Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...for example "The flying Spaghetti monster" ?

Pirates Harr Harr..

EDIT: Jai-Hind can you please stop your "Serial thanking"? Its annoying.

In that case, I have total faith Spaghetti mosta will wash away my sins..

Spaghetti-costume.jpg

I am an Atheist pakistani :cheers:
Good for you.
Without making myself sound mean....May i guess that you are a young son of a rich dad who was born with a golden spoon?

Too many of this kind haven't got a clue.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

In that case, I have total faith Spaghetti mosta will wash away my sins..

Spaghetti-costume.jpg

As a Pirate once said..
"May you get touched by his Noodly doodles" :rofl:

Can you just tell me what is wrong in what I said? Muhammad died in 632AD. Islam started spreading around that period. Why do you think I have no clue of what I am talking about? Please explain.
first of all had you known even a little about Islam you would know that the first humans (Adam and Eve) were Muslims, and so were all the prophets who came after Adam.

That's your opinion. Rest of the world would not agree with you.
and since when were you the rest of the world?
In spite of the suicides, the South Korea's life expectancy is around 80yrs, Japan's is more than 82. If their life is so miserable, they wouldn't be living so long.

is life expectancy supposed to hide the fact that the suicide rate is sky high?

On the serious note...No we don't need to Believe in God,and that the whole point..
We are supposed to "want to" believe in God..Only then "all is revealed".

Why should we pray to God, do you pray to your parents or your grandparents when you can see them but when you cant see god ..........

Okay next analogy: let’s say I create an artificially intelligent robot and put it in a building with only walls and no windows, seal the doors. Now robot is activated inside the building and there is no human in it, he thinks………well I am here so there must be some creator who created me and my universe(i.e the building on our case), so should he be praying to me, for him I am creator though he hasn’t seen me…………….

You may say that "You are not god, he should pray to the real god."

But how would he know that his creator is not the super duper powerful entity called god but some human who himself has been created by someone else. Same ways why it is not possible that entity that created this universe was not created from some other power/source/intelligent specie.

first of all had you known even a little about Islam you would know that the first humans (Adam and Eve) were Muslims, and so were all the prophets who came after Adam.

and since when were you the rest of the world?
is life expectancy supposed to hide the fact that the suicide rate is sky high?

I think I really cannot help you beyond this. Does Pakistani biology text books teach you about Adam and Eve? Does Pakistani History books claim Adam and Eve were muslims? Do you atleast agree Muhammad was born in the 7th century AD?

Why should we pray to God, do you pray to your parents or your grandparents when you can see them but when you cant see god ..........

Okay next analogy: let’s say I create an artificially intelligent robot and put it in a building with only walls and no windows, seal the doors. Now robot is activated inside the building and there is no human in it, he thinks………well I am here so there must be some creator who created me and my universe(i.e the building on our case), so should he be praying to me, for him I am creator though he hasn’t seen me…………….

You may say that "You are not god, he should pray to the real god."

But how would he know that his creator is not the super duper powerful entity called god but some human who himself has been created by someone else. Same ways why it is not possible that entity that created this universe was not created from some other power/source/intelligent specie.

Sorry i did not completely understand you..

From what i understand...I should point out that our belief system does not complete without belief in the "Prophet"..The Human who was the "Proxy" and practically demonstrated God's orders for us.

I think I really cannot help you beyond this. Does Pakistani biology text books teach you about Adam and Eve? Does Pakistani History books claim Adam and Eve were muslims? Do you atleast agree Muhammad was born in the 7th century AD?

No...ho back 200 years..It was 500 AD...And your point is????

No...ho back 200 years..It was 500 AD...And your point is????

Sorry I wanted to write 7th century. You have to read my previous replies to silent ninja to understand it.
Anyway, I asked Islam was born in the 7th century. He was saying Quran was been in existence since eternity. Quran was written by Mohammad in 7th century. People lead a perfectly fine life before that. Why did God choose to start the religion in 7th century and not before?

Sorry i did not completely understand you..

From what i understand...I should point out that our belief system does not complete without belief in the "Prophet"..The Human who was the "Proxy" and practically demonstrated God's orders for us.

I am not asking you what your belief system says, I am also not asking you to believe in it, you have to think out of box for once to understand it that's it.

I am not talking from your religious viewpoint either because just like its hard for you to believe in human gods/avatars same way it is hard for me to believe in concept of prophets.

okay let’s hypothesize another thought experiment. Let’s say with knowledge of Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence we create a game which has many characters in it . These characters work independently depending on how some variables work inside the computer. In reality these are voltage fluctuations but let’s assume it like voltage fluctuations in our neural systems inside the brain and body. So now we have a 2 dimensional virtual world with intelligent living forms created by me, should they be praying to me. I created them for fun, interest, timepass but would it make sense if I made them for “praying me”. Does god really wants us to pray to him daily.

What would you call a person who would make animated computer characters which will keep boasting about that programmer all the time. Makes sense ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom