What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

Apparently there is a complete blackout of press conferences by PTI leaders, along with a blackout of coverage of PTI rallies.

All of you engaging in whataboutery of 'PTI is getting payback' - that is a bald faced lie.

The 4 years of PTI rule were an incessant drum beat of coverage of PDM rallies, press conferences and non-stop criticism of every single thing Imran Khan did or did not do.

But apparently the Army & PDM leadership can't even allow similar levels of coverage for a few days to the PTI.

Unfortunately, the Pakistan Army under Bajwa and his henchmen has gone rogue.

go rogue : to begin to behave in an independent or uncontrolled way that is not authorized, normal, or expected

For example, fighting an enemy is part of their duty. But when they join the enemy camp then it means they have gone rogue.

The country is divided into two:

Rogue Camp:
  • Bajwa and henchmen, in control of Pakistan military
  • Sharif crime family
  • Zardari crime family
  • Bribe taking judiciary
  • Bribe taking bureaucracy
  • USA
  • Israel
  • Modi/India
  • Haters of Pakistan and Islam
What the rogue camp is promoting:
  • Status quo
  • Economic collapse
  • Poverty
  • Zardari control over Sindh and Karachi
  • Sharif control over Punjab and Federal governments
  • USA ordered regime change
  • No justice, law of the jungle
  • Bribery
  • Corruption

Patriotic Camp:
  • Imran Khan, PTI
  • Civil society of Pakistan
  • Most educated Pakistanis
  • Most overseas Pakistanis
  • Most rank and file of military
  • Most currently serving soldiers
  • People who want to get rid of corruption, bribery, injustice etc.
  • People who want to see Pakistan prosperous and strong
  • Muslims around the world
  • Pakistanis who want an independent Pakistan
  • Pakistanis who want to ally with Muslim countries
What Patriots want:
  • Economic development
  • Justice
  • Getting rid of corrupt politicians
  • Reforming the political process to eliminate rigging
  • Reform judiciary
  • Overseas Pakistanis want right to vote
  • Etc.
These lists are just a sample. But it shows that there are two distinct camps in Pakistan and for the patriots to lose will be a disaster. The patriots have to win. It's a do or die. The rogue camp has to be defeated.

Hopefully, the Pakistan military will get rid of its rogue elements and join the patriotic camp.

Thank you. This is a pivotal moment in our history.

The people and the rank and file / other offrs must choose which side of history they would like to be on.

The proper, constitutional, pro-Pakistan option is for the Army leadership directing this crackdown on PTI and complicit in installing a corrupt PDM regime to curry favor with the US, to back off and back down.

Stop harassing and arresting PTI workers, especially social media. Stop the media blackout of PTI protests. Provide equal media coverage to the PTI and PDM. Stop influencing the courts and law enforcement agencies.

The responsibility here lies with the Army leadership supporting the corrupt PDM.

I have reported your post for spitting out facts.

The army leadership must be neutered and replaced. The current lot are treasonous and should be dealt with accordingly.

This includes ANY general with rank of LT GEN. Each and everyone is guilty of high treason. A bikhar army leadership. Cancel all their retirement benefits, take back all promised plots, and put them on the ECL or people will rise up and take action into their own hands.

Good to see you back brother. It is about time you guys made a comeback on PDF.

This is only the beginning of tyranny that will be launched against PTI. These tyrants want to erase PTI and its leadership. They have engaged in total war. They have started something very sinister. As long as Imran Khan exists these stooges will feel insecure and threatened.

Don't be surprised if the majority of the Pak army and security apparatus turned against Bajwa. I am just giving a hint. How long can a soldier stand quiet and undermine his country? What you will see now is how Bajwa and his henchmen will go to extreme lenghts to secure their treachery. For how long?
Actually I would be surprised if they do turn against him. So far they seem to value their chain of command more than the State and its people. Don't raise much hopes from them. The more time passes the less chances of anything happening within the Army.

This dagger of Brutus has been plunged deep into our hearts and will not be forgotten so easily. The onus is on the patriots within the military themselves to right what the corrupt amongst them have wronged.

This tweet hit me specifically hard. It is sad to see the establishment harassing the die-hard patriots of Pakistan.

1649786507821.png

Last edited:
I feel sorry for your obsessive situation.....

Oh......What situation will be you going through?

When did I support a media blackout and forced arrests and harassment of the opposition?

I even refused to endorse calls for imprisoning PTM leaders solely for their speech, barring instances where they explicitly incited violence, and even there argued for their prosecution per the laws.

And at no point over the last 4 years did the PMLN/PPP suffer the kind of media blackout and harassment that we’ve seen in just the past few days against the PTI.
Disagree with the last point my friend, they’ve had it worse I think. PTI is just getting a taste of the system it supported over the last few years. IK in his personal capacity used NAB, FIA, ANF, etc to go after his opponents - that was in addition to the thuggery by the usual crowd. But rest assured, if it happens to PTI, I will voice my opposition as always. Rule of law, respect for humanity and pluralism are what we need to develop in society.

At any rate, it’s not a competition. Censorship was wrong then and it’s wrong now.

Disagree with the last point my friend, they’ve had it worse I think. PTI is just getting a taste of the system it supported over the last few years. IK in his personal capacity used NAB, FIA, ANF, etc to go after his opponents - that was in addition to the thuggery by the usual crowd. But rest assured, if it happens to PTI, I will voice my opposition as always. Rule of law, respect for humanity and pluralism are what we need to develop in society.
PTI mainly went after leadership or officials, rightly or wrongly, accused of corruption. It never went against voters or common people expressing their opinions like this. This is SS mentality at display, of which we saw massacre in Model town and other ‘police muqabalas’ he is infamous for. In Islamabad too PPP MNA just beat up an elderly man in a hotel.

Last edited:
This shit is hilarious. Indians must be laughing their A off. Establishment is never neutral. They now have decided to support N league over PTI. This too can change as establishment never gets along with anyone for too long.

Back
Top Bottom