What's new

Do I Really Have FREEDOM In CHINA?

This is why racism is just bullshit, this guy is black but his perspective, insight and analytic capability beats almost everyone.
and among all my foreign friends the most intelligent and knowledgeble one is a black from South Sudan A student at 中国传媒大学, He was actually born and grew up in UK but he believes his country is South Sudan, cause he had a terrible childhood in UK, when he was a young boy, he once had to transfer to another primary school because of racism.

Last edited:
This is why racism is just bullshit, this guy is black but his perspective, insight and analytic capability beats almost everyone.
and among all my foreign friends the most intelligent and knowledgeble one is a black from South Sudan A student at 中国传媒大学, He was actually born and grew up in UK but he believes his country is South Sudan, cause he had a terrible childhood in UK, when he was a young boy, he once had to transfer to another primary school because of racism.
racism and discrimination is a problem in the West. I have faced it myself. lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom