What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe bcoz they want to get rid of the ugliness and overflowing population

I am willing to bet 100%, that you are going to edit/delete that post like a coward now. :lol:

Let me get this straight, you support wanton killing of innocent people base on desirable physical traits?

If its about overflowing population , Pakistan has a greater fertility rate than India , perhaps that is the reasons terrorists are targeting your nation more and killed 35k Pakistani civilians?

Hehe your acting like your scaredy cat govt... Please dont do this, please don't do that!! Bich please, Pakistan don't take India's orders

So you have no problem with Pakistani terrorists coming to India and killing innocent civilians?

It is totally ridiculous that u r comparing "lollywood" with "bollywood" trying to feel better about yourself. Joining film industry is still considered a taboo in Pakistan, and no girl from a good educated family joins films. 95% Pakistani actresses are uneducated and r from red light area. While in India, your so called "Bollywood" attracts the best of the talent and beauty from all over the country as in India joining film industry nowadays is not much of a taboo anymore. I don't know how you guyz r using Lollywood/Bollywood to prove the overall attractiveness of people. As if we havn't seen how Indians look like in real life. Try fooling someone else, we all know how an average Indian looks like.

wow I am talking to a person who belongs to such a stone age country where women have life no less than rats. sorry madam. i am sympathetic to you. unless you dont make your people open minded, you are doomed to remain in such condition

Let me be completely honest n blunt with you.. I have seen thousands of Indians here in USA including your so called brainy South Indians.. and yet I am dying to see an Indian in real life who could be considered jaw dropping hot. Indians don't give me any complexes, believe me. I have developed extreme aversion to them. On the other hand, Pakistan's neighbor's on the western side (Afghans, Iranians, Tajiks) are comparatively much better looking than your average Indian. All those deceiving beauty contests/bollywood doesn't represent your average everyday population

Truly how can an Indian begin to compete against the likes of Inzaman and Nusrat? I couldn't agree with you more.

Seriously? BD can still be considered as its growing at a good rate relatively less terrorism/violence and also decreasing poverty but Pakistan:lol: with deteriorating economy, increasing poverty, being epicenter of terrorism , its hard to digest the fact that Pakistan can be in any other bracket than Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia

You jealous baby boy... We aint even close to the nations you mentioned and what you listed, all of India has. Even worse too. India 70% poor is telling us that we will be Iraq! Lol!

It is totally ridiculous that u r comparing "lollywood" with "bollywood" trying to feel better about yourself. Joining film industry is still considered a taboo in Pakistan, and no girl from a good educated family joins films. 95% Pakistani actresses are uneducated and r from red light area. While in India, your so called "Bollywood" attracts the best of the talent and beauty from all over the country as in India joining film industry nowadays is not much of a taboo anymore. I don't know how you guyz r using Lollywood/Bollywood to prove the overall attractiveness of people. As if we havn't seen how Indians look like in real life. Try fooling someone else, we all know how an average Indian looks like.

Are Mohajirs also average Pakistani or only Punjabis/Pushtuns qualify?

Well who am I to **** in when you are so hell bent on to prove OP's hypothesis.

wow I am talking to a person who belongs to such a stone age country where women have life no less than rats. sorry madam. i am sympathetic to you. unless you dont make your people open minded, you are doomed to remain in such condition

Just saying, that India is worse nation for girls. 1 out of 3 girl children are killed in India worst ratio in any nation. Nuff said

You jealous baby boy... We aint even close to the nations you mentioned and what you listed, all of India has. Even worse too. India 70% poor is telling us that we will be Iraq! Lol!

why would any country for heaven sake will be jealous of Pakistan?? of all country pakistan?a failed country? are you kidding me?

and BDW that 70% is highly inflated. True figures of India are less than yours The Percentage of Poor in Pakistan is 51 percent, reports an Oxford University Study | State of Pakistan

No body is jealous..The internet sources you were mentioning ;) that i can prove through dem..i can too prove through internet where u stay in Queue wid somalia and a-stan :rofl:

Are Mohajirs also average Pakistani or only Punjabis/Pushtuns qualify?

Well who am I to **** in when you are so hell bent on to prove OP's hypothesis.

Ayy Muhajirs are much much much better than any Indian ALIVE!!

Ayy Muhajirs are much much much better than any Indian ALIVE!!

Are you jinnex's brother? I think she is old enough to answer questions directed to her.

I disagree with the bolded part. Sonya Jehan is the daughter of Akbar Hussein Rizvi who is the son of the legendary Noor Jehan.
And Veena Malik, doesn't she come from a prestigious military family?

why would any country for heaven sake will be jealous of Pakistan?? of all country pakistan?a failed country? are you kidding me?

and BDW that 70% is highly inflated. True figures of India are less than yours The Percentage of Poor in Pakistan is 51 percent, reports an Oxford University Study | State of Pakistan

Look HindustanTimes reported it

About 70% of India is poor: Top adviser - Hindustan Times

Why would I be jealous of India? A country that has 70% poor? 80% of its people dont have toilets? Can only get 1 nobel peace prize and 2 gold medals? 5000 children dying everyday? Largest number of slums? Bich please

Poll shows India worst place to be a woman | The Indian Down Under

Look HindustanTimes reported it

About 70% of India is poor: Top adviser - Hindustan Times

Why would I be jealous of India? A country that has 70% poor? 80% of its people dont have toilets? Can only get 1 nobel peace prize and 2 gold medals? 5000 children dying everyday? Largest number of slums? Bich please

Always remember that our rivers go down into pakistan (Indus, Jhelum, Chenab, Sutlej, Beas, Ravi and Luni) . Well you get my drift :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom