What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot dude . Who told you India is ruled by Gandhis . We vote for them then they win when we vote for BJP it wins . But what would you know .

It's a monarchy... Learn from Imran Khan. It was a real democratic party they would not keep adding their relatives to the top of the party. That way their party can be assured only Gandhis rule India.

And what? Did democracy change anything? nope. india still ruled by same gandhis. is it really democracy? :disagree:

Yes.. Because every time, they have been selected to do so by the people of India.. Unlike you know where :)

Save yo head i don't want a "bumb" dropped by U.S. to land on you . Will take quite a bit of fun out of PDF .

And I don't want you to die in a slum or getting killied by radical Hindus... Don't troll son.

Yes.. Because every time, they have been selected to do so by the people of India.. Unlike you know where :)

So why do only Gandhis get top position? If India is real democracy I would except something other than Gandhis getting everytime top?

:girl_wacko:

A lot dude . Who told you India is ruled by Gandhis . We vote for them then they win when we vote for BJP it wins . But what would you know . Save yo head i don't want a "bumb" dropped by U.S. to land on you . Will take quite a bit of fun out of PDF .

Nice, that u r picking on a small typo. Anywayz, Icewolf, I just got a new Iphone and tomorrow I will take some pics of Indians at our workplace and email them to you... So you understand the true meaning of the saying "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder". Don't blame me if you have any trouble beholding all those beauties in your eyes.. !! ;)

It's a monarchy... Learn from Imran Khan. It was a real democratic party they would not keep adding their relatives to the top of the party. That way their party can be assured only Gandhis rule India.

:lol: He will not win in Pakistan . At most he will sit in opposition . Let him win an election than preach . In your definition than BJP is a democratic party :tup: .

Nice, that u r picking on a small typo. Anywayz, Icewolf, I just got a new Iphone and tomorrow I will take some pics of Indians at our workplace and email them to you... So you understand the true meaning of the saying "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder". Don't blame me if you have any trouble beholding all those beauties in your eyes.. !! ;)

Why is one of your eyes closed after every post of yours :rofl: . i love picking on typos . Been that way always :P

Since you haven't left the thread.

Can you answer my question ?

This was your reply on Mumbai attacks:

Yet! Pakistanis come and go on wanton killing spree in Indian financial capital, wonder why?

Maybe bcoz they want to get rid of the ugliness and overflowing population

So i ask again:

Do you support wanton killing of innocent people based on desirable physical traits?

Yes or No?

Since you haven't left the thread.

Can you answer my question ?

This was your reply on Mumbai attacks:

So i ask again:

Do you support wanton killing of innocent people based on desirable physical traits?

Yes or No?

I didn't kill them. I never even killed a bird in my whole life. Why should I answer it? And why should I be held responsible for it? Got it Hyderabadi boy?

Yes or No!

Since you yourself said:

It was just a light hearted joke. You Indians are in the habit of taking my posts too seriously. No wonder majority of Indians remember me even after I left this forum for more than 3 months. I think I leave lasting impressions (whether good or bad) on ppl minds. I hope I don't give u guyz nightmares, that u r cutting n pasting my posts in other threads and like that Vinod guy, who digged my 8 month old posts on iranians. one word - pathetic!

It was just a light hearted joke. You Indians are in the habit of taking my posts too seriously. No wonder majority of Indians remember me even after I left this forum for more than 3 months. I think I leave lasting impressions (whether good or bad) on ppl minds. I hope I don't give u guyz nightmares, that u r cutting n pasting my posts in other threads and like that Vinod guy, who digged my 8 month old posts on iranians. one word - pathetic!

Still no positive answer from you. :pop:

Icewolf, Have u noticed that whenever we talk about Indian beauty, they start posting pics of their CELEBRITIES who are like 1 in a million. And majority of them r NORTH WEST INDIANS like Ranbir, Hrithik, Malaika Arora who are Punjabis or Pathans like Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan etc
And When I start posting pics of ur average Indian from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bengal etc. They get me banned. After all truth is always bitter.

I know what would you reply here so I took all neccessary care before talking to you.

check my post twice & see how stupid your reply post is.

All the celebrities I posted in my post (i.e. Millind Soman, Madhu Sapre, Arjun Rampal, Namrata Shirodkar, Aishwarya Rai ) are neither north indian nor pathan nor punjabis.

arguing with pakistani :lol: you should know for their stone age society beauty means burqa clad girls. the hotter girls feel in burqa, the hotter they become. Pakistani logic, cant help, 40% literacy rate there

:rofl: :rofl:

I know what would you reply here so I took all neccessary care before talking to you.

check my post twice & see how stupid your reply post is.

All the celebrities I posted in my post (i.e. Millind Soman, Madhu Sapre, Arjun Rampal, Namrata Shirodkar, Aishwarya Rai ) are neither north indian nor pathan nor punjabis.

:rofl: :rofl:

Arjun Rampal is Punjabi - Arjun Rampal was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on 26 November 1972 to a Punjabi family from Delhi. I track all the Punjabis, Kashmiris (like Sanjay Suri) and Pathans in the Bollywood ;). And as I said before posting some pics of Central/South Indian celebrities doesn't change the fact how an average person from those areas look like.

you guys use same wrds for bangladeshis. go on bangladeshi defence and check it out buddy before telling us the path to justice

Ask her to reply the BS at right place with her BS. No need of spoiling this thread.

Bollywood women are shameful as it gets. Dancing naked on TV screen trying to copy Hollywood is educated women to you? Seriously?

Yes shameful indeed. should I post thousands of youtube videos with pakistani girls doing mujras/naked stuff and getting huge responses in return from your countrymen & show your Hipocrytic face here.
With literacy rate of Pakistani women & their healthcare conditions you dont qualify to finger point anything regarding women.Same Indian women leads in bollywood like wise they are leading in every profession comparted to Pakistani counter part be doctors, engineers, authors, scientists. isnt that shameful to you???

But how do you know that women r treated as cattle in Pakistan? I am good proof that we r NOT treated as cattle in Pakistan. It all depends on your family, education etc. Some ppl r conservative , some r moderates and some r liberal, as with any other country. You Indians try to act so superior n perfect, but U don't stop stereotyping our people.

I don't think that you can use "Lollywood" and "Movies" to judge Pakistani women. Many r politicians, judges, ehingineers and r active in every field. The reason they dont join Lollywood is bcoz it has bad reputation. But majority of the actresses who join television are from good families.

I know our society has many loopholes too but we are far better than people who are living in total delusions. And I dont want to know about Pakistan from you as I have better resources for information neither I dont wish to learn about India from You.

Here in India we see woman claded in saree, women claded in burqa , woman wearing jeans , girls with skirt & salwar kameej walking on same streets or shopping is same mall as per their own wishes. And everyone is respected. Here woman are judged or treated by their nature/behaviour/character not by their clothing.

Sisters are not shot to death in India for wearing jeans.

Ok we wont take Lollywood for comparison?? what resources or inputs you have to judge Pakistani women except your BS ??? learn to claim things which you can prove specially when you are on international forum

And what? Did democracy change anything? nope. india still ruled by same gandhis. is it really democracy? :disagree:

You know You asked me the question I answered with it. We are better than Pakistan in Democracy that too 7 times better as our 7 time larger population is. Finish.
No need of further questions.

Just admit it. It easy.

JG

Nobody has a problem with your views,but since you talk so much about looks.

Can you post your picture here,so we can really see what aukaat you have to make such lectures.

Icewolf, Have u noticed that whenever we talk about Indian beauty, they start posting pics of their CELEBRITIES who are like 1 in a million. And majority of them r NORTH WEST INDIANS like Ranbir, Hrithik, Malaika Arora who are Punjabis or Pathans like Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan etc
And When I start posting pics of ur average Indian from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bengal etc. They get me banned. After all truth is always bitter.

you post pictures of urself and i ll post my own pictures.I am a normal guy with origins in West Bengal,let us compare then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom