What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your country only has average IQ of 82, yet you act like your smartest, and everybody in western countries laugh at you cuz you smell like ****

maybe thats why we have so many Miss worlds, Miss universe, Miss Asia, Mr. world but none of a country called Pakistan :drag:

Look up Mrs. Pakistan

you mad indian? your half country dont have access to toilets buddy. your roads look like **** yet you think you are superpower. you rupee falling like a rock and S&P gonna rate rupee as junk, yet you talk about economic excellence. 5000 children of yours die everyday due to bad conditions in slums and poverty, and 600 million of yours is in poverty. Mumbai looks like ****, and has old buildings, and your laughable country can only produce one nobel peace prize and two gold medals. You have absolutely no parity with Pakistan yet you act like you do. Go compare your self with Africa.

Lol!.......

What is the criteria for being the most hated nation? If you ask the common American public, according to them Indians r the most hated nation for cheap outsourcing of jobs to India, and that is one of the main things plaguing american society right now - unemployment and economy. Terrorism is not a major issue anymore as much as economy and unemployment is.

and not to mention the ugliest nation on earth.

You might wanna recheck BBC pew global polls on America's survey on India.

Opinions on Pakistan, its a different matter.

you mad indian? your half country dont have access to toilets buddy. your roads look like **** yet you think you are superpower. you rupee falling like a rock and S&P gonna rate rupee as junk, yet you talk about economic excellence. 5000 children of yours die everyday due to bad conditions in slums and poverty, and 600 million of yours is in poverty. Mumbai looks like ****, and has old buildings, and your laughable country can only produce one nobel peace prize and two gold medals. You have absolutely no parity with Pakistan yet you act like you do. Go compare your self with Africa.

well we dont have any parity with pakistan. Pakistan is bracketed with countries like AFghanistan, Iraq, Somalia

while we are BRIC :lol:

anyway read this:-

50 percent of all Pakistanis have little or no access to toilets and drinking water, a condition that renders them vulnerable to infectious diseases.

Pakistan: 8 Hunger Facts | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

what is MAJ? :D

Mohammad Ali Jinnah
A guy who created Pakistan with a high uncompromised principles & great unchallenged vision Who was more brainy to think beyond skin colors.
Pakistanis like you may know him by name & history books but very few understands him.

Lol! And Pakistan will not grow! Don't worry we will be happy superpower Indians actually knew Pakistan. Wow superdooper pooper India is greatest nation on the face of the Earth!! We all look up to you India my beloved superdooper hyperpower!!!
Don't quote me ever again.Kthanxbai

Mods:Is there an ignore button to block trolls ?

Seems the schadenfreude from both sides is in full throttle.

maybe thats why we have so many Miss worlds, Miss universe, Miss Asia, Mr. world but none of a country called Pakistan :drag:

This has been debunked before several times. Pakistan doesn't take part in beauty contests then how can you compare us in that department when we don't even take part in beauty contests. And can you show me ANY research study where there is a correlation between the number of models produced by a country versus the average attractiveness of that country ppl.

well we dont have any parity with pakistan. Pakistan is bracketed with countries like AFghanistan, Iraq, Somalia

while we are BRIC :lol:

anyway read this:-

50 percent of all Pakistanis have little or no access to toilets and drinking water, a condition that renders them vulnerable to infectious diseases.

Pakistan: 8 Hunger Facts | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

Read this buddy. India is the home to majority of no toilet users - 80%

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17362837

We are in N11 follow up to BRIC buddy boy :P

This has been debunked before several times. Pakistan doesn't take part in beauty contests then how can you compare us in that department when we don't even take part in beauty contests. And can you show me ANY research study where there is a correlation between the number of models produced by a country versus the average attractiveness of that country ppl.

lol..thats like a begger saying, I could overtake Ambani's venture had i started my own business. Pakitsnis are considered big mouths. all say no action. ever wondered why?

unless you don't have talent or beauty you are always nervous to face world stage. fortunately we have plenty of Indians who are beautiful and talented enough to make us proud.

lol..thats like a begger saying, I could overtake Ambani's venture had i started my own business. Pakitsnis are considered big mouths. all say no action. ever wondered why?

unless you don't have talent or beauty you are always nervous to face world stage. fortunately we have plenty of Indians who are beautiful and talented enough to make us proud.

lol! indians beautiful!! WITH MAKEUP maybe!!

BBC News - India census: Half of homes have phones but no toilets

this is what happen when you have madarsa education. nowhere 70 percent is mentioned there. but i can't blame you. you guys just have 42% literacy. anyways, Indians are more tech savy. we have more cell phones, that goes to show we are develping in right direction.

and N11 with counties like Pakistan and Bangladesh holds no significance :coffee:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/word-asia-india-17362837

Icewolf.. dafa karo.. India's whole existence lies on comparing themselves with Pakistan. We don't go to their forums, they come to our forums and infest them like cockroaches. They suffer from inferiority complexes and come to our forums to show us how great India is. If it was that great, we wouldn't have separated ourselves from them in the first place.

Of all the countries bordering Pakistan, if I would have to be jealous I would be jealous of Iran, as they have much much better infrastructure, they have oil, income per capita is much much higher, higher standards of living, no population explosion, gorgeous n beautiful ppl, cultured society. Why would any Pakistani be jealous of India? Why?

Icewolf.. dafa karo.. India's whole existence lies on comparing themselves with Pakistan. We don't go to their forums, they come to our forums and infest them like cockroaches. They suffer from inferiority complexes and come to our forums to show us how great India is. If it was that great, we wouldn't have separated ourselves from them in the first place.

Of all the countries bordering Pakistan, if I would have to be jealous I would be jealous of Iran, as they have much much better infrastructure, they have oil, income per capita is much much higher, higher standards of living, no population explosion, gorgeous n beautiful ppl, cultured society. Why would any Pakistani be jealous of India? Why?

Yet! Pakistanis come and go on wanton killing spree in Indian financial capital, wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom