What's new

Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon mate... critiquing the government will draw flak from "experts" here!!!

Sandy I am guessing IA will settle scores, if this is not the case something is wrong. I will not like Army to have its hands tied.

Sandy I am guessing IA will settle scores, if this is not the case something is wrong. I will not like Army to have its hands tied.

I doubt that .... Last time the COAS had advised the commanders to be aggressive ... Besides...does the govt. have any control on what military does at local level on the border ?

Once the IA settles scores, than PA will settle scores. Both sides are very evenly pitched in and know the terrain quite well. Its not the heavy weapons that can make the difference in mountain warfare, its tactics. Both sides are competent enough to cause equal amount of injury to each other, so whats the verdict? Where does all of this end?

Once the IA settles scores, than PA will settle scores. Both sides are very evenly pitched in and know the terrain quite well. Its not the heavy weapons that can make the difference in mountain warfare, its tactics. Both sides are competent enough to cause equal amount of injury to each other, so whats the verdict? Where does all of this end?

It wont end until either of our countries seizes to exist..... atleast in my opinion

In the wake of recent hostilities, Pakistan Rangers patrolling the border.

5200f6aacedbc.jpeg

The ambush, highly-placed army sources have told Firstpost, was almost certainly carried out to retaliate against a series of successful Indian operations in the northern stretches of the Line of Control. It targeted a routine patrol in a relatively peaceful area, near the Chakan-da-Bagh cross-Line of Control trading post.

The sources said a sixth soldier on the patrol, who escaped the firing, is being questioned to determine precisely what happened. Early accounts, though, all point to a disciplined, military-style operation.
so all this hulla hop based on the story by the lone survivor, was it not established how did he escape? Because if 5 can be shot down and if they had such a support and training and they wouldnt be leaving one man alive to tell the tale.

even our policemen died that night fighting with an age old 303 ...

you mean this ? :laughcry:

this is one of those undeniable videos which shows you how much we are divided
as you can see this was a volunteer surrender and actually embrace of taliban where an entire convey went in taliban hands willingly because they are true Muslims and Pakistan army is Kafir.
there is simply no other explanation to this video. what is missing is the compulsory ritual of beheading shias afterwords if thre were any shia soldiers

normally it happens as a must whenever they capture the soldiers. all are killed but shias are killed with special Islamic touch by these Ptro Dollar funded Muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
this is one of those undeniable videos which shows you how much we are divided
as you can see this was a volunteer surrender and actually embrace of taliban where an entire convey went in taliban hands willingly because they are true Muslims and Pakistan army is Kafir.
there is simply no other explanation to this video. what is missing is the compulsory ritual of beheading shias afterwords if thre were any shia soldiers

normally it happens as a must whenever they capture the soldiers. all are killed but shias are killed with special Islamic touch by these Ptro Dollar funded Muslims

Shouldn't the beheading of Shia's afterwards have actually taught a painfull leason to rest of the PA soldiers not to surrender to these scum and most importantly to be united ? Unless of-course your going to tell me there is a divide b/w shia's and sunni's in the military itself ....

Shouldn't the beheading of Shia's afterwards have actually taught a painfull leason to rest of the PA soldiers not to surrender to these scum and most importantly to be united ? Unless of-course your going to tell me there is a divide b/w shia's and sunni's in the military itself ....

there is not even a sign of a fight here. the convey is nicely parked. the soldiers are praying while taliban are counting their guns.
no dead bodies no one wounded. it almost looks like a get together with the only difference that soldiers have no weapons and taliban have all the guns.

re surrenders/ killings and beheading.. those are not done in this style. mostly the soldiers run out of ammo or are wounded and overpowered in their remote posts. shia and sunni alike are killed as well but shias get special treatment.
no one surrenders willingly like in this video.
sorry discussion will move away elsewhere lets come back to the LoC war

He is talking about me...and he has absolutely no clue what my position on the subject is... Even after me explaining to him around 4-5 times

I actually very well do, your assumption is based on Indian divisional commanders at forward areas have the clearance to be aggressive, my dear friend, that is not at all true right now, and this is from the horses mouth, I have no interest in making that up. Sure you can quote me ajai shukla's rant's about the army chief saying stuff, but I know for a fact this is media hokum to keep the masses quite.

when I have repeatedly said massive retaliation, most have misinterpreted it to war, which is not the case.

precedence must be set where taking such actions even by company commander must have dire consequences, or else such exchanges will continue.

as far as strategic consequences, i do not subscribe to your views.

The Martians did it ..... with help of a few Greys..... How dare someone say Pakistan is involved in killing Indian soldiers in Pakistan border.....

Hang on.. are you saying that it's a conspiracy theory to deny Pakistani involvement in killings... even if there is no evidence of Pakistani state involvement? Do you actually know what a conspiracy theory is?

Back to the thread, I haven't kept myself up to date on this piece of news. Is there any evidence of Pakistani state involvement here? Or is it just more conspiracy theories from the bharatis again?

Patta nahi India kyon Pakistan se itne khofzadda rehta hai?

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, I wonder why India only scare by PAKISTAN?

So you think they will accept.. Dear Webby, we all know how Pakistan use terrorists as shield.. After some decade it will be clear that they were Pakistani regular..

We have seen it in past. In Kargil they were Muhajid, later we found out they were regulars.

Its a denial.. Its an coward act. Brave army don't fight this way...s

Yes, 'Brave army' kills hunters and rapes women in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom