What's new

Discussion about pictures of protests against israel from around the world..

It actually does justify it. When you don't show mercy to your brothers (other Muslims), will you show mercy to Jews (when your religion is based on enmity with Jews and non-Muslims alike)?

so your judging all muslims by actions of a few??

Aren't you Iranians the people that came up with the first bill of human rights? Massive shelling of civilian neighborhoods should raise some sort of red flag. You guys know what insaniyat means in farsi. Is this insaniyat?

Is stoning, beheading, hanging (all of which are part of your religion) part of being a Human? That should answer your question.

So that is your justification? So it's not about Israel hitting Palestinians either. It's simply about Israelis not having the right to exist. Thanks :agree: That clears it up. :)
what about the israeli justification? they claim to be the chosen people, they claim god promised them the land which they actually stole. Dont try to turn this around

so your judging all muslims by actions of a few??

They're not few, Al-Qaeda and its affiliates have hundreds of thousands of members. There are millions of Muslims who sympathize with radical Islam as well. I have attended many Friday Prayers and I know what's going on in those prayers.

They're not few, Al-Qaeda and its affiliates have hundreds of thousands of members. There are millions of Muslims who sympathize with radical Islam as well. I have attended many Friday Prayers and I know what's going on in those prayers.
ok bro officially i stop taking you seriously… i thought i'd give you a shot but you no better then any troll on here..

Is stoning, beheading, hanging (all of which are part of your religion) part of being a Human? That should answer your question.

What you have mentioned are judicial punishments regulated by states or courts of law. It depends on the crime.

there is no such thing as "radical islam" there are however radical muslims

:lol:

Do you bro.

Yep, I was asked if I'm from Israel very often. Probably because of my accent.

He is hell bent against Palestinians and loves Israel. Meaning no rationality will come out of him. It's like saying a man raped a woman, and the scars were exactly what she needed to prove she was a victim.

I don't hate Palestinians, some of my best friends are Palestinian! :angel:

there is no such thing as "radical islam" there are however radical muslims

Come on man, you guys really need to come up with something new.

Yep, I was asked if I'm from Israel very often. Probably because of my accent.

I don't hate Palestinians, some of my best friends are Palestinian! :angel:

I had an Israeli exchange student on my D, back in the day. I was wondering If I should exact revenge for my Balestinian bros, but was just like, F it. Not literally of course. I declined her interest of going out on a date.

What you have mentioned are judicial punishments regulated by states or courts of law. It depends on the crime.

What I mentioned were/are forms of capital punishment that have no place in 21st Century, yet they're carried out by Muslim States (with few exception) all over the world. In order to stone a women to death (in Islam) you just need several witness and a Mullah!

I had an Israeli exchange student on my D, back in the day. I was wondering If I should exact revenge for my Balestinian bros, but was just like, F it. Not literally of course. I declined her interest of going out on a date.

You wanted to hurt her?! I hope you're kidding.

What I mentioned were/are forms of capital punishment that have no place in 21st Century, yet they're carried out by Muslim States (with few exception) all over the world. In order to stone a women to death (in Islam) you just need several witness and a Mullah!

You wanted to hurt her?! I hope you're kidding.

If members of an Islamic court of law are abusing their privileges, it doesn't automatically paint Islam as wrong. Abuse of power and corruption happens in every court of law, and you can't dispute that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom