• God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a definition from a muslim site:

A Muslim is someone who Bears witness that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. A Muslim can be of any background, race, country and gender.

TurnToIslam.Com Turn To Islam islamic videos

Since these are also the lines of Shahada, where there is a (must) inclusion of prophet Muhammed - Adam does not qualify to be a muslim, because there was no Prophet Muhammed at that time...

And besides, muslim-Islam is just 22 % of the humanity, why shall we beleive all it says?

What about others!

If there is a God, why he did not create everyone a muslim?

One more reason, there is no god...

This is why debating with you atheists is of no use, you resort to insulting and mocking others religion, what can i expect from immature monkeys who are descendants of monkeys (which BTW you guys claim to be:rofl:):lol:, at least my ancestors were human and not some savage gorillas.

The problem lies in your minds, even though being athiest or sm things, you ppl carry grudge against muslims.

One question... for Adam and eve to be christians, jesus must be the first person on earth, is it so? what made you believe they were christians? Enlighten me with your logic plz.

they have no logic. If they really consider the Quran man made and full of contradictions then what are they doing here? might as well actually pick up the Quran and read the whole book and understand it (and don't just misquote the Quran rather understand the whole thing), but you can tell that due to their ignorance they won't read the Quran to get a better understanding because they know they can't prove it wrong so all they will throw at you is "Quran is full of contradictions".....:blah:.

Hey in Quran how does the creation story start? is it similar to Bible genesis?

My belief in God is scientific.

The thing is science cannot disprove God, nor can it prove how life came into existence.

The theory of God is better than the theory of evolution. Since theory of evolution does not explain how the first life came to be. Which shows that life was made by an intelligent being by design.

So the theory of God holds stronger than the theory of Evolution.

Now as far as religion is concerned, there has to be room for error as man gets involved here and hence everything should be critiqued and judged, but that doesn't mean that we also ascribe things to it, judging what God would probably want us to do.

Prayer/Worship should not be mandatory in terms we usually think off. We think if we don't worship God, we would go to hell. Instead it should be that if we don't worship God we're being rude and offensive to a being that gave you life and everything else. It shouldn't be understood that God wants you to worship, it should be that you want to worship God.

Also the politics of religion should come under greater scrutiny as organized religion slowly becomes a club with full hierarchy with several power bearers. Religion should be personal.

Islam has all avenues open for it to become the perfect such religion. Only thing is its implementation and for Muslims to have the courage to think out of the box and realize that practically there is nothing wrong in this, and technically a more modern approach to God and religion holds true as per the Quran.

I feel like taking a part in this but eh i am not in a mode of lot of arguing anyways i just like to point out a few things.

"The thing is science cannot disprove God"

Science cannot also disprove fairies or the russels's teapot.

"nor can it prove how life came into existence."

We are trying to find out how where as you just read it in a 1400 year old book and you beleive it.

"Since theory of evolution does not explain how the first life came to be. Which shows that life was made by an intelligent being by design."

if evolution can not awnser how life came into exictence how does that prove there is a God who created life ? acording to this you only have to disprove a thoery to prove your thoery.

"So the theory of God holds stronger than the theory of Evolution."

Theory of Evolution is backed up by hard evidence where as the "god theory" is backed up by none. Excuse me how does the god theory hold stronger ground then the theory of evolution 0_0?

that is all for now ;D

Evolution theory is flawed I studied about it and Darwin too whilst in Europe, Darwin claims that when mankind left Africa the 'white man' evolved quicker compared to it's asian and black counterparts which is utter rubbish, the more you read about Charles Darwin the more you will see how racist and narrow minded he really was.

I think I really cannot help you beyond this.

who the hell needs your help? don't get personal on here or else it aint gonna be pretty.

Does Pakistani biology text books teach you about Adam and Eve? Does Pakistani History books claim Adam and Eve were muslims?

I grew up in the US hence most of my studies were in the US. I can only read basic Urdu (somewhat).

Do you atleast agree Muhammad was born in the 7th century AD?

Yes, he was born in 7th century AD however God had sent his message (the Injeel, Torah) through other messengers before Muhammad (pbuh). like i said, Islam came before Muhammad (pbuh) but due to mans ignorance the holy books (bible and Torah) were altered so Muhammad (pbuh) was the last messenger sent by God to deliver the last message (the Quran).

Its like i'm teaching a 4 year old:disagree:

Now i would ask your ignorant self to at least get basic knowledge about Islam before coming here and debating like a little school child who has not even slightest knowledge of what he's talking about.

Last edited:
Evolution theory is flawed I studied about it and Darwin too whilst in Europe, Darwin claims that when mankind left Africa the 'white man' evolved quicker compared to it's asian and black counterparts which is utter rubbish, the more you read about Charles Darwin the more you will see how racist and narrow minded he really was.

uhhh where did you read that ?

But i would like to point a socity based on darwinin laws would be a terrible one and i wouldn't want to live in it one based on it :/

But i would like to point a socity based on darwinin laws would be a terrible one and i wouldn't want to live in it one based on it :/
Well Darwinian theory may be flawed but it doesn't seem to be all together wrong...Creatures do evolve and that's a mechanism set by the creator.The evolution did happen but it was Guided by the divine being..such a complicated process cannot be unguided...

For example Iron ore has always been there,so has been aluminum and all other metals..But by no evolution the metals randomly attacked to each other and became a Jumbo jet.It didn't happen in the last 3 billion years of earth's life..By Darwinian analogy..it was quite probable...Perhaps more probable than the evolution of life itself..as living beings are far more complicated than A Jumbo jet.
If evolution without being guided by a divine source could create a deer,bear,snake and human on it's own,a similar random process could have created a car,a plane,a ship,or something similar by random evolution of metal alloys...But that didn't happen?

Never said I read it I studied anthropology as a module whilst at university in London.

I have been studing evolotionariy bioligy for a bit now i have looked at evidence for and against it but i have never come across that passage about darwin you just mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom