What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
Dammit there is no zero options here .Otherwise I
will vote for it.Staying out of the trouble is the best.

90% of the posters in this thread are "Advisors"...To the rest 10% - Do not take these advices seriously. Do what your inner voice tells you to do. Other wise you will end up getting beaten up by Girl's father or Brother.

90% of the posters in this thread are "Advisors"...To the rest 10% - Do not take these advices seriously. Do what your inner voice tells you to do. Other wise you will end up getting beaten up by Girl's father or Brother.
you are talking to me?

I love how the majority voted said they had 5+ girlfriends. :rofl: :enjoy:

OP, if you're being serious. You need to get married considering your age. Don't listen to people who tell you to engage in that habit.

Don't be ashamed that you haven't been with a girl. There are girls that respect themselves and most don't. They are very easy to be with depending on where you live. IN the West it is common for anybody to have opportunities. Not worth it though, you don't junky people.

I don't find it attractive at all that girls are easy. Where I live almost all are so I don't bother. I prefer smart, hard headed girls who have wisdom.

The best way is to be yourself and act as if you don't care about any girls. I'm much younger than you and have learnt this. Be yourself and people will like you, not just girls.

People telling you do pre-marital relations, don't listen to them. Not worth it. If you are serious about religion, if you aren't then do what you want.

Just know it's not as amazing as people make it seem, it's easy to get in relationship but remember it is a normal act of pairing up. Don't make it more than it really is. :)

You have been too patient though, go get married, I am still young. :)

I love how the majority voted said they had 5+ girlfriends. :rofl: :enjoy:

OP, if you're being serious. You need to get married considering your age. Don't listen to people who tell you to engage in that habit.

Don't be ashamed that you haven't been with a girl. There are girls that respect themselves and most don't. They are very easy to be with depending on where you live. IN the West it is common for anybody to have opportunities. Not worth it though, you don't junky people.

I don't find it attractive at all that girls are easy. Where I live almost all are so I don't bother. I prefer smart, hard headed girls who have wisdom.

The best way is to be yourself and act as if you don't care about any girls. I'm much younger than you and have learnt this. Be yourself and people will like you, not just girls.

People telling you do pre-marital relations, don't listen to them. Not worth it. If you are serious about religion, if you aren't then do what you want.

Just know it's not as amazing as people make it seem, it's easy to get in relationship but remember it is a normal act of pairing up. Don't make it more than it really is. :)

You have been too patient though, go get married, I am still young. :)

Thanks for the advice bro , did you nailed many american women?

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
Get rid of shyness and seriousness as these two could be main reason for you not getting any close to any female :P

Bath tu letey ho na..close kyoon ne ane deti..tum kia current martey hoo ?

Internet best way to find unknown person, I got my first girlfriend thought orkut.
And after that ye silsila kabhi nahi ruka :lol:

for feck sake. South Asians have enough people.

In fact, a lot of Indians and Pakistanis should be sterilized. Breeding like rats.

Oi chup chote bhai. We South Asians are the most fertile people in the world, just like our lands. :smitten:

The couples who found each other on PDF.....
1) @Ravi Nair and @Indischer
2) @Armstrong and @Dillinger
3) @Aeronaut and @Cherokee

last but not the least
@WebMaster and @SpArK :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops!!

:D
53309988.jpg

Back
Top Bottom