What's new

Discrepancies in Geo's Faridkot report

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
This is an investigative story about Ajmal Qassab ' The sole surviving Mumbai gunman'. Facts show that Ajmal has no link with Faridkot and that Geo was propogating Indian agenda. The Geo went wrong by connecting him to Mumbai carnage without enough investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few suggestions to really let the likes of GEO have it.

1. Do not watch GEO Channels (watch Express News or Aaj instead)

2. Stop buying THE NEWS (I have already switched to THE DAILY TIMES)

3. Do not read JANG (AAJ KAL is a better Urdu paper)

Unfortunate for the JANG Group that is has become a victim of its own arrogance!

Your basic decency can be counted on - neither you nor we need to scape goat entire peoples and confessions.

Last edited:
"That's why i call GEO as JEW channel"

Shameless!! That you not only challenege your petty prejudices against Jewry but instead give them public vent is regrettable - it is shameless!

Whereas your parents could not possibly taught you to hold and express such bigoted notions, you bring them and yourself and members of this forum, dishonor, with such expression. Please do reconsider.

The person who uploaded this video on youtube entitled it, "That's why I call GEO as Jew Channel". I didnt come up with that title, but I somewhat agree with the title...Pakistanis have no control over GEO so some other group of people must be controlling Geo channel.

Anyways can moderators please change the name of this thread to
"Geo's lies on Faridkot report Exposed".

Last edited:
Ok so GEO has been proven to be following an anti-pakistani agenda trying to break pakistan up and frame it for Mumbai but what about Zaid Hamid? This guy was pretending to accuse India for the false flag attacks but actually ended up making pakistan look bad, deliberately?!?!?

Why are all lovers of Zaid Hamid not willing to use their brains?

Why did Zaid Hamid come on TV and "expose" the mumbai false flag attacks but at the same time make pakistan look like an idiot? What kind of a patriot would deliberately say stuff like "his face did not look like a muslim" ? After he made that idiotic statement the whole world was laughing at him and at pakistan. Now who would do that, a patriot or a CIA agent? A RAW agent?

Why did Zaid Hamid spend so many hours on TV and even more hours off TV preparing to debate the Mumbai false flag op but when he gets on TV he produced nothing unique to support the theory. The only unique comments he made were nonsense like the guy having a hindu looking face which actually hurt pakistan, not help it. Why hasn't Zaid Hamid made a proper documentary explaining how the Mumbai false flag attack is done by India and Mossad? The whole world is watching but why is this fraud only speaking nonsense like "he had a totally hindu face"?

Maqsad, what's with the Zaid Hamid spam messages? I think you've posted this rant twice now.

Maqsad, what's with the Zaid Hamid spam messages? I think you've posted this rant twice now.

This isn't spam, it's a unique post with unique content that I just thought up right now. This thread is about exposing the fraud of the news media and Zaid Hamid is part of the media so it is spot on target.

Now that we have that taken care of, why are you so anxious to prevent Zaid Hamid from being exposed? Why does it bother you so much?

This isn't spam, it's a unique post with unique content that I just thought up right now. This thread is about exposing the fraud of the news media and Zaid Hamid is part of the media so it is spot on target.

Now that we have that taken care of, why are you so anxious to prevent Zaid Hamid from being exposed? Why does it bother you so much?

Unique? Those are simply YOUR opinions my friend. There's nothing unique about that.

And for your second question, I'm not anxious at all. Considering how you're a minority who's yapping on and on about Zaid Hamid being a CIA agent, it's safe to say that you forgot your sanity right out the door before you started spewing such crap.

Every "Negative" claim brought up against Zaid Hamid has been answered and cleared by himself. I think you're the one who's anxious that Zaid's listeners are finally taking a stance against the Indian propaganda, and their real motives towards Pakistan. Trust me, they aren't something new. They've always been there, only now, someone's bringing them out to the common man.

Why does that itch YOU so badly?

Unique? Those are simply YOUR opinions my friend. There's nothing unique about that.

And for your second question, I'm not anxious at all. Considering how you're a minority who's yapping on and on about Zaid Hamid being a CIA agent, it's safe to say that you forgot your sanity right out the door before you started spewing such crap.

Every "Negative" claim brought up against Zaid Hamid has been answered and cleared by himself. I think you're the one who's anxious that Zaid's listeners are finally taking a stance against the Indian propaganda, and their real motives towards Pakistan. Trust me, they aren't something new. They've always been there, only now, someone's bringing them out to the common man.

Why does that itch YOU so badly?

I know they are my opinions and they are also UNIQUE, unlike SPAM which is never unique.

And no your spam doesn't itch me at all. Why don't you address the contents of my post instead of rewriting the same spam again. Explain why the super-patriot Zaid Hamid went on television for the purpose of making fools out of pakistanis trying to convince the world that the Mumbai attacks were false flag? Why did Zaid Hamid sabotage[as much as he could] the efforts of pakistani media to defend Pakistan?

You can't answer that, all you can do is come up with more spam and personal attacks. Checkmate, bye bye. :wave:

It's always refreshing to see an imbecile blaming my original accusation RIGHT BACK ON ME after feeling insecure about it's OWN post.

For example, you're calling my post a spam when in reality, it's not been copy/pasted anywhere. In your case, you've been spewing the same old bullshit in every Zaid hamid thread. Does that seem familiar to you? Or are you going to disown your spam antics for the sake of humiliation?

Thread Re: Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Why did Zaid Hamid come on TV and "expose" the mumbai false flag attacks but at the same time make pakistan look like an idiot? What kind of a patriot would deliberately say stuff like "his face did not look like a muslim" ? After he made that idiotic statement the whole world was laughing at him and at pakistan. Now who would do that, a patriot or a CIA agent? A RAW agent?

Why did Zaid Hamid spend so many hours on TV and even more hours off TV preparing to debate the Mumbai false flag op but when he gets on TV he produced nothing unique to support the theory. The only unique comments he made were nonsense like the guy having a hindu looking face which actually hurt pakistan, not help it. Why hasn't Zaid Hamid made a proper documentary explaining how the Mumbai false flag attack is done by India and Mossad? The whole world is watching but why is this fraud only speaking nonsense like "he had a totally hindu face"?

Yeah, thought so. Next time when you decide to reply in such an Imbecilic manner, please keep it to yourself. You may enjoy sounding like an idiot, but apparently, most of us here don't.

It's always refreshing to see an imbecile blaming my original accusation RIGHT BACK ON ME after feeling insecure about it's OWN post.

For example, you're calling my post a spam when in reality, it's not been copy/pasted anywhere. In your case, you've been spewing the same old bullshit in every Zaid hamid thread. Does that seem familiar to you?

Yeah, thought so. Next time when you decide to reply in such an Imbecilic manner, please keep it to yourself. You may enjoy sounding like an idiot, but apparently, most of us here don't.

You are the one who feels insecure about my post, you didn't even address even after being challenged.

I challenge you to address the points of my post one more time instead of typing nonsense and making idiotic personal attacks. Can you stop behaving like an idiot and be mature and address the points of my post? No you cannot. Idiot. Since you cannot, just stop replying to my posts with your nonsense.

And can you find me ANY post of mine, any post made before today where I talk about Zaid hamid lousing up the Mumbai attack topic? No you cannot because I only made two posts about that topic today, both within 5 minutes of each other. You lose again, EPIC FAIL.

Geo tv last night news anchor person comments
He was saying that "Geo had already prove it on 13 December, Geo believe in truth"
I am amazed what is the use of such truth which is against national interest.

So if Government is hiding secret news regarding any matter specially defense matter then Geo will present it as truth.

Imagine if Geo was present during early 90's then It is possible that Geo team go to Kahuta for special assignment to bring the truth that Pakistan has Nuclear Bomb.

It is war reality some time forces lose some area or major installations can be destroyed.
then one can expect from Geo in future War
Then they will say according our special report 30 PAF airplanes destroyed
10 square km area is capture by Indian forces in Sind.
major ammunition depot is destroyed bt indian attack

May God such thing never happened but this is part of the war
Responsible media hides such news to control the moral of forces and people
But i am afraid in case of Geo.

Geo tv last night news anchor person comments
He was saying that "Geo had already prove it on 13 December, Geo believe in truth"
I am amazed what is the use of such truth which is against national interest.

So if Government is hiding secret news regarding any matter specially defense matter then Geo will present it as truth.

This matter doesn't seem to be defense matter.

Which stand would have been better for Pakistan?

Accept possibilities from the beginning and investigate?
or
the present scenario?

In future if there is any billion rupee scandal, do you want them to hide saying it hurts pakistan's image? It is for the good of public that they should report such events.

Back
Top Bottom