What's new

Do Pakistanis show too much hospitality?

Samurai_assassin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With so many travel vlogs, some with millions of views and others with a dozen or so. One noticeable thing, generally Pakistanis never want to take money from visitors.

Pakistan will literally kill you with hospitality. And if you refuse, they will threaten you. I'm not joking.

It's because pak is not fully tourism geared economy.
I bet they raise prices when they see NRI pakistani doing shopping. Lol

Once a lot of foreign tourist starts coming, the hospitality will taper down. It would be on par with this side of Punjab I guess. As we have same culture almost.

Pakistan will literally kill you with hospitality. And if you refuse, they will threaten you. I'm not joking.

they are extra hospitable with indians , visitors tell stories .

Once a lot of foreign tourist starts coming, the hospitality will taper down. It would be on par with this side of Punjab I guess. As we have same culture almost.

yes that is true ,
not only in punjab ,pakistanis are treated well allover india.

What's an "NRI" Pakistani?

Hospitality is high even if you are a local tourist. You can't simply be stuck helpless somewhere in Pakistan and not find every passerby willing to help you anyway they could
I think he meant this:

Pakistani are nice to foreigners because of our Islamic identity (be a good host, be kind to your guests). The next step should be to be nice to each other regardless of your origins and skin color!

I do know what NRI means.
My question was what did he mean by an NRI Pakistani.

Like who exactly is a "Non Resident Indian" Pakistani?

Hospitality is high even if you are a local tourist. You can't simply be stuck helpless somewhere in Pakistan and not find every passerby willing to help you anyway they could
I know. I have seen so many random acts of humanity in Pakistan, may Allah reward us and make and ease our situation. I have seen a young guy feeding a disabled person on the streets of Lahore. Just like that. Alhamdulillah for such great people.

😁😁 my bad. I meant NRP ? And I was talking about the shopkeepers only as I read they refuse payment.

Rest helping others is a very deep rooted punjabi trait. Sikhs are known for it.

I'm not taking away anything from Pakistanis. Punjabi hospitality is known world over.

Nothing wrong with showing a lot of hospitality.

If a Pakistani came to visit me in the United States, I would show them lots of hospitality.

its Pakistani culture and Pakistanis generally becomes ambassadors for their country and try their best that their guests feels comfortable.

even when we Pakistanis visit to other cities and regions specially in north and KPK we get the same hospitality as foreigners do.

not talking about business as i have never seen a foreigner not charged for taking hotels etc.....so those who think its because of start in tourism boom in Pakistan its not the case. as Pakistanis are generally g extra mile to make guests happy not about business.
😁😁 my bad. I meant NRP ? And I was talking about the shopkeepers only as I read they refuse payment.

Rest helping others is a very deep rooted punjabi trait. Sikhs are known for it.

I'm not taking away anything from Pakistanis. Punjabi hospitality is known world over.
and Pathans and Balochs in Pakistan are miles aheads of Punjabis in showing hospitality and respecting guests.

You mean an overseas Pakistani? That already happens. When the shop keepers see a Pakistani from the west they like to cash in. Luckily many of us are also street wise and know how to haggle as we are experts in getting bargains.

Back
Top Bottom