What's new

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

• Total voters
I read somewhere that many Orthodox Jews are opposed to the state of Israel.

Because apparently, according to Jewish Eschatology, the Jews will only be returned to Israel at the end times.

And it's not the end times yet.
i believe we r living at the end time as define by the bible in the book of luke the reborn of israel.
thus, israel's existence is a heavenly mandate & no one can exterminate her.

btw, do u all believe in the bible since israel proves a partial fulfillment of the prophecy a sign from heaven?

i believe we r living at the end time as define by the bible in the book of luke the reborn of israel.

btw, do u all believe in the bible since israel proves a partial fulfillment of the prophecy a sign from heaven?

I'm an Atheist.

I'm saying that's what some Orthodox Jews believe. And that's why some of those guys oppose the state of Israel.

Plus, people have been thinking it was the "End times" since 2000 years ago, the number 666 was originally in reference to the Roman Emperor Nero.

Plus, it definitely is not the Jewish End Times, since most of the conditions remain unfulfilled.

Can you provide me with scriptural reference? Thanks.

Can you provide me with scriptural reference? Thanks.
Luk 21:29 Then he told them a parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees.
Luk 21:30 As soon as they produce leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is already near.
Luk 21:31 In the same way, when you see these things taking place, you will know that the kingdom of God is near.

israel is likened to a fig tree which was withered & is budding before the return of the messiah (the summer is near)

Luk 21:32 "I tell you with certainty, this generation will not disappear until all these things take place.
Luk 21:33 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."
Luk 21:34 "Constantly be on your guard so that your hearts will not be loaded down with self-indulgence, drunkenness, and the worries of this life, or that day will take you by surprise

that day will certainly come....believers are told to be vigilance so as not be taken by surprise.

Luk 21:30 As soon as they produce leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is already near.
Luk 21:31 In the same way, when you see these things taking place, you will know that the kingdom of God is near.

israel is likened to a fig tree which was withered & is budding before the return of the messiah (the summer is near)

Luk 21:32 "I tell you with certainty, this generation will not disappear until all these things take place.
Luk 21:34 "Constantly be on your guard so that your hearts will not be loaded down with self-indulgence, drunkenness, and the worries of this life, or that day will take you by surprise

that day will certainly come....believers are told to be vigilance so as not be taken by surprise.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

I'm an Atheist.

I'm saying that's what some Orthodox Jews believe. And that's why some of those guys oppose the state of Israel.

Plus, people have been thinking it was the "End times" since 2000 years ago, the number 666 was originally in reference to the Roman Emperor Nero.

Plus, it definitely is not the Jewish End Times, since most of the conditions remain unfulfilled.
the jewish end time happened in AD70 when israel disappeared from the map when the roman finally plowed the land.

most of the conditions are in place today for the return of messiah.
i believe the end time commences at the reborn of israel as per luke 21
the 666 is referring to an apostatic religious system with a man.

good for u, it's the closest u can get to Islam

This is even revealed also in the Holy Q'uran, the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful Almighty Providence even said, through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH),

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104

----------

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

Last edited:
the jewish end time happened in AD70 when israel disappeared from the map when the roman finally plowed the land.

Fair enough.

I respect your views. :tup:

Well said, I think people mistake the reference in Scripture -- which warns of the Mark of the Beast. This is , in Christian Theology, a sign that differentiates those who are marked to eternal damnation and from those who are called into the Family of the Saints.

This is even revealed also in the Holy Q'uran, the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful Almighty Providence even said, through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH),

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104

----------

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.
so it seems islam has been hijacked by extremists to realise their personal desires & greeds?

so it seems islam has been hijacked by extremists to realise their personal desires & greeds?

I have studied Islam and the Holy Qur'an for man years. It is actually the closest religion to Christianity -- Islam, Thanks be to God, even recognizes the Holy Incarnation of Christ Jesus -- and the Virgin Birth. No other religious text , aside from the Holy Bible, is where there is an entire chapter dedicated to the Life and the Righteousness of Holy Mother Mary. In Islam she is referred to as Maryam.

Interestingly enough, Christ Jesus is referred in Islam as "Issa Ibn Maryam" = Jesus Son of Mary. :)

To answer your question: I believe that the current anti-judaism, anti-semitism directed towards Israel and Jewish people are not supported through Islam and Islamic tects. In the modern era, it is politics that has created this phenomena.

To reference the Divine Word of The Most Merciful Creator, the Lord of Lords,

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Well said, I think people mistake the reference in Scripture -- which warns of the Mark of the Beast. This is , in Christian Theology, a sign that differentiates those who are marked to eternal damnation and from those who are called into the Family of the Saints.
hi, could you identify the mark of the beast?
could you identify the mark of the beast? what, who is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom