What's new

Disengagement onus on India, says China

Reminds me of a joke...

Two "Whitemen" got caught by an African tribe. Now, the choices for punishment were of two types: "Bonga bonga*" or "Death"!!! The first Whiteman chose "Bonga bonga". The second Whiteman chose "Death". The tribal King then ordered: Bonga bonga till Death......

*It is something like what the Indian forces are experiencing now vis-à-vis China

Modi doesn't talk about Xi or China as he is not worthy of being addressed by Indian prime minister.
Yeah right,it's not modi that went all they way to ladakh and gave half an hour-long speech about the conflict,it's not modi who addressed the whole nation about china having not encroached Indian region.

pity the china having to deal with these unreasonable bunch that live in an alternate reality risking the threat of needless war and great loss of life and economy over their own stupidity.

Last edited:
No I am serious. Chinese forces are sorrounded in J shape. India wants to make J an U so that they are unable to escape. Even on various fingers, ridges are occupied by Indian forces. We have far superiorly trained manpower there in battlefield. We have better weapons located on strategic positions. This is what hardware study says.
Let me tell you an honest opinion. Before making such bold statements I will suggest take some time, with open mind search and read the capabilities of your enemy. You will come to know the realities. If Indian establishment he had capabilities to defeat china, the war would have started months ago.

Then prepare yourself to see the biggest shame and humiliation of your armed forces - thousands killed and hundreds of thousand taken as prisoners.

Hundreds of thousands taken in Prision. In which school had you studied? I am impressed by your maths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom