What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i feel sorry for them. I mean how would it feel to be a citizen of most hated and ill reputed country. gives me goosebumps sometimes :fie:

Goosebumps I get when India tries to act like they are better than rest of the world

You are back again?Of course they hve 80% mental illness they are victim of terrorism first from Taliban now from drones!! Do not make fun of Waziris I advise you, they can bite back, India knows frst hand in 1947 Kashmir!!!

1971 you expected same but BD people just shooed you guys :lol:

That is why I said 95% actresses. I don't think Veena Malik is from prestigious military family.

Really? I thought her father's side was from a military family. Must've been someone else.

no buddy. Pakistanis are famous for trolling. i dont want to take that crown from you guys.already you have trolled so much in the world and no one can beat you there. Just be careful while on airport though, you may get many infractions all over your body ;) but thats the price of being biggest troller

Rude jokes!! Do not make me Indian I'm not even passed first stage of pissing you off yet!!

^^^^ you can very well piss me off. Pakistan has pissed entire world off. so no surprise if you do same here. its in your blood. nothing but a bunch of irritating people who just piss you off and then you just shoo them away from your country. No pakistanis in my country said Kuwait few months back and no visa to any pakistani is now entire world is saying in unison because you have pissed them off

Let me be completely honest n blunt with you.. I have seen thousands of Indians here in USA including your so called brainy South Indians.. and yet I am dying to see an Indian in real life who could be considered jaw dropping hot. Indians don't give me any complexes, believe me. I have developed extreme aversion to them. On the other hand, Pakistan's neighbor's on the western side (Afghans, Iranians, Tajiks) are comparatively much better looking than your average Indian. All those deceiving beauty contests/bollywood doesn't represent your average everyday population

So your personal experiences & opinion counts while world view or opinions of international media flowering our models like Millind Soman, Madhu Sapre, Arjun Rampal, Namrata Shirodkar, Aishwarya Rai & many many more with praises is a myth???

lol...is it hard to understand ke ...dunia mei jo dikhtaa hai woh biktaa hai...

I have seen many average pakistanis in UK also I see Pakistani celebrities on TVs they are also not so called as hot in same way you feel about indian .

Seriously there is no any Pakistani close to charms of Aishwarya or Madhuri in their career peak nor any cricketer except Afridi wonderful like adinous as you claim that makes me feel same about your country ...believe me neither your average every day population neither your celebrities make me feel so.

@karan

With makeup anyone is beautiful.

ARE YOU FRIKKIN' KIDDING ME

arguing with pakistani :lol: you should know for their stone age society beauty means burqa clad girls. the hotter girls feel in burqa, the hotter they become. Pakistani logic, cant help, 40% literacy rate there

Really? I thought her father's side was from a military family. Must've been someone else.

from which angle she looks from a prestigious family. And I am not talking about her getting naked. Have you ever seen her interviews? She is a dumb girl who has hard time articulating her thoughts. She can't even speak 1 proper sentence in english. Now compare her with some Pakistani actresses from television or some Pakistani models from prestigious family. the difference is stark. That is why we send all the garbage like Meera, Sheera, Veena to India. At least they get free publicity there besides making good money! hehe

Another thread goes down the gutter, courtesy Jinxed girl :hitwall: Every thread this woman participates in turns into a "looks contest".

You are back again?Of course they hve 80% mental illness they are victim of terrorism first from Taliban now from drones!! Do not make fun of Waziris I advise you, they can bite back, India knows frst hand in 1947 Kashmir!!!

2kirkx.jpg

Another thread goes down the gutter, courtesy Jinxed girl :hitwall: Every thread this woman participates in turns into a "looks contest".

You know what they say about over compensating :D...

So your personal experiences & opinion counts while world view or opinions of international media flowering our models like Millind Soman, Madhu Sapre, Arjun Rampal, Namrata Shirodkar, Aishwarya Rai & many many more with praises is a myth???

lol...is it hard to understand ke ...dunia mei jo dikhtaa hai woh biktaa hai...

I have seen many average pakistanis in UK also I see them on TVs they are also not so called as hot in same way you feel about indian .

Seriously there is no any Pakistani close to charms of Aishwarya or Madhuri in their career peak nor any cricketer except Afridi wonderful like adinous as you claim that makes me feel same about your country because neither your average every day population neither your celebrities make me feel so.

Icewolf, Have u noticed that whenever we talk about Indian beauty, they start posting pics of their CELEBRITIES who are like 1 in a million. And majority of them r NORTH WEST INDIANS like Ranbir, Hrithik, Malaika Arora who are Punjabis or Pathans like Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan etc
And When I start posting pics of ur average Indian from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bengal etc. They get me banned. After all truth is always bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom