civilization, movies etc,

For years China has been calling for joint exploration of natural resources in SCS. That offer is still on the table, I believe. The steps that China has taken recently is a demonstration of its will to stop furthur encroachment on its interests by other claimants, mainly Vietnam and the Philippines.

Correct! That also applies to Diaoyu islands with the japanese!

Indian government will ask China the same for Aksai Chin which is under China's admistration in return. However Aksai Chin has more strategic value for China than Arunachal Pradesh, so it is not going to happen.

I dont want to go into details of indians democracy which everyone knows is a joke. That is the best option I have. It is flexible enough. Okay?

What you dont appreciate is a joke,what you dont understand is irrelevant. what you think is right.......................oh well iam the same.........therefore lets agree to disagree and let our lingdaozhe sort it out in time ..............

Q : how is confucianism different from Taoism ? What are the major religion in China other than communism

Indian government will ask China the same for Aksai Chin which is under China's admistration in return. However Aksai Chin has more strategic value for China than Arunachal Pradesh, so it is not going to happen.

So how do propose both countries move forward...obviously sentiments of people on both sides are too strong for any favourable agreement.....pleae give your view point

hi
1-how do you write Iran in Chinese?what about the pronunciation of that?

2-what is the image of Iran on chinese people memory?a depressing desert with brainwashed people who are the enemy of west?

thanks

Aksai Chin was occupied due to our victory of the war, was it not? Just like Falkland islands`/ Islas Malvinas. But AP was gifted to the indians due to UK.

hi

yi lang 伊朗

2-what is the image of Iran on chinese people memory?a depressing desert with brainwashed people who are the enemy if west?

thanks

Intelligent people, great culture - best carpets

Aksai Chin was occupied due to our victory of the war, was it not? Just like Falkland islands`/ Islas Malvinas. But AP was gifted to the indians due to UK.

hypocrisy hyppcrisy hypocrisy...too bad shuttle...thought you were a genuine well wisher of going forward

hypocrisy hyppcrisy hypocrisy...too bad shuttle...thought you were a genuine well wisher of going forward

Seriously, do you think you can start a similar thread on india (without the taboos)?

another question (no SCS stuff):
do you think China should agree with Vietnam on a Visafree country visit, let say for a duration of 30 days?
Or should China join ASEAN to become part of a China-ASEAN economic bloc in 2015?

(ASEAN goals by 2015: full economic integration, creating a single market and production base, free flow of goods, services, investment, capital and labor, and of course visafree country visit)

hi
伊朗, /yi lang/, /yi: lΛng/
2-what is the image of Iran on chinese people memory?a depressing desert with brainwashed people who are the enemy of west?

thanks

brainwashed people ? no, infact the man who call others the brainwashed is the real brainwashed one

Iran, I introduce some article from a Chinese visit Iran,
Openness, safety find home in Iran crowds
http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabi...s-about-Iran-mask-very-different-reality.aspx
If a friend reminds you not to randomly take pictures in Iran, especially of Iranian women, he is mistaken. If a Western report sees Iran as a repressed, closed nation, then it is also mistaken. If you come to Iran expecting stereotypes gleaned from friends or Western reports, then you are gravely mistaken.

I made a grave mistake on the first day I arrived in Tehran earlier this month. I did not take a single picture of the Persian beauties around, until four fashionable girls in bright-colored clothes sat next to our lunch table. After five minutes of hesitation, I asked them whether I could take their picture. They immediately assumed elegant poses, smiling for the cameras.

This was just the beginning of our love affair with Iran. At one point, a pretty female diplomat welcomed us. Praised for her beauty, she smiled and joked in fluent Chinese: "Should I introduce you to an Iranian girlfriend?"

Within the first day, I found my knowledge about Iran was nearly completely wrong. In Iran, I noticed 1984 sold in a small bookstore. Is there more thorough criticism toward an authoritarian society than this book?

Before leaving for Iran, a young female scholar in our visiting group asked Mahdi Safari, the Iranian ambassador to China, about the color and style of the head covering she should wear in Iran.

The ambassador responded with a smile: Whatever kind of covering is fine, as long as it is worn to show your respect. In Tehran, wearing a covering is merely a habit - it conceals neither the colorful clothes and ornaments worn under the black robe, nor the passionate hearts beneath conservative appearances.

After the Islamic revolution in 1979, there were no female singers, bars or karaoke in Iran. The entertainment industry and night life in Iran have been greatly shrunk. Even in Tehran, the most open city in Iran, bodily contact between men and women is completely forbidden, including handshakes. Adultery theoretically can lead to the parties being garroted.

But according to locals, people do not suffer sexual repression. Temporary marriages are legal. If the couple agree, the marriage can last merely one or two days, as long as the man is Muslim, and the woman is single, divorced or a widow.

An Iranian diplomat told me candidly that there are prostitutes in Iran, "We are cracking down on prostitution. But you know, that's part of humanity, and is thus difficult to eliminate."

Indeed, Tehran has no night life, but people are not lonely at all. Romantic entanglements are as frequent as in other countries.

A friend told me that one-night stands are common. As a result, private clinics run a good side business performing illegal abortions, and sex goods sell well.

It is not that Iran is suffering from social deprivation, but that there are too many external stereotypes about this allegedly extremely conservative, dull and isolated country. Words like romance, elegance and passion, usually used to describe France and the US, also apply to the Iranian society.

Such descriptions echo through history. At Isfahan's Chehel Sotoun Palace, frescoes of semi-naked women have existed for more than 400 years. In Iran, a tourism book about this country has a Persian beauty decorating its first page, with the caption reading: "What is Iran? It's the fervent heart beneath women's black mantillas."

Going through Iran's history, one would find that such reserve is actually key to the Iranian personality.

In the past millennium, Iran was occupied or invaded by the Arab Empire, Mongolia, the Ottoman Empire, the British Empire and Russia. But despite all these obstacles, their civilization, script and national culture have never halted to grow vigorously.

In that millennium, Iran's surrounding civilizations, including ancient Egypt and Babylon all fell apart, while Iran has endured. With this in mind, I believe we will not be overly confused when discussing Iran's position as the only regional power standing against the No.1 global superpower.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/698144/Dignity-is-Irans-greatest-weapon-against-US.aspx
伊朗十记(上) - 评论 - FTä¸*文网
伊朗十记(下) - 评论 - FTä¸*文网

I am not aware of that. Can you provide a source pls?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom