What's new

Do you fear death?

I actually have fear of getting old. I am scare of helplessness and living in old age when you have to depend on someone else and become burden for them.

That and losing your loved ones.

I think people are more afraid of the regrets, the things that they could have done in their mortal lives and the anxiety they carry with them to the grave that worries them more.

Zyada to hum chadte hai ... daru ka to 3-4tha number aata hai :p:

Yeah even I realized a bit later that my comment left a bad taste in the mouth. Sorry !!!!

Long time man .. how you been.

Bad taste in the mouth, as you put it so glibly, a REAL bad taste.:lol: Its all cool. On a side note, the last person who approached buttsy's butt (@Hyperion) was smothered to death when @Armstrong sat down on him.:sick:

I think people are more afraid of the regrets, the things that they could have done in their mortal lives and the anxiety they carry with them to the grave that worries them more.

I have a regret... something tht will only leave me when i die?

Bad taste in the mouth, as you put it so glibly, a REAL bad taste.:lol: Its all cool. On a side note, the last person who approached buttsy's butt (@Hyperion) was smothered to death when @Armstrong sat down on him.:sick:
I am sure there must have been a small pocket of air traped in the cravice somewhere :p: @Hyperion is a fighter must have slipped through the crack don't worry !!!

yes, am like most are afraid of death... but I dont really think its that painful, unless you slowly die of some disease like cancer... in which case I would prefer to be killed by doctor... :)
old age is also not that bad.. loneliness is the scariest thing.

I personally feel it could be better if we stay young for the rest of our lives and die before getting into old age when you cannot even walk properly and get all sort of sickness, lonliness and diseases and start testing the limit of patience of your close relatives i.e wife, kids etc

Losing your loved ones is something which we may witness when we are alive for example sometime we witness the death of our uncle, grand father/mother, parent, sibling etc and it make us realize that life/relationship are temporary and we will also leave everything behind. Those who have strong believe in life hereafter feel more fear of whats going to happen them after their death. They are more worry about life in grave/hereafter than death itself. Fear of unknown. I think those who don't believe in life after death should not have any fear of death because they consider it natural cycle i.e Life came out of nowhere and you will go nowhere after death so no tension and anxiety for them

I am sure there must have been a small pocket of air traped in the cravice somewhere :p: @Hyperion is a fighter must have slipped through the crack don't worry !!!

His absence is rather telling as far as survival goes. Although bhabi apparently is a match for Hype so Buttsy's continued presence means that he may have just survived, otherwise Buttsy too would have met a dreadful end. Still I have nothing more than indications and inferences to bank upon in this matter.

yes, am like most are afraid of death... but I dont really think its that painful, unless you slowly die of some disease like cancer... in which case I would prefer to be killed by doctor... :)
old age is also not that bad.. loneliness is the scariest thing.

How about dying while being smothered by the feces smeared bottom of a buffalo? Its our (me and @Armstrong) favorite method of dispatching fairies.

His absence is rather telling as far as survival goes. Although bhabi apparently is a match for Hype so Buttsy's continued presence means that he may have just survived, otherwise Buttsy too would have met a dreadful end. Still I have nothing more than indications and inferences to bank upon in this matter.
How about dying while being smothered by the feces smeared bottom of a buffalo? Its our (me and @Armstrong) favorite method of dispatching fairies.
arms cant kill me. he is weak.

arms cant kill me. he is weak.

Your fellow fairy thinks so little of you @Armstrong.
smileys-whistling-782284.gif

Death is like a cookie monster with you being the cookie.

300px-Cookie_Monster.jpg

(Cookie monster tries to make a cookie by burning cookie dough on a spoon, which is similar to the way heroin is prepared.)

Am i ready for my death?
No, i'm not.
But one thing is for sure ,i do feel the heat.

Used to, but after watching my father dying in front of me, now i'm not. I just want to die like him, with a smile in the face.

Or, i could live long enough to transfer my consciousness to a machine, and become immortal.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom