What's new

DO WE HAVE STRONG IT PEOPLES IN OUR INTELLIGENCE?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dassom

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I want to share some of important information with everyone here. I hope ISI and MI will must read my post. first of all i want to know our country have strong army and intelligence but we have not strong IT peoples in intelligence. I can hack your website and nobody can restore it again. but i will never do it because i love Pakistan. I just want to know why we cant stop those peoples who have good education but they have not good future in Pakistan?? Dont blame to Govt. because we select peoples our-self so please dont blame to Govt. and politician. I want exact clear answer.... I hope everyone will accept me in this forum and i will never hurt anyone by myself... My user ID is dassom which is reflection of MOSSAD... I am not member of mossad. I hate it and I have many friends in this world from all religions. I always use my ID DASSOM. and no body know my real name. I find those peoples who are against Pakistan.. I just know that there are many enemies of Pakistan who are out side country and also in country even they are in Govt and everywhere.. But Pakistan live long life always InshaAllah.
Anyway tell me what are official websites of ISI, MI, IB ????? Do we have strong IT peoples in our Intelligence.????
and one thing which i want to clear again. I am not here to hurt anyone. I am just here to help our intelligence peoples. hope they are also here... and give me positive response on my question. and admin know i live in Karachi and admin also know my IP. and my IP is not fake. its clear and real IP. I want to work for intelligence because i want to save Pakistan. I love Pakistan. I have good knowledge on every kind of electronics devices, i can understand 7 world languages, I can operate all kind of computer system with many kinds of operating system in which Linux, Windows, MAC, SYSTEMS (APPLE), AmigoOS, and xEnix. etc and these all have other many sub part of operating system such as microsoft windows have many platform of windows. like 32 and 64 bit. like home, professional and server based. so i am just explaining one part of WINDOWS.. I have strong knowledge on Medical science. Strong knowledge on Physics. even i can read peoples minds and can read that what they are thinking about me or anyone. I can make friendship with everyone just in 15 minutes. maybe many peoples are thinking these all are just a joke but its all true and fact. I hope peoples will like me and i will also give good relation.
thanks

Is there something in my coffee or is it what u wrote ^^^^^ :cheesy:

lol.. you really lost any credibility when you said you could read peoples minds lol

There peoples are strong and healthy and our peoples ?? hamaray loog waqt k sath sath kamzoor ho rahay hain and have many kinds of diseases.. We have artificial food which is without vitamins. you must laugh on my post but one day world will laugh on us
Is there something in my coffee or is it what u wrote ^^^^^ :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

There peoples are strong and healthy and our peoples ?? hamaray loog waqt k sath sath kamzoor ho rahay hain and have many kinds of diseases.. We have artificial food which is without vitamins. you must laugh on my post but one day world will laugh on us

lol.. you really lost any credibility when you said you could read peoples minds lol

Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys if you have not noticed, we have a super hero amongst us on PDF. By the way do you also have laser vision and can you stop bullets too. :rofl:

Hmm just leave it and be serious. whats your name? and where are you from? just consider my all post a big joke. now tell me about you :)

Hmm just leave it and be serious. whats your name? and where are you from? just consider my all post a big joke. now tell me about you :)

Take a guess :rofl:

Anyways I hope you don't have any plans to fly down here and knock me.

no no i have no plan to knock u. but tell me one thing. if i sum 7 numbers than result come 5. why and how?

...I want to work for intelligence because i want to save Pakistan...i can read peoples minds and can read that what they are thinking about me or anyone...

You may want to work in "intelligence" but they may not want you. You're mind reading abilities remind me of:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani intelligence still relies on older ways of gather intelligence from field...not google...
intelligence is gathered through people not computers..the good old style.
may be thats why ISI still survives and in many cases prevail while the mighty CIA did it could to finish ISI...

Wrong format of CV you have posted dude. But am sure mods can decide if they need your help.
Welcome to PDF.

I know what happen in Balakot earth quake. I know what will happen again this year 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom