What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

In a democracy that is 4% too many. Which city voted this or what regions voted has no bearing on the final result. Out. Best thing that could happen.

When people found out I voted to leave they were surprised. The reason I voted out was racism. EU is funadamentally racist entity. That always annoyed me. And Uk gave far, far more then it got. Half the beggars in Europe like Greece and Eastern Europe are fed by EU taxes.

In a democracy that is 4% too many. Which city voted this or what regions voted has no bearing on the final result. Out. Best thing that could happen.

When people found out I voted to leave they were surprised. The reason I voted out was racism. EU is funadamentally racist entity. That always annoyed me. And Uk gave far, far more then it got. Half the beggars in Europe like Greece and Eastern Europe are fed by EU taxes.
Polish and Romanian people have infested UK and people were feeling the brunt.

As I have told earlier " Indian Muslims are Indian by choice not by chance."

I think this will clear your doubt.
You mean everyone was given the choice before birth; If they wanted to be born in India or not? :rofl::rofl:

:lol:

The most delusional thread out there.

In India, Muslims live in fear...as an suppressed minority which is underrepresented in every important sector of society. Muslim businessmen can't even trade cattle without getting humiliated.

Do you seriously think Indian Muslims somehow has it better in India than Pakistani Muslims?

Let's see,

Muslims own all the resources, means of production, and political power in Pakistan. Muslims in Pakistan have their own massive military machine, police forces, and they hold absolute majority when it comes to legislation and organization of society. Muslims in Pakistan are free to live their lives in an Islamic manner and nobody can interfere with that. Muslims in Pakistan have established massive media networks, drama industry, and have the ability to establish our own narrative as we see fit. Muslims in Pakistan own massive properties, all the agricultural lands, al the industrial sector, minerals, ports, rights to sea waters and resources under it, and are completely sovereign. Muslims in Pakistan have created an Islamic state of their own with an Islamic constitution--and Pakistan is an Islamic country that provides a very desirable environment for flourishing of Islamic culture and lifestyle (which Muslims wanted in India pre-1947). Our education system is based on ideals and culture of what we want. Muslims in Pakistan hold immense national wealth, and also means of that wealth creation. Moreover, we have huge land armies, air forces, and naval forces armed with modern weapon systems to protect us. Hell, we even have nuclear tipped ballistic and cruise missiles to annihilate any one within our range--if they try to take away our freedoms.

Now, offcourse, situation is not perfect and we have a lot of challenges--and we are no way near our ideal vision of a model Muslim-majority country with peace and prosperity for all. But, we have the chance to become one (it's upto us if we rise up to that challenge or not). No vision is ever perfected in history but that doesn't take away the importance of having that vision and opportunity that so many people in the world craved for centuries (Kurds, Armenians, and Jews till recently).

Now compared to all that what do indian Muslims have? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! They are a minority in a country of billions and rely on the goodwill of majority to even keep their honor. And some idiots here would like us to think Indian Muslims have it better? You think we are totally out of our minds to believe you?!

Pakistan is a great hope for our peoples and you can verify it by looking at the demographics. When people are hopeful, in charge of their own destiny, and looking forward to future--they reproduce. Look at the demographics. Pakistan--with similar levels of wealth, income, and infrastructure--has increased its population faster than India as a whole and many Indian minorities. Why is that? It's not because of our poverty or lack of resources because we aren't talking about sub-Saharan African population increase compared to Europe here. As I mentioned, India and Pakistan have same resources, wealth, infrastructure, and so on. So why Pakistani people are producing more children than Indians?

The reason, other than being our superior culture of Islam, is the we are hopeful for future and are looking forward to it. We have a state of our own, military of our own, power of destiny in our own hands, and a country tailored to our way of life.

Look at Jewish fertility in Israel and rest of the world. Jews reproduce more in Israel than anywhere else--why is that? Same hope for future that Israel provides while Jews living in minority all over the world did not have before.

So no, it is us Pakistanis who are grateful for our ancestors who gave us a chance to rise up and take charge of our own destiny in our own homeland. Indian Muslims are no way near as lucky as us and poor minorities like Sikh could only dream of having what we have!

:pakistan:

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.
But can you eat a delicious halal sirloin steak without being lynched by an angry hindu mob?

both my parents are from indian side of kashmir, and my father hates india with passion. He's gone as far as trying to start a fight with a CRPF soldier when we were on holiday in kashmir over 10 years ago, he respects pakistan allot but he told me his glad his family didn't move there. When you see kashmiris waving pakistani flags etc there only doing this to piss indians off. If the had a choice all of them would choose to stay with india, there fighting for autonomy, by waving the pakistani flag to the indians were sticking the middle finger to there shit government.
even people in pakistan who come to europe are trying to escape it. those that settle here don't want to go back. people need to realize that the culture in the kashmir valley is completely different to punjabi culture etc.
off topic
Hi thrilainmanila ,are you in Jamaica ?
im also Kashmiri and live work in Caribbean mostly Jamaica .

on topic
my parents are also from IOK and i've immediate family property ancestral land still there but glad they moved to Pakistan then live like a criminal in an open prison

off topic
Hi thrilainmanila ,are you in Jamaica ?
im also Kashmiri and live work in Caribbean mostly Jamaica .

on topic
my parents are also from IOK and i've immediate family property ancestral land still there but glad they moved to Pakistan then live like a criminal in an open prison
Buchus koshur ladkha buchus keem karaan englandes mens

indian muslim are very lucky because their family don't have to worry that he going to get killed in robbery,bomb blast or bhattakhori.
Indian Muslim are lying very low and are in back foot but its just temporary they will be all right.

indian muslim are very lucky because their family don't have to worry that he going to get killed in robbery,bomb blast or bhattakhori.
Indian Muslim are lying very low and are in back foot but its just temporary they will be all right.
Except they get lynched for eating diet of their choice.

:lol:

The most delusional thread out there.

In India, Muslims live in fear...as an suppressed minority which is underrepresented in every important sector of society. Muslim businessmen can't even trade cattle without getting humiliated.

Do you seriously think Indian Muslims somehow has it better in India than Pakistani Muslims?

Let's see,

Muslims own all the resources, means of production, and political power in Pakistan. Muslims in Pakistan have their own massive military machine, police forces, and they hold absolute majority when it comes to legislation and organization of society. Muslims in Pakistan are free to live their lives in an Islamic manner and nobody can interfere with that. Muslims in Pakistan have established massive media networks, drama industry, and have the ability to establish our own narrative as we see fit. Muslims in Pakistan own massive properties, all the agricultural lands, al the industrial sector, minerals, ports, rights to sea waters and resources under it, and are completely sovereign. Muslims in Pakistan have created an Islamic state of their own with an Islamic constitution--and Pakistan is an Islamic country that provides a very desirable environment for flourishing of Islamic culture and lifestyle (which Muslims wanted in India pre-1947). Our education system is based on ideals and culture of what we want. Muslims in Pakistan hold immense national wealth, and also means of that wealth creation. Moreover, we have huge land armies, air forces, and naval forces armed with modern weapon systems to protect us. Hell, we even have nuclear tipped ballistic and cruise missiles to annihilate any one within our range--if they try to take away our freedoms.

Now, offcourse, situation is not perfect and we have a lot of challenges--and we are no way near our ideal vision of a model Muslim-majority country with peace and prosperity for all. But, we have the chance to become one (it's upto us if we rise up to that challenge or not). No vision is ever perfected in history but that doesn't take away the importance of having that vision and opportunity that so many people in the world craved for centuries (Kurds, Armenians, and Jews till recently).

Now compared to all that what do indian Muslims have? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! They are a minority in a country of billions and rely on the goodwill of majority to even keep their honor. And some idiots here would like us to think Indian Muslims have it better? You think we are totally out of our minds to believe you?!

Pakistan is a great hope for our peoples and you can verify it by looking at the demographics. When people are hopeful, in charge of their own destiny, and looking forward to future--they reproduce. Look at the demographics. Pakistan--with similar levels of wealth, income, and infrastructure--has increased its population faster than India as a whole and many Indian minorities. Why is that? It's not because of our poverty or lack of resources because we aren't talking about sub-Saharan African population increase compared to Europe here. As I mentioned, India and Pakistan have same resources, wealth, infrastructure, and so on. So why Pakistani people are producing more children than Indians?

The reason, other than being our superior culture of Islam, is the we are hopeful for future and are looking forward to it. We have a state of our own, military of our own, power of destiny in our own hands, and a country tailored to our way of life.

Look at Jewish fertility in Israel and rest of the world. Jews reproduce more in Israel than anywhere else--why is that? Same hope for future that Israel provides while Jews living in minority all over the world did not have before.

So no, it is us Pakistanis who are grateful for our ancestors who gave us a chance to rise up and take charge of our own destiny in our own homeland. Indian Muslims are no way near as lucky as us and poor minorities like Sikh could only dream of having what we have!

:pakistan:
What a reply, you summed it all up.

My grand parents migrated from Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab. Only three people reached alive to Pakistan out of the whole lot. We can never forget theirs as well as other hundreds of thousands of people who sacrificed their everything for us. We know how much we have paid for our homeland and we'll defend it at any cost from outside enemies and fitnas from inside.

how many lynching have you see so far you can count that in your finger .not like 30000 innocent lost their life like that happen in pakistan.

You guys know pretty well who supplied and trained those terrorists who killed these thousands of innocent Pakistanis. Our forces are hunting those terrorists and pretty soon, there would be absolute peace In shaa Allah.

Last edited:

My grand parents migrated from Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab. Only three people reached alive to Pakistan out of the whole lot. We can never forget theirs as well as other hundreds of thousands of people who sacrificed their everything for us. We know how much we have paid for our homeland and we'll defend it at any cost from outside enemies and fitnas from inside.

You guys know pretty well who supplied and trained those terrorists who killed these thousands of innocent Pakistanis. Our forces are hunting those terrorists and pretty soon, there would be absolute peace In shaa Allah.
Not just us,the whole world knows where these terrorists belong.,
you summed it up the stituation with you last line.

Indian Muslims are safe and proud .... yes we need to accept recently due to the MODI and Hindu bigots , there have been some misunderstanding and unsafe feeling , it is political and we will overcome

However I feel Indian muslims are more luckier than their counter parts ,, due to more opportunity of a large country and less Mullah culture

My grand parents migrated from Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab. Only three people reached alive to Pakistan out of the whole lot. We can never forget their and other hundreds of thousands of people who sacrificed their everything for us. We know how much we have paid for our homeland and we'll defend it at any cost from outside and fitnas from inside.

Indian Muslims are safe and proud .... yes we need to accept recently due to the MODI and Hindu bigots , there have been some misunderstanding and unsafe feeling , it is political and we will overcome

However I feel Indian muslims are more luckier than their counter parts ,, due to more opportunity of a large country and less Mullah culture

You have the right to live in a fool's paradise as you want. The question was to muslims how they feel and we as muslims feel happier and safe in Pakistan and we are proud of our country.

You have the right to live in a fool's paradise as you want. The question was to muslims how they feel and we as muslims feel happier and safe in Pakistan and we are proud of our country.

What was foolish in my words .... just saying the truth ..... just check when ever a Pakistani goes abroad for a job , he doesnt want to come back to Pakistan , he tries to settle their ... check London , Saudi Arabia , Canada, Australia

But who ever goes from India comes back and keeps their citizenship

This itself shows how they love their country.... now who is in fools paradise

Religious person knows well the living comfort of Muslim country
Unfortunately Muslims are victims of terrorism but everyone blame them in West every next person feel u as threat or feel u some sort of terrorist

Back
Top Bottom