What's new

Do Saudi Arabians wear Jeans and T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I always see Saudi man to wear long cloths and a red veil / scarf on head. Are young men in Saudi Arabia allowed to wear Jeans and T-Shirts? I know woman can wear anything inside a Burqa but are man allowed to wear fashionable cloths?

I have another question. Is music allowed in public gathering in Saudi Arabia?

I read that Saudi Arabia don't allow music playing in public gathering. A guy I know who was in Saudi Arabia said that one day some of his friends played music and started dancing in a wedding party. Police came and stopped them from playing music in public gathering.

Last edited:
And you posted this on World Affairs section? :D

Ohh.. it should be in member's club instead.

The last i heard KSA was still part of planet earth lolz red veil on head??? since when have men started wearing veils?? :undecided:

I always see Saudi man to wear long cloths and a red veil on head. Are young men in Saudi Arabia allowed to wear Jeans and T-Shirts? I know woman can wear anything inside a Burqa but are man allowed to wear fashionable cloths?

I have another question. Is music allowed in public gathering in Saudi Arabia?

I read that Saudi Arabia don't allow music playing in public gathering. A guy I know who was in Saudi Arabia said that one day some of his friends played music and started dancing in a wedding party. Police came and stopped them from playing music in public gathering.

What kind of question is this, of course they are

There's trolling and then there's suicide trolling!Suicide trolling is where you over do it and suffer!

Sorry if any one gets offended by the way I wrote but I am not trolling. I just wonder why they always come to other countries in long cloths. They can also sometime wear Suits. They will look much handsome. Okay I understand they want to show their culture but is there no one who wear jeans and T-shirts and roam around streets of Saudi Arabia?

Sorry if any one gets offended by the way I wrote but I am not trolling. I just wonder why they always come to other countries in long cloths. They can also sometime wear Suits. They will look much handsome.

Bro that's like saying why do Bangladeshi men wear longi everywhere and with everything, longi with paijama, longi with genji lol

Anyway in all seriousness then I am not sure if you are dumb or just very, very dumb.

KSA is first of all a huge country (probably 20 times bigger than your home country) and has over 10 historical regions and provinces with their own traditional dresses, histories, cultures and thus traditional costumes which are very varied and great in numbers. Be it men or female attire. I once made a thread about that (traditional Arab dresses) on this very forum.

There is no ruling whatsoever about wearing any clothes for men. They can wear what they want to as long as they are not going around naked. Do they permit people going around naked in the public in your country?

Saudi Arabians are one of the most wealthy people in this world and they can and do buy all the newest clothes in great numbers since KSA has all the brands of the world and all the expensive ones since there is a cliental for that. Be it clothes, cars or exclusive products.

But thankfully Saudi Arabia is a country that is conservative and that warns about its ancient traditions and thus many people choose to wear traditional clothing. Also because it can be practical.

There is no law against playing music in the open.

You seem rather clueless about KSA so I suggest not to open stupid threads and asking stupid questions.

Also why should everyone wear jeans and t-shirts? Is it just because that is American?

But since you are asking then I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt right now!

:lol:

Sorry if any one gets offended by the way I wrote but I am not trolling. I just wonder why they always come to other countries in long cloths. They can also sometime wear Suits. They will look much handsome. Okay I understand they want to show their culture but is there no one who wear jeans and T-shirts and roam around streets of Saudi Arabia?
Why does Hasina bibi wear sari everywhere??She can wear skirt and suit...no??When they go to other countries they wear a clothing from their culture....they can wear suits but they choose not to!

Anyway in all seriousness then I am not sure if you are dumb or just very, very dumb.

KSA is first of all a huge country (probably 20 times bigger than your home country) and has over 10 historical regions and provinces with their own traditional dresses, histories, cultures and thus traditional costumes which are very varied and great in numbers. Be it men or female attire. I once made a thread about that (traditional Arab dresses) on this very forum.

There is no ruling whatsoever about wearing any clothes for men. They can wear what they want to as long as they are not going around naked. Do they permit people going around naked in the public in your country?

Saudi Arabians are one of the most wealthy people in this world and they can and do buy all the newest clothes in great numbers since KSA has all the brands of the world and all the expensive ones since there is a cliental for that. Be it clothes, cars or exclusive products.

But thankfully Saudi Arabia is a country that is conservative and that warns about its ancient traditions and thus many people choose to wear traditional clothing. Also because it can be practical.

You seem rather clueless about KSA so I suggest not to open stupid threads and asking stupid questions.

What about the girls doe? :P Can they move around in shorts or t shirts?

What about the girls doe? :P Can they move around in shorts or t shirts?

At home they can move around naked if they want to (doubt that this is a accepted custom in any country) but in public they wear a scarf. Sometimes a niqab if they are conservative.

If they are around other women they usually wear whatever they want to.

As a non-Muslim and a non-Saudi Arabian you will not understand this.

Also why should everyone wear jeans and t-shirts? Is it just because that is American?

Thanks for answering dude. You have enlighten me but seriously I have never seen any Saudi man wearing Jeans and T-Shirt or just say I have never seen them to wear 'formal' office dress code. Whenever I see any picture of any Saudi man I always see them wearing long cloths and the red or white veil on head. Thats why I asked. Yeah I agree the question is dumb but yet again no question is a dumb question. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom