What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from which angle she looks from a prestigious family. And I am not talking about her getting naked. Have you ever seen her interviews? She is a dumb girl who has hard time articulating her thoughts. She can't even speak 1 proper sentence in english. Now compare her with some Pakistani actresses from television or some Pakistani models from prestigious family. the difference is stark. That is why we send all the garbage like Meera, Sheera, Veena to India. At least they get free publicity there besides making good money! hehe

I didn't mean by her looks or traits, I was referring to her family history. Like I said, I must've have confused her with someone else.

Hey don't call Adnan Sami garbage. I'll admit he has a few good songs.

Another thread goes down the gutter, courtesy Jinxed girl :hitwall: Every thread this woman participates in turns into a "looks contest".

It is not that. It is more like any thread I participate in, 2 dozens Indian start to follow me. This thread n a host of other threads r ample proof of that. :partay:

I didn't mean by her looks or traits, I was referring to her family history. Like I said, I must've have confused her with someone else.

Hey don't call Adnan Sami garbage. I'll admit he has a few good songs.

Veena Malik claimed in India to get attention (of course) that she used to go to school/college in Burqa. I have spent some of my childhood in Pakistan, I don't remember any girl coming in Burqa. Majority of girlz either wear chador or dopatta. Also, the Pakistani girlz from Upper class who attend Kinnaird College or Convent Schools and College are in a class of their own, I don't remember any in burqa. It was a cheap publicity stunt by a failed actress Veena Malik to gain publicity in India. Similarly, few years ago another actress Madiha Shah was also claiming that she attended Kinnaird College of Lahore and she cant even speak a word in English. Among many Pakistani film actresses there is a tendency to claim prestigious background once they get famous, so no one say anything about their real roots... and that includes Reema, Veena, Madiha Shah, Neeli, Saima, Andaleeb and host of others.

Icewolf, Have u noticed that whenever we talk about Indian beauty, they start posting pics of their CELEBRITIES who are like 1 in a million. And majority of them r NORTH WEST INDIANS like Ranbir, Hrithik, Malaika Arora who are Punjabis or Pathans like Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan etc
And When I start posting pics of ur average Indian from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bengal etc. They get me banned. After all truth is always bitter.

Cause those are the only Indian people that are beautiful... And they know that... They will not post any pic of average Indian

I saw jinxed grl..she is good looking ;)
she posted once her pic ;)

:enjoy:

Creeper....

It is totally ridiculous that u r comparing "lollywood" with "bollywood" trying to feel better about yourself. Joining film industry is still considered a taboo in Pakistan, and no girl from a good educated family joins films. 95% Pakistani actresses are uneducated and r from red light area. While in India, your so called "Bollywood" attracts the best of the talent and beauty from all over the country as in India joining film industry nowadays is not much of a taboo anymore. I don't know how you guyz r using Lollywood/Bollywood to prove the overall attractiveness of people. As if we havn't seen how Indians look like in real life. Try fooling someone else, we all know how an average Indian looks like.

Is that fault of Indians that women are treated as cattle in Pakistan & are not allowed to act in movies??

Is it fault again of Indians that majority of your population are Mujra freaks & love uneducated & redlight areas girls to see on-screen working in B-graders rather than respectable educated females working on meaningful cinemas fetching money from all nations across globe & spreading indian culture internationally adding again to indian gdp??

You dont have to show anything and you are trying to fool everybody here. Wel have you done research on uneduacted or redlight girls in India I am sure they are much better than big mouthed Lollywood chics. go figure.

Ayy Muhajirs are much much much better than any Indian ALIVE!!

Yes thats why their Leader is sitting in UK & wants Political Asylum for them from India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ks-political-asylum-his-supporters-india.html

Maybe bcoz they want to get rid of the ugliness and overflowing population

what a moronic statement. shame on your thinking.
how will you feel if Drone/TTP kills your peoples & indians quote same what you spewed here

Cause those are the only Indian people that are beautiful... And they know that... They will not post any pic of average Indian

Creeper....

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder :tup: .

On creeper part i do somewhere agree :lol:

Is that fault of Indians that women are treated as cattle in Pakistan & are not allowed to act in movies??

Is it fault again of Indians that majority of your population are Mujra freaks & love uneducated & redlight areas girls to see on-screen working in B-graders rather than respectable educated females working on meaningful cinemas fetching money from all nations across globe & spreading indian culture internationally adding again to indian gdp??

You dont have to show anything and you are trying to fool everybody here. Wel have you done research on uneduacted or redlight girls in India I am sure they are much better than big mouthed Lollywood chics. go figure.

Yes thats why there Leader is sitting in UK & wants Political Asylum for them from India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ks-political-asylum-his-supporters-india.html

Bollywood women are shameful as it gets. Dancing naked on TV screen trying to copy Hollywood is educated women to you? Seriously?

Besides moron, thats a Muhajir party, not a leader of Muhajirs. Ask Asim Aquil his family is from India yet he hates Altaf so much. I know in Karachi so much of my urdu speaker friends hate Altaf, your arguement is pretty stupid.

Here comes another woman :disagree:

Roybot has no right calling me a woman...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder :tup: .

On creeper part i do somewhere agree :lol:

All that saying of Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is BULL and you know that!!

Alright Indian... Just show me one sector India can gain parity with in Pakistan... So you you have to be 7x better at it than Pakistan, because your population is 7x bigger Thats parity.

First of let me congratulate your idea of development based on population.
Holy F*ck, the more country is populated its more difficult & challenging to get it developed but it needs working brain to understand it.

By the way answer to your question is - Democracy.
We have completed 5 years of democratic govt at centre more than 7 times. Pakistan which born as a democratic nation just like India did has done it 0 times as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong.

what a moronic statement. shame on your thinking.
how will you feel if Drone/TTP kills your peoples & indians quote same what you spewed here

you guys use same wrds for bangladeshis. go on bangladeshi defence and check it out buddy before telling us the path to justice

Iam quoting guardian and he is quoting some anti India sites

I am quoting UN, he is quoting some jehadi sites

I am quoting Oxford and he is quoting some blogs

goes to show what 40% literacy to people

Tune tou bahot jaldi seekh liya jo yahaa kaafi members senior hone tak nahi seekhtein.

Welcome To PDF. :welcome:

But how do you know that women r treated as cattle in Pakistan? I am good proof that we r NOT treated as cattle in Pakistan. It all depends on your family, education etc. Some ppl r conservative , some r moderates and some r liberal, as with any other country. You Indians try to act so superior n perfect, but U don't stop stereotyping our people.

I don't think that you can use "Lollywood" and "Movies" to judge Pakistani women. Many r politicians, judges, ehingineers and r active in every field. The reason they dont join Lollywood is bcoz it has bad reputation. But majority of the actresses who join television are from good families.

By the way answer to your question is - Democracy.
We have completed 5 years of democratic govt at centre more than 7 times. Pakistan which born as a democratic nation just like India did has done it 0 times as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong.

And what? Did democracy change anything? nope. india still ruled by same gandhis. is it really democracy? :disagree:

But how do you know that women r treated as cattle in Pakistan? I am good proof that we r NOT treated as cattle in Pakistan. It all depends on your family, education etc. Some ppl r conservative , some r moderates and some r liberal, as with any other country. You Indians try to act so superior n perfect, but U don't stop stereotyping our people.

I don't think that you can use "Lollywood" and "Movies" to judge Pakistani women. Many r politicians, judges, ehingineers and r active in every field. The reason they dont join Lollywood is bcoz it has bad reputation. But majority of the actresses who join television are from good families.

:girl_wacko:

And what? Did democracy change anything? nope. india still ruled by same gandhis. is it really democracy? :disagree:

A lot dude . Who told you India is ruled by Gandhis . We vote for them then they win when we vote for BJP it wins . But what would you know . Save yo head i don't want a "bumb" dropped by U.S. to land on you . Will take quite a bit of fun out of PDF .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom