What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

@Jaanbaz
May be this is a huge generalisation. But the Ahmadis that I have interacted with so far seems to have far less hatred of India nad Hindus.
Again a generalisation.

Why should we hate someone based on their religion or nationality? The only people i ''hate'' are the trolls from your side of the border.;)

Screw the people.. im still gonna buy shezan.. n screw with the religious,bigot/nutjobs... its fun pissing em off..

There were many meetings of anti ahmadiyya mullahs in punjab where they were drinking shezan mango juice while discussing their next plans against ahmadis.:lol:

May be you missed this part :

Those conditions should apply to every one then.... The scholars who originally interpreted the verse in this way are "great ulemas" and Ahmedis are Kaafir for doing the same !!. Why this hypocrisy ?? this is what Mullahs` political Islam can do !!

A
nd most importantly Ahmedis do fulfill the "minimum requirements to be a Muslim" as per Quran [Al Imran 64 , 2:62 & 3:19] ..... So I personally believe that I am no one to say that they are non Muslims ...... And Mr. Jinnah was absolutely right on this

@Pakistani Exile @Jaanbaz can explain the Ahmadiyya beliefs in a better way ....... Idiots like Afghan-one have already given a "fatwa" that I am a Qadiyani ..,:dirol:......... And I don`t want to "misrepresent" them ..

I did not open this thread to start religious debates, because we know how they turn out. My purpose was to show ahmadis are sticking up for themselves now and it is good that some section of Pakistani media has been highlighting the persecution of minorities.

Why should we hate someone based on their religion or nationality? The only people i ''hate'' are the trolls from your side of the border.;)

There were many meetings of anti ahmadiyya mullahs in punjab where they were drinking shezan mango juice while discussing their next plans against ahmadis.:lol:

yeah..... I am sorry about that :(

You live in the U.K. right? I am sure you have met many wonderful Indians as well as ones who are not so wonderful. I hav met a couple of Pakistanis whose hospitality has been heartwarming (though it is hilarious when I don't understand Hindi or Urdu... makes it awkward).

:-)

@Jaanbaz what this guy talking about, what are we missing, what khilafat in Pakistan, he is talking about?

As you may know I fully believe in equal rights for all citizens of Pakistan, but I am just trying to learn the basics of your faith and its aims... @Jaanbaz this by no means, mean that I regard your community any less deserving of their rights.

You are a funny guy man. The advice is to pray for Pakistan and the situation of Ahmadis. Some Ahmadi gentleman seems to have added for Khilafat in Pakistan. Which means he wants Ahmadiyya Khalifa to be in Pakistan, that's the wish of every ahmadi in pakistan to see their leader everyday like once they used to before the anti ahmadiyya law. Just like African ahmadis wish that they can see their leader every day. Hes not talking about taking over Pakistan. You tried to to twist the words, purpose and emotion of someone who has probably never seen the khalifa for decades in real life.

"Seal of the prophets" meaning last of the prophets ...

The scholars of Islam, have interpreted this Finality to mean that Muhammad is the Last and Final Law bearing Messenger of God. Some examples from the writings of the past scholars affirm this point: The expression خَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ which means, the Seal of the Prophets; has also been understood to mean 'the best of the Prophets', 'the Final and Last prophet', 'the Last authority', 'the Embellishment of the prophets'; and "Last", in the sense that all the qualities and attributes of prophethood found their most perfect and complete consummation and expression in him.[7]

You know if you said this openly in Pakistan you can get yourself killed bhai.

yeah..... I am sorry about that :(

You live in the U.K. right? I am sure you have met many wonderful Indians as well as ones who are not so wonderful. I hav met a couple of Pakistanis whose hospitality has been heartwarming (though it is hilarious when I don't understand Hindi or Urdu... makes it awkward).

:-)

Yeah i live in the UK. One of my best friends in College was Indian Punjabi. I have also met and known many Sikhs too. In my view Sikhs are one of the most humble people yet also very brave.

so this is the answer to what is your existence good for ?

and again what is this establishing khilafat in Pakistan all about, converting everyone to your faith, political power or what?

simply answer the objective of your jamat when they preach this... #NoLifeWithoutKhilafat etc on twitter?

I don't know i don't account for every single Ahmadis wishes. Personally i wish Ahmadiyya Khalifa never visit or return to Pakistan.

Why are you burning so much? keep clam and watch the show, Ahmadis can't be stopped. :dance3:

Last edited:
With all due respect, I beg to disagree. Would you support creating separate homelands for various minority groups within Pakistan if they demanded it? Let's say the Ahmadis who are genuinely facing institutionalized discrimination in Pakistan asked for a separate country, would you give them one? Where does one draw the line? FYI I am not blaming Jinnah here, I am sure he had the best interests of the Muslims in mind and I am positive that he only wished the very best for the minorities within Pakistan but imho the basic idea was flawed to begin with.

lolzzzz

1. if minorities have the power they can try but in an independent country its a treason.

2. as far as qadyanis are concerned they are flown to other countries where they are trying to use Muslim identity for individual own benefits so NO they wont be even able to gather few peopple foe demanding a separate country.

3. basic idea of Hindu extremists was flawed and still flawed. once it created Pakistan and the same hindu extremism in India has created "illegal Bangladeshis" ;)

2. as far as qadyanis are concerned they are flown to other countries where they are trying to use Muslim identity for individual own benefits so NO they wont be even able to gather few peopple foe demanding a separate country.

Yeah benefit to pray peacefully and live and prosper which obviously you don't want to see. You want to see ahmadis stuck in Pakistan getting killed. My advice to Ahmadis is get out of Pakistan asap, its a hell hole.

Yeah benefit to pray peacefully and live and prosper which obviously you don't want to see. You want to see ahmadis stuck in Pakistan getting killed. My advice to Ahmadis is get out of Pakistan asap, its a hell hole.

1. why would i want you to get killed ? all i want that you qadyanis should NOT force your self-imagination on entire Muslim world by playing victim card.

2. Sure you have right like anyone to fly to any country for better living standard its just that look into your collar and accept that you are using ahmedi card to get facilities from those foreign countries.

Was the word Ahmedi written in the passport or did they claim to be Ahmedi like they are in Pakistan? The orders to declare them Non Muslim came from a collective council lead by Saudi so they too declared them :p:

Australian passport doesn't have religion coloumn, so there is no way for anyone to find out. They look like any other Pakistani, and everything else about them including their name looks/sound Muslim.

3. basic idea of Hindu extremists was flawed and still flawed. once it created Pakistan and the same hindu extremism in India has created "illegal Bangladeshis" ;)
No,Only Islamofasicts think like that but reality is different.Illegal Bangladeshi's or illegal migration of Bangladeshi's is real.You should read report of U.N. if you dont believe Indian sources.

No,Only Islamofasicts think like that but reality is different.Illegal Bangladeshi's or illegal migration of Bangladeshi's is real.You should read report of U.N. if you dont believe Indian sources.

and where dis i say its unreal?

its real indeed ;)

You are a funny guy man. The advice is to pray for Pakistan and the situation of Ahmadis. Some Ahmadi gentleman seems to have added for Khilafat in Pakistan. Which means he wants Ahmadiyya Khalifa to be in Pakistan, that's the wish of every ahmadi in pakistan to see their leader everyday like once they used to before the anti ahmadiyya law. Just like African ahmadis wish that they can see their leader every day. Hes not talking about taking over Pakistan. You tried to to twist the words, purpose and emotion of someone who has probably never seen the khalifa for decades in real life.

I don't know i don't account for every single Ahmadis wishes. Personally i wish Ahmadiyya Khalifa never visit or return to Pakistan.

Why are you burning so much? keep clam and watch the show, Ahmadis can't be stopped. :dance3:

a khalifa of claimed jesus messiah wishes people to see him and its some kind of blessing which Pakistanis are missing? again I repeat my questions for the third time, what is the purpose of your religion? what you think of other muslims who dont believe in your jesus; the messiah? and lastly, what difference does it make if you are declared qaddiyani when ahamdis have no political or religious designs in their objective like you said it yourself?

the way it was supposed to be?

in case you didnt burn Jaswant Signs book on Jinnah before reading it... he clearly mentions why we were forced into seeking our own country.

had your Nehru been half as much compromising as Gandhi, Jinnah might not have parted his ways.. but thats history I think its best for India that we serve as a buffer from wahabification of India.

Do you know that Gandhi supported Two-Nation theory much before Nehru. His tantrums on eve of Partition was a drama.

C. R. formula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like Ahmedis rank even lower than Hindus, Christians, Shias and other minorities in Pakistan - good luck with that in a Sunni Islamic fascist state.

Back
Top Bottom