What's new

Do you hate me? If so,why?

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

Also please tell me what I could to improve on what you want me to improve. :-)

One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

you should stop complaining .... Create a positive thread not hateful threads all the time.

????? shud it matter,,,what opinion ppl on an internet forum have about u....go out,,live life..

Was not looking for an answer from you. :lol:

Ya you really are an Retard.... Why don't you read your post once again and give me a answer... you wrote "FOR ALL THOSE WHO HATE ME".....

I hate you because you keep embarrassing me whenever I introduce you to my friends and family - No one expects a Palestinian guy with a bushy beard who likes to dress up as a lady complete with a backless dress, high heels and blood red lipstick ! :o:

Stop doing that ! :mad:

I hate you because you keep embarrassing me whenever I introduce you to my friends and family - No one expects a Palestinian guy with a bushy beard who likes to dress up as a lady complete with a backless dress, high heels and blood red lipstick ! :o:

Ewww there goes my lunch !

Your imagination knows no bounds..

You are alright mate, if I was a Palestinian I would be like you as well, angry and passionate.

Haters gonna hate.

Screw that member who tells you such things and chill out. You have an opinion on a few things...but then, who doesn't? I assume you're still quite young, for the thread is so teeny-weeny.:D

You confuse popularity with notoriety.

I know I'm chill I just want to mock that member. :lol:

@Hazzy997 bro...you are going to flood this post with Israeli and Saudi members soon :D

That's what I'm waiting for. :D

Back
Top Bottom