What's new

Do not treat Pakistan like a whipping boy. That's not acceptable: Pak FM

Indian subcontinent was always independent, invaders came and forced there culture and polluted the bloodline... we do believe the subcontinent should return back to it's pure form.

By the way what is land of Indus. We only know the Indian subcontinent as geographical feature.
The Land of the Indus is Pakistan today. (By the way you do know that the word 'India' comes from the Indus river?)

Now you have admitted you and they who hold power over Bharat want the Subcontinent to return to its "pure" form.

How do you plan to achieve this? Is this possible with an independent Land of the Indus (Pakistan)? And more importantly should you not "purify" Bharat first as you at least have control over this territory.

The Land of the Indus is Pakistan today. (By the way you do know that the word 'India' comes from the Indus river?)

Now you have admitted you and they who hold power over Bharat want the Subcontinent to return to its "pure" form.

How do you plan to achieve this? Is this possible with an independent Land of the Indus (Pakistan)? And more importantly should you not "purify" Bharat first as you at least have control over this territory.
People of subcontinent need to learn to live together in peace .. if people of Pakistan thinks they can live in isolation or hold rest of people of sub continent hostage then let it be.
There is a price for everything in this world..

I can just say good luck.

Last edited:
People of subcontinent need to learn to live together in peace .. if people of Pakistan thinks they can live in isolation then let it be... I can just say good luck.
You did not answer the question.

You said that you wish to "purify" the Subcontinent and bring it back to its "pure form" (presumably one unitary state)?

I asked and ask again, how do you plan on achieving this? What are your strategies?

You did not answer the question.

You said that you wish to "purify" the Subcontinent and bring it back to its "pure form" (presumably one unitary state)?

I asked and ask again, how do you plan on achieving this? What are your strategies?

Indians have no plans for such things. we have a large landmass and population to take care of

Indians have no plans for such things. we have a large landmass and population to take care of
You speak for ALL of them, including the RSS types?

@BABA AGHORI is from Bharat, he has already said that he wants the Subcontinent to return to its "pure" form.

You speak for ALL of them, including the RSS types?

@BABA AGHORI is from Bharat, he has already said that he wants the Subcontinent to return to its "pure" form.

India has a BJP prime minister for 10+ years
Has anything changed ?

Same here. How can we trust someone who one one had talks about peace, and sign a joint declaration with our P.M visiting your country for that, while on the other hand you back-stab us in Kargil ???? Is this called sincere efforts for peace ??? :p:

Now how did you reached the conclusion that all Indian's want Pakistani's dead. It was Pakistan who had initiated every single war against us and the entire world acknowledges the same. :-(
No one likes a war and starts it unless they are provoked. Pakistan didn't take advantage of india in 1962 but india took advantage in 1971. Though I don't agree with what happened in kargil but it was a response to certain glacier.

It's a fact that no one can deny! There's ocular proof everywhere even on this forum. Heck there's more love for trump in india than there is for modi ever wondered why? Just visit indian forums and you will find out.

Indian subcontinent was always independent, invaders came and forced there culture and polluted the bloodline... we do believe the subcontinent should return back to it's pure form.

By the way what is land of Indus. We only know the Indian subcontinent as geographical feature.
Invaders were outnumbered yet they still managed to force their culture :lol:
What gives you the right to decide what's pure and what's not?

India has a BJP prime minister for 10+ years
Has anything changed ?
The question is do they wish to see the Subcontinent "purified" as Baba Aghori uses the word? Do they who are members of the RSS not want to see the Subcontinent as she was milliennia ago (one unitary state)? Is it a hard question to answer?

The question is do they wish to see the Subcontinent "purified" as Baba Aghori uses the word? Do they who are members of the RSS not want to see the Subcontinent as she was milliennia ago (one unitary state)? Is it a hard question to answer?

can they do it ? they controlled the Indian state for 10+ states under Vajyapee and Modi

what is the point of wanting something you cannot get ?

You are dodging the question. Do they want or not?

(They can get it....I'll tell you how if you answer...)

You are dodging the question. Do they want or not?

(They can get it....I'll tell you how if you answer...)

I am not dodging the question. There are billion souls in India. Each one has his own wants and wishes. It is hard for someone who lives under a kleptocracy to understand.

Even if we elect a person who wants to reunify the subcontinent. What is going to do ? start a big war. you cannot do it a democracy where a lot of people want food, jobs and peace. If Pakistan was truly democratic all these proxy wars and terrorism will be out the window in a instant

Back
Top Bottom