What's new

Do you fear death?

Used to, but after watching my father dying in front of me, now i'm not. I just want to die like him, with a smile in the face.

Or, i could live long enough to transfer my consciousness to a machine, and become immortal.

Nay, you shall die at my hands and your demise shall be excruciating. You are wondering why I have decided to end your life, the answer is simple, you have betrayed the great cause, the cause of BD annihilation.

Condolences, however meager and ill serving, for the passing away of your father. May he rest in peace and may all that which he dreamed of for you in his life come true.

Nay, you shall die at my hands and your demise shall be excruciating. You are wondering why I have decided to end your life, the answer is simple, you have betrayed the great cause, the cause of BD annihilation.

I have found a greater cause of my existence, the annihilation of the whole humanity from the face of the earth. Only superior logical being like myself should have the right for existence.

Enjoy your numbered days, puny human.

I might fear the moments leading to death. Its mainly for materialistic reasons. I am an atheist and do not think much about the next step after death. There is no reckoning for me :lol: I think a lot of thesist people fear death, because they are not happy with who they are as a human being (meaning they will go to hell by their own accord)

I might fear the moments leading to death. Its mainly for materialistic reasons. I am an atheist and do not think much about the next step after death. There is no reckoning for me :lol: I think a lot of thesist people fear death, because they are not happy with who they are as a human being (meaning they will go to hell by their own accord)

Yes, for us there shall be slumber. A well deserved rest after an arduous and hopefully meaningful life, no hassles of hell and heaven or some voyeuristic creator (who apparently chronicles every act we commit, including what we've been up to in bed, talk about creepy).

Yes, for us there shall be slumber. A well deserved rest after an arduous and hopefully meaningful life, no hassles of hell and heaven or some voyeuristic creator (who apparently chronicles every act we commit, including what we've been up to in bed, talk about creepy).
lol They say that the subconscious mind is truely what makes us human... now does this mean that if we are sinners in our sleep , we are going to get judged? :lol:

I have found a greater cause of my existence, the annihilation of the whole humanity from the face of the earth. Only superior logical being like myself should have the right for existence.

Enjoy your numbered days, puny human.

I already am the superior being, look I am cuter than the lemur in my avatar and that's all that one needs.:-)

Top 5 Deathbed Regrets: Nurse Reveals Things Most Dying Patients Lament -

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

“This was the most common regret of all. When people realise that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made. Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.”
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.

“This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship. Women also spoke of this regret, but as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.”
3.I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

“Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.”
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

“Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down. Many had become so caught up in their own lives that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years. There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time and effort that they deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.”
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

”This is a surprisingly common one. Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called ‘comfort’ of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content, when deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.”

lol They say that the subconscious mind is truely what makes us human... now does this mean that if we are sinners in our sleep , we are going to get judged? :lol:

Leave that be, exactly why does/do the lord/lords hate everything carnal so much, me thinks there is plenty of coveting/desiring and far too little getting some going on up there.

What made you to become atheist?

Here in BD if you say you are atheist in public esp in a gathering of fanatics you will be shot dead. There were protests held few months back to hang atheists. ''Nastikder Fashi Chai". ''We want death penalty for atheists."

As for me, I am theist and I think Allah loves Muslims but his mercy is also for non-Muslims since he himself says in Quran that he is all forgiving , all merciful. When we evoke Suras of Quran every time we have to say Allah is all forgiving, all merciful. He says in Quran, he will forgive everything if he wants to.

Death is not all about dieing and become skeleton. I am sometimes afraid of death but i really afraid of the things that are to be happened with a person after death.And it is our belief as a Muslim.

@ranjeet tera kya hoga, tune to marke sedhe jahanum jaana hai.:lol:

@Armstrong You toh dream of a death brought about by a nihari overdose induced cardiac arrest, well there are worse ways to go. Try not to muck it up though, go with some decency.

@hinduguy What of you, I guess you'd want to pass away in the arms of a fellow fairy?

What made you to become atheist?

Here in BD if you say you are atheist in public esp in a gathering of fanatics you will be shot dead. There were protests held few months back to hang atheists. ''Nastikder Fashi Chai". ''We want death penalty for atheists."

As for me, I am theist and I think Allah loves Muslims but his mercy is also for non-Muslims since he himself says in Quran that he is all forgiving , all merciful. When we evoke Suras of Quran every time we have to say Allah is all forgiving, all merciful. He says in Quran, he will forgive everything if he wants to.

Oh hush, atheists have never been liked by the majority of folks. Something about completely refuting (to a personal extent) god's existence seems to get all the believers riled up, even though they claim that no mere mortal can even comprehend their lord leave alone argue about his existence or lack there off, and yet they fear that atheism will spread like an infection. Woe be the lord, his words can be countered by a pitiful mortal who apparently can sway the faithful with his/her own imperfect words, for if that were not so then why despise the atheists with such passion.:lol:

Death - Let the next adventure begin ! :-)

You're not Dumbledore and unlike you I'll still get by, for if there is a lord (yet again unlike you) then I can simply charm him with witty banter and get a free pass.:taz:

You're not Dumbledore and unlike you I'll still get by, for if there is a lord (yet again unlike you) then I can simply charm him with witty banter and get a free pass.:taz:

I'm Lord Voldemort ! :smokin:

So just shut-up Neville Longbottom ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom