What's new

Distorted truth about caste system in Indian subcontinent

First of all according to the info I have posted in this thread, Shudra's are not lower in Indian society at the beginning, there are locals and migrants.
Locals were called Vaisyas and migrants were called shudra's (literally means alien or outsider). Hinduism is a associated with lot of faiths and beliefs and this religion is a fusion and an evolution.

I can post numerous sectarian violence happening inside pakistan, don't troll here.

I will respond to all your points in details tommorrow but for now i am asking can you name those faiths on which hinduism is based?

as far as cast system and secterian violence is concerned these are two different things.

Your cast system in India is Inhuman.

I will respond to all your points in details tommorrow but for now i am asking can you name those faiths on which hinduism is based?

as far as cast system and secterian violence is concerned these are two different things.

Your cast system in India is Inhuman.

People exploding others in Pakistan because others belong to a different sect must be human then.

The basis of hinduism and all indic faiths are based on 2 concepts- karma and samsara.
To understand hinduism u need to understand these,caste system,idol worship,rituals are later manifestations of the original vedic religion .Hinduism is also a non proselytyzing faith unlike abrahamic religions.So the conceptual basis is different.
Its not a religion based on a sort of code of laws but rather a custom based religion,where local customs often dictate the actions of devotees of the area.Thats why teher are so many gods and godesses.There is no central authority as such.
he core concepts common are karma and samsara.

Back
Top Bottom