What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh - color me unimpressed. Sitting in India these look grand because you only started getting these about a decade ago. In the rest of the world people aren't so impressed.

When will you start to realise that you're barking up the wrong tree with your juvenile posts - they reek of frustration, animosity, and desperation. None of those stations look (or are supposed to look) "grand", even in our opinion; they're merely functional, efficient, and cost-effective. Belittling others' success is the hallmark of a frustrated, jealous individual.

Calling a metro an 'achievement' is rather juvenile. Where is the health, hygiene, education and well-being of your people? Nobody in India gives a flying rat's behind about these issues. Or they are so few and far between its pathetic. Will the Metro lift Indians out of poverty??

Poverty? :lol: where's the darn connection? Infrastructural development vs poverty is what you're now arguing? Really?

May you be blessed with a greater perspective on things, you typical internet warrior. Get your head out of lake Gulshan for it seems to have had permanent ill effects. This thread is about Dhaka seeking the help of the DMRC, South Asia's premiere MRT construction and management company, which since its inception, has helped millions upon millions of everyday, ordinary Indians, become mobile. All this of course, built in record time, of high quality, incorporating internationally recognised safety standards, and causing minimal disruption to existing surface transport. If the aforementioned isn't an achievement, I don't know what is. Let's talk when you've achieved even 1% of what the DMRC has.

Meh - color me unimpressed. Sitting in India these look grand because you only started getting these about a decade ago. In the rest of the world people aren't so impressed.

Calling a metro an 'achievement' is rather juvenile. Where is the health, hygiene, education and well-being of your people? Nobody in India gives a flying rat's behind about these issues. Or they are so few and far between its pathetic. Will the Metro lift Indians out of poverty??

Try to imbibe better ideas, see the video (I know it's like crying in the wilderness - but maybe its worth a shot...)

I don't think Most Indians are hostile to Bangladesh either - or they don't care. It's the West Bengali (Ghoti) kids who are the culprits - whose parents had to leave Bangladesh for one reason or the other. Lot of pent-up hatred. Sad.

Always trying to prove to Bangladeshis how their newly adopted Bharat-mata is better than Bangladesh. Meanwhile all Bangladeshis have been to India at least once in their lives and they can see right through this BS. Most people actually don't care.

Ghotis just let go of your emotions. The rest of the world doesn't give a S**t...

India is running metro rail service for three decades, And I assume Bangladesh doesn't fall under "Rest of the world" category, because you guys don't even have any decent public transportation system, leave aside a high-tech metro rail system. Rest of your post is juvenile blabbering.

I can't believe the drubbing some of the Jingo-istic Ghoti-bati WB Indians got in this thread - bunch of whiners. Now they ran to the mods complaining so all new posts are being post-approved on this thread.

Bangladesh_army+Truck.JPG

Chinese Army trucks of course - primarily Tai'an products. BMTF by the way was formed even before BEML came on the scene. Why do we need to support a corrupt company like BEML when we can make our own trucks? For rolling stock the numbers probably don't justify setting up assembly locally unless we export.

This forum doesn't have the concept of moderating posts before posting, so stop lying.

And what these trucks have to do with metro rail?

Last edited:
I don't think Most Indians are hostile to Bangladesh either - or they don't care. It's the West Bengali (Ghoti) kids who are the culprits - whose parents had to leave Bangladesh for one reason or the other. Lot of pent-up hatred. Sad.

Always trying to prove to Bangladeshis how their newly adopted Bharat-mata is better than Bangladesh. Meanwhile all Bangladeshis have been to India at least once in their lives and they can see right through this BS. Most people actually don't care.

:lol: Forgive me for putting it across bluntly - WB IS better; it always was, and forever will be. I'm not Bengali, or a WB resident, but I feel the need to step in whenever ignorant scumbags from the neighbouring sinking swampland make sweeping statements shrouded in enormous blankets of insecurity. No resident of WB needs to prove squat to a bdeshi, of all people.

It looks to me like you're the one who brings up stuff about WB and Bengalis to mask that massive complex you have. Why am I not surprised?!

Last edited:
India is running metro rail service for three decades, And I assume Bangladesh doesn't fall under "Rest of the world" category, because you guys don't even have any decent public transportation system, leave aside a high-tech metro rail system. Rest of your post is juvenile blabbering.

This forum doesn't have the concept of moderating posts before posting, so stop lying.

And what these trucks have to do with metro rail?

Because BD does not have 1 billion dalit to squeeze blood from and put them in 4 metros. We have to earn it before we could spend.
Dont you think you needed latrine first before the metros or you stole latrine money from the poor to build those metros?

I think eventually India will take over Bangladesh. Such a move will benefit both Countries as these divisions were artificial in the first place.

I think eventually India will take over Bangladesh. Such a move will benefit both Countries as these divisions were artificial in the first place.

After reading this thread, I came to conclusion, some Pakistanis are obsessed with India in PDF, and Indians too to Pakistan, but not like the BD guys obsessed with India. They are just front-runners in obsession.

Because BD does not have 1 billion dalit to squeeze blood from and put them in 4 metros. We have to earn it before we could spend.
Dont you think you needed latrine first before the metros or you stole latrine money from the poor to build those metros?

I expect more intellect from you, not obsession.

4 metros? Our tier 3 cities have far better infrastructure than your capital city. We are investing in both social & infrastructure sectors and developing critical experties, unlike Bangladesh. For example, we have the expertise to build metros and we are building several of them in tier 2 cities also. And don't make me post photos of Bangladeshis defecating in the open, you guys also have similar issues.

4 metros? Our tier 3 cities have far better infrastructure than your capital city. We are investing in both social & infrastructure sectors and developing critical experties, unlike Bangladesh. For example, we have the expertise to build metros and we are building several of them in tier 2 cities also. And don't make me post photos of Bangladeshis defecating in the open, you guys also have similar issues.

Thats how little you know about Bangladesh which makes you to come here to brag. You guys just make us laugh. :omghaha:

I believe India can try to swallow Bangladesh - but it doesn't have sufficient gumption to 'digest' it.

Yeah let India try. Let's get it on :dirol: ...

I believe India can try to swallow Bangladesh - but it doesn't have sufficient gumption to 'digest' it.

Let's get it on? :lol: I think you meant, "bring it on!"

What a dooof !!

Last edited:
noooo...

lolz... we dont want to swallow bd.. or nepal or bhutan.. dont lose sleep please.. :lol:

Though off-topic, but a BIG NO for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom