What's new

Disengagement onus on India, says China

Are you literally showing off a few towed artillery?oh boy.
49eca83dgy1giw0hwol9qj21hr0u0akj.jpg

49eca83dgy1giw0hwt4usj21hr0u07i3.jpg

Unfortunately Chinese troop convoys are ten times longer than yours and also much better equipped. The Chinese completely obliterated the Indians with artillery in 1962 and they will do so again should war erupt.

The Chinese are probably the finest high altitude artillery gunners on this world along with the US ...

In the same way as Pakistani air force and army is stronger than Indian army.

No I am serious. Chinese forces are sorrounded in J shape. India wants to make J an U so that they are unable to escape. Even on various fingers, ridges are occupied by Indian forces. We have far superiorly trained manpower there in battlefield. We have better weapons located on strategic positions. This is what hardware study says.
Again I do not agree with your assertion.

It will be Indian Armed Forces which will be surrounded in O shape by Chinese and Pakistani Armed Forces. All your so called weapons will neutralized during initial days of conflict.

It is right time to evacuate your miserable soldiers.....

But India wants two front war and hence India is not withdrawing.
I would be concerned if India kept withdrawing after losing 1000 square kilometers of territory :enjoy:
In the same way as Pakistani air force and army is stronger than Indian army.
Brother, you guys do not even hold any live fire artillery drills whatsoever. I have yet to see one. And just recently, your precious towed artillery howitzer barrel just exploded, delaying your already obsolete towed artillery program by at least another couple of years. Please tell me how you will beat an enemy who not only has a tremendous edge in artillery (quantity & quality) and one that practices multiple times each week with more than adequate ammunition?

Xi does not have courage take name of India or Modi.

Modi doesn't talk about Xi or China as he is not worthy of being addressed by Indian prime minister.

Xi is the president of China, a super power and permanent member of UNSC.

Whereas Modi is an insane and sadistic leader of Hindutva nation, completely destroying the sovereignty of India. A chai wala turned PM of a poorest country in the world of negligible importance.

So why should President Xi take name of most insignificant PM and his country India.

Neither it is important that lowly Modi to mention President Xi and China.

Last edited:
But India wants two front war and hence India is not withdrawing.
Then prepare yourself to see the biggest shame and humiliation of your armed forces - thousands killed and hundreds of thousand taken as prisoners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom