What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

Time is running out on Dialog

I am reaching my max tolerance level and I am one one of most calm people
Pakistanis in Pakistan I am sure they are already fed up and simmering as well

For me the May 25th incident and Torture on Shabaz Gill is final line of Tolerance

Anything is possible in Pakistan

Election , and only Election , no compromise to accept the Handicap system

Last edited:
This is indeed very bad ... But compare bajwa with zia ul haq and IK with bhutto ... U will get the whole idea what is happening and how ...

There is a chance of martial law as well ... There is a reason that public is being instigated again and again by taking anti public action again and again without even hiding ... One bad move or law and order situation we will be in martial law and then it will be even easier to repeat history ...

@Jango @PakSword @HRK do u guys agree ?

Not exactly Martial Law, but something more akin to a hybrid setup which has a facade of a democratic setup, full of technocrats. If you would have asked me this a month ago, I would have said that there is an 80% chance...now, it's more like a coin toss. Many things have happened over the past few weeks...some deals made, some deals not made, some compromises made...so let's see.

Not exactly Martial Law, but something more akin to a hybrid setup which has a facade of a democratic setup, full of technocrats. If you would have asked me this a month ago, I would have said that there is an 80% chance...now, it's more like a coin toss. Many things have happened over the past few weeks...some deals made, some deals not made, some compromises made...so let's see.

Shahbaz gill torture is contrary to information we have yes deals were made to satisfy pmln but whats in it for top military leadership ? He is retiring ... Efforts are being made to start civil unrest

It will give them chance to double cross both

عمران خان ڈرپوک آدمی ہے جب ٹائم آتا ہے بولتا ہے گھر جاؤ ۔یہ سب اسی کا نتیجہ ہے ۔ ایک کال دے عوام کو اسلام آباد کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دو پھر دیکھو کیسے الیکشن نہیں ہوتے

One bad move or law and order situation we will be in martial law and then it will be even easier to repeat history ...
exactly .... this what I said in previous post PTI is in b/w rock and hard place ..... one wrong move and end of democratic system.

but something more akin to a hybrid setup which has a facade of a democratic setup,
current set-up is indeed hybrid Martial Law so this is the option which they have already exhausted, now only options left are

- Either they held absolutely free & fair election (which in current situation seems impossible)

- Or Impose Overt Martial Law.

It seems there is a deliberate efforts by PML-N lead gov of PDM and Bajwa lead anti-Pakistan local establishment

عمران خان ڈرپوک آدمی ہے جب ٹائم آتا ہے بولتا ہے گھر جاؤ ۔یہ سب اسی کا نتیجہ ہے ۔ ایک کال دے عوام کو اسلام آباد کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دو پھر دیکھو کیسے الیکشن نہیں ہوتے

bhai you want to play game under the strategy of opponents, its a game of nerves without using violence many possibilities exist, at this stage we must exercise those first.

No, not really. I don't see martial law coming even from far away. In case if IK kept clinging to power by crook or by crook then there was a remoe chance of ML in Pakistan. At the moment government and state of Pakistan are going to make IK and other PTI goons pay the price for disgracing military (and its shuhada) and making appeals for mutiny in the military. PTI came out with the BS of regime change concipary but failed to cash it on. In the meantime, PTI goons kept creating trends on social media against military and its leadership. Now is the time to pay the price. BTW, both military and government are on the same page on almost all matters of national intesest.
exactly .... this what I said in previous post PTI is in b/w rock and hard place ..... one wrong move and end of democratic system.

current set-up is indeed hybrid Martial Law so this is the option which they have already exhausted, now only options left are

- Either they held absolutely free & fair election (which in current situation seems impossible)

- Or Impose Overt Martial Law.

It seems there is a deliberate efforts by PML-N lead gov of PDM and Bajwa lead anti-Pakistan local establishment

bhai you want to play game under the strategy of opponents, its a game of nerves without using violence many possibilities exist, at this stage we must exercise those first.
if this is how french think they were under king until now

No, not really. I don't see martial law coming even from far away. In case if IK kept clinging to power by crook or by crook then there was a remoe chance of ML in Pakistan. At the moment government and state of Pakistan are going to make IK and other PTI goons pay the price for disgracing military (and its shuhada) and making appeals for mutiny in the military. PTI came out with the BS of regime change concipary but failed to cash it on. In the meantime, PTI goons kept creating trends on social media against military and its leadership. Now is the time to pay the price. BTW, both military and government are on the same page on almost all matters of national intesest.

Were you talking about this disgrace of military and shuhada?
1660899061271.png

Har cheez ka waqat hota hai .... If Turkish people had reacted just few hours earlier, military coup against Turkish Democracy would have been succeed.

Brother what u r suggesting is exactly our enemies want ... International establishment want civil war to denuclarize us ...

Who will be the loser is biggest political party of Pakistan stand in front of state and Pakistan most powerful institute? It will be Pakistan who will become weak ...

The real question is why they r doing it ?

Is it bieng done to follow instructions of international establishment ?

Or is it out of arrogance and lust of power that they want bhutto out of imran khan without realizing its not 70s.

I hope its the later issue and with the change in leadership this will start reversing otherwise we r doomed ...

Brother what u r suggesting is exactly our enemies want ... International establishment want civil war to denuclarize us ...

Who will be the loser is biggest political party of Pakistan stand in front of state and Pakistan most powerful institute? It will be Pakistan who will become weak ...

The real question is why they r doing it ?

Is it bieng done to follow instructions of international establishment ?

Or is it out of arrogance and lust of power that they want bhutto out of imran khan without realizing its not 70s.

I hope its the later issue and with the change in leadership this will start reversing otherwise we r doomed ...
lets be honest with you

i have no hope from pakistan if its break apart i think people may have better lives in new countries . paksitan is not something holy . its a state and its belongs to people . we all know what people get from this state ? common men can not live in mess for 100 years because of some dream . people will remain muslims and have better lives and less hardship . BD is an example . paksitan is unfix-able .

lets be honest with you

i have no hope from pakistan if its break apart i think people may have better lives in new countries . paksitan is not something holy . its a state and its belongs to people . we all know what people get from this state ? common men can not live in mess for 100 years because of some dream . people will remain muslims and have better lives and less hardship . BD is an example . paksitan is unfix-able .
Brother its not bangladesh ... Its a nuclear state ... Any such act here will be bloody. It wont impact u but millions will be killed in the process

Brother its not bangladesh ... Its a nuclear state ... Any such act here will be bloody. It wont impact u but millions will be killed in the process
nothing will be bloody soviet union have 10000+ nukes and where they all gone ?
its just fear they have created to save own bread and butter . in fact BD and central asian countries have better lives less military spending no nukes and less poverty then us . top of that no security threat .

Back
Top Bottom