What's new

Discussion: some technically acquired images of Indian Air bases Jodhpur.

these are not fat like you small ACM, WHERE DO YOU GET IT THESE GUYS ARE FAT LIKE YOU ACM, ARE YOU BLIND
are you blind ? Where have you seen he us fat. Show me.

F-35 CAN SUSTAIN 9GS JUST LIKE F-16, AND ITS BASICALLY A STRIKE JET AND MOST OF FUTURE WARS WILL FIGHT IN BVR ARENA SO NO NEED TO BULID SUPER MANEUVERABLE JET LIKE MKI/F-22 WHICH CAN SUSTAIN 11G FOR ONLY 10 SECOND

JSF = Joint STRIKE fighter. F35 was made to replace A10 and F16 in CAS.

Most of futur wars will fight in BVR.... this the same king of statement than when USAF thought AA to air missiles were so efficient that no canon was needed.... You know what happend in Vietnam.

Any significant futur war will see hard electronic countermeasures. Are you sure that in this environment you will be able to elaborate a BVR solution? Are you sure not to kill a friend? (during desert shield, and despite IFF, some friend were shooted down).
If BVR is the norm, why installing AIM9X (the latest short range US missile that failed to destroyed a 30 years old Su22 :P) on F35 and on F22 ? They are useless if I understand you.

TO ALL :

This is a fat General, according to @seven0seven :
upload_2020-4-22_9-31-21-jpeg.626045

So what is this king of man ?
upload_2020-4-22_16-35-6.jpeg

(this is Gen Norman Schwartzkopf)

Most of futur wars will fight in BVR.... this the same king of statement than when USAF thought AA to air missiles were so efficient that no canon was needed.... You know what happend in Vietnam.

Any significant futur war will see hard electronic countermeasures. Are you sure that in this environment you will be able to elaborate a BVR solution? Are you sure not to kill a friend? (during desert shield, and despite IFF, some friend were shooted down).
If BVR is the norm, why installing AIM9X (the latest short range US missile that failed to destroyed a 30 years old Su22 :P) on F35 a
This your capabilities of in depth analysis:sarcastic:
In in Vietnam their missiles technology wasn't reliable and maturing and currently they all matured and its a evolutionary process dude one theory goes wrong than they start working alternate theories

upload_2020-4-22_16-35-6-jpeg.626222
Above one is not fat but lower picture one is slightly fat and fat like you over tummied ACM

This your capabilities of in depth analysis:sarcastic:
In in Vietnam their missiles technology wasn't reliable and maturing and currently they all matured and its a evolutionary process dude one theory goes wrong than they start working alternate theories

Above one is not fat but lower picture one is slightly fat and fat like you over tummied ACM
You are needlessly arguing,and stop writing in capital letters. He is a french not an Indian and there ACM is not overweight at all.

If BVR is the norm, why installing AIM9X (the latest short range US missile that failed to destroyed a 30 years old Su22 :P) on F35 and on F22 ? They are useless if I understand you.

TO ALL :

View attachment 626222
He thinks you are an Indian (IAF chief is overweight).

And what do you think is this facility? This building is north of 2 aircraft shelters in satellite image.
Some type of storage or fuel facility?

View attachment 624894
That looks like some sort of underground pilot shelter or command and control back up system. As you can see ventilation system and Radio antennas.

TO ALL :

View attachment 626222

Schartzi was not fat---atypical american soldier---full of muscle---weightlifter. He had brute strength---.

No fat guy becomes an american general---.

But they decided before Vietnam that missile was THE AA answer. It was their problem to master if missiles were reliable or not.

Schartzi was not fat---atypical american soldier---full of muscle---weightlifter. He had brute strength---.

No fat guy becomes an american general---.
SCHWARTZI was born in europe.....

A general, as all men, born slim. But it can become fat. As Gen Schwartzkopf for exemple.

@BON PLAN is French. I know the type, only two passions remain the Rafale and a game of pétanque with fellow pensioners.
No no.
Add :
My child,
My wife,
wine of the word (but mainly french ones),
WW2 history,
Main Battle Tanks,
east european women,

Back
Top Bottom