What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
OP:

If you are as weird as here in real life then no wonder that you are a desperate and isolated 30 year old virgin. I feel sorry for you.

No, having girlfriends is not allowed in Islam. Besides, I much much prefer living alone. I just don't like/enjoy being around people all the time, whether they are males or females. I think I would commit suicide if I had a wife and children.

:lol:

This explain everything. Special case indeed.

Best way to make a girlfriend is treat them like you treat your male Friend.

This is a very deep statement which many won't get at first sight.

But if you can truly understand and follow this advice, girls will run after you......

Yeah .. equality and yet keep in mind the subtle differences .. like you have hair on your chest etc ..

Why am I being paired with a child? @Armstrong is an uninitiated and naive fellow in matters carnal, let him first learn under the tender care of @hinduguy.

OP:

If you are as weird as here in real life then no wonder that you are a desperate and isolated 30 year old virgin. I feel sorry for you.

who is the OP anyway?

ad6yn3M_460s.jpg

OP:

i'm not weird , i just don't know how to act around people , i get stressed out and sometimes do stupid things , but most of the time i'm a sane decent man , maybe that's why i don't get any? cause girls like dishonest psychotic people?

Why? Is it weird to have a Girlfriend?

Nope but 13 pages of discussion on how one guy can achieve "physical relaxation" on a defence forum is pretty wierd by any standards I would say.

@ OP just be yourself man

i'm not weird , i just don't know how to act around people , i get stressed out and sometimes do stupid things , but most of the time i'm a sane decent man , maybe that's why i don't get any? cause girls like dishonest psychotic people?

A friendly advice. It's a bad idea to make such threads on a public forum (military forum too that is) and if you are writing from Iran I imagine. You should talk about those issues with family or friends of your age (male ones obviously) and they will guide you.

If what you say is correct then you will obviously have a mother or sisters that have asked you questions about marriage and women 100's of times at least this is common across the entire ME in your situation. So speaking with them would not be a bad idea.

Other than that then there are 3-4 billion women out there of all sizes, colors, characters, backgrounds so there should be room for you too and anyone else. Speaking about this on the internet is not going to change anything. You need action.

Besides in your age I suggest that you marry already and preferably a girl that is less experienced here in life (this depends on your own experience and whether you need guidance there) and younger than you.

But that is your decision.

P.S: I just think that you sometimes come off as strange in some of your posts. For instance posting random women out of nowhere and strange comments. But hey that's just me, I don't know you personally obviously.

P.P.S.:

Going to prostitutes is really, really desperate I would say. If you are that desperate then better start a real relationship and see what happens from there on.

This one will help:

2KnowMySelf | The Ultimate Source for Understanding Yourself and others

People love something because people need something worthy to feel worthy...........sometime the underlying issue is only to become worthy, getting a girl is only a vehicle to reach it which is based in our perception. Thus we will become dependence to her mentally for the rest of our life.

Being person of worthy first...and girls will get interested with us......

Just like our prophet said that once we are able not to worship dunya, dunya will come to us....

Mentally independence men is more attractive to any girls because confidence create worthy, and usually they are the ones who really dont need women too much.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom