What's new

Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on.. are you saying that it's a conspiracy theory to deny Pakistani involvement in killings... even if there is no evidence of Pakistani state involvement? Do you actually know what a conspiracy theory is?

Back to the thread, I haven't kept myself up to date on this piece of news. Is there any evidence of Pakistani state involvement here? Or is it just more conspiracy theories from the bharatis again?

Something has happened in India, is this anything less than an evidence itself? According to India, every sh!t that happens in India in done by Pakistan. This claim is so true that now they don't even care to investigate about the incident. :sleep:

Indians believe in conspiracy theories involving the big bad Pakistan govt against the poor innocent Indians.

When we say there is a conspiracy to fund militancy in our country and false flags, they think we are mad.

Yeah right and Kargil was Mujahideens, pathological liars. :tdown:

The thing is that both Pakistan and India have a habit of lying to their citizens so nothing would be surprising if and when the truth ever does come out.

@Secur

Yaar problem with Indians is that they always love to play the victim card. They love to be called victims. From Indian media to Indian military to a common. Every one thinks it is evil Pakistani vs innocent Indians. They think IA consists of angels. Beheading are always committed by PA. Unprovoked firing is awlays done by PA. Provocations are always from PA. It is useless and waste of time to debate with these guys. The point is that we should only share such articles with Pakistanis so that we can assured that we are on the right moral ground.

Actually , you are quite right , mate . :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians believe in conspiracy theories involving the big bad Pakistan govt against the poor innocent Indians.

When we say there is a conspiracy to fund militancy in our country and false flags, they think we are mad.

A pakistani accusing others of conspiracy theories ..... :tdown:

I actually very well do, your assumption is based on Indian divisional commanders at forward areas have the clearance to be aggressive, my dear friend, that is not at all true right now, and this is from the horses mouth, I have no interest in making that up. Sure you can quote me ajai shukla's rant's about the army chief saying stuff, but I know for a fact this is media hokum to keep the masses quite.

when I have repeatedly said massive retaliation, most have misinterpreted it to war, which is not the case.

precedence must be set where taking such actions even by company commander must have dire consequences, or else such exchanges will continue.

as far as strategic consequences, i do not subscribe to your views.

What exactly do you consider as a "Massive retaliation" ..because you yourself has told "if its war , so be it" ...now your slowly backtracking form your previous comments...

IF you think divisional commanders do not have the authority to be aggressive then you did not read any of the links posted or your not paying attention.... Or you just want to win the
argument even if you want to make stuff up as you go along....

and yeah can you provide me any links to prove that divisional commanders at forward areas do not have the clearance to be aggressive ? Can you back that up with something ?

Pakistan is not BD or Nepal.

Try anything on Pak and your cuntry will be a radiated wasteland. Your gonna have to reincarnate somewhere else in the world. Preferably a cow in Pakistan during eid... :cheers:

IF India becomes a radiated waste land, pak will not be shining like sun and celebrate eid. You will be attacked with nuclear, bioligical and chemical weapons with a country 4 times larger than yours and the land of pure will cease to exist. :)

I want everyone to watch the news very carefully because India will seek retribution through TTP.

This happens everytime, there will be bombs going off in the country by TTP which is armed and funded by India.

Stay safe and vigilant, and if someone looks suspicious do not hesitate in taking him down.

Hang on.. are you saying that it's a conspiracy theory to deny Pakistani involvement in killings... even if there is no evidence of Pakistani state involvement? Do you actually know what a conspiracy theory is?

Back to the thread, I haven't kept myself up to date on this piece of news. Is there any evidence of Pakistani state involvement here? Or is it just more conspiracy theories from the bharatis again?

Next time we will kill Pakistani solders and ask you to show evidence......

PATNA/CHHAPRA: The wife of a soldier, killed in an ambush by Pakistani troops in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch sector, has refused the compensation offered by Bihar government and has instead demanded military action against Pakistan.

"Can Rs 10 lakh compensation bring back my husband? We don't want compensation but strong military reply to Pakistan for killing my husband and other Indian soldiers," a wailing Pushpa Rai, wife of jawan Vijay Rai told reporters at her native village at Bihta, about 50km from here in rural Patna.

"How long will we accept attacks by Pakistan? Our soldiers are killed and beheaded. We will not accept anything less than a military action against Pakistan which is perpetrating attacks on our soldiers," she added.

Her sentiments found support from her husband's elder brother Rajkishore Rai.

Chief minister Nitish Kumar has announced compensation of Rs 10 lakh to the next of kin and state funeral to the four Army men from Bihar who were killed in the attack on Tuesday.

In Chapra, neighbours and friends of Lance Naik Premnath Singh, who was among the four martyrs, stopped a few trains including Licchvi Express and a passenger train at Kopa Samhauta station between Chhapra and Siwan demanding that the Centre take direct action against Pakistan.

Two other important trains in this section — Vaishali Express and Bihar Samparak Kranti were diverted due to agitations, official sources said.

Vijay Rai, who was recruited in Danapur Regiment in 2002, is survived by his wife a six-year-old son and a four-year-old daughter.

His death has hit hard his mother Adhlagi Devi and sister Shakuntala Rai.

The jawan's father late Netlal Yadav had also served in the Army as does his younger brother Ajay Rai.

LoC attack: Martyr's wife refuses compensation, seeks action against Pak - The Times of India

What exactly do you consider as a "Massive retaliation" ..because you yourself has told "if its war , so be it" ...now your slowly backtracking form your previous comments...

IF you think divisional commanders do not have the authority to be aggressive then you did not read any of the links posted or your not paying attention.... Or you just want to win the
argument even if you want to make stuff up as you go along....

and yeah can you provide me any links to prove that divisional commanders at forward areas do not have the clearance to be aggressive ? Can you back that up with something ?

Lets get this straight, winning an argument with you is not going to hike my salary, i am telling you what I think/know.

as far as massive retaliation I had worded the following

You need pull out those arty guns, those mrbls, those brahmos and star pounding pakistani position. we, the people need to grow some giblets. Thats what we need to do.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...giment-behind-loc-attack-4.html#ixzz2bIMUnJbJ
what you are hanging on to a figure of speech in the heat of the moment.

Links??? no links... cant provide you any links of whatsoever kind of what instructuions flow down the divisional hq, sorry. So let just say you were right all along, Indian army will retaliate, let me know when that happens.... ok

LoC killings: Should India have its defence minister from north

A-K-Antony.jpg

Bangalore, Aug 7: The conduct of the Indian leadership in the wake of the killings of the Indian soldiers is not only farcical, it is even more dangerous than our hostile neighbour's sinister designs. We have a violation of the ceasefire and border and five of our soldiers killed by 'butchers' from Pakistan and even while the Parliament is in session, India's political leadership has effectively done nothing but played out a fracical drama.

The defence minister has been found making bizarre statements, the prime minister is almost non-existent and the opposition is creating ruckus in the Parliament. And here we talk about teaching Pakistan a lesson?

The defence minister looks to be clueless about India's northern boundaries, the important ones with Pakistan and China. It is difficult to understand what made him say suddenly that the killers were in Pakistani outfits? This was a suicidal remark from the ruling establishment at a time when the country needed to be together to fight the enemy.

It was in contradiction with what the Army and the defence ministry had said earlier, accusing the Pakistani Army of the attack. It was also said that more than 20 people had intruded and carried out the attack. Who gave these exact numbers and what were the personnel at the ambushed post doing? What is more shocking is that the defence ministry withdrew its statement. May be we will see the army also following suit.

One gets a feeling that Antony, a man from Kerala, isn't very familiar with the Pakistani and Chinese affairs. It is a known fact that Pakistani soldiers carry out anti-India operatiosn in the guise of jihadists and the other way round. It was seen during the conflicts in 1947-8, 1965 and 1999 and not something for the Indian establishments to know. Yet, Antony made a terrible goof-up. Moreover, the idea of sending the army chief to the spot also drew much flak for it made the Indian defence functioning look like a 17th-century model where the chief of the army physically attending the site of attack.

The same man was heard saying during last October, which marked the completion of 50 years of the India-China war of 1962 that India has come a long way forward since that humiliating war. Did he mean as if the Chinese has remained stuck in 1962? They have been constantly provoking India by violating the Line of Actual Control and yet New Delhi hasn't made any tough stand known. A Chinese general even warned India ahead of Antony's recent visit to that country and there was hardly any reaction.

Is it time that India make it a point to appoint its defence minister from its northern provinces? Antony, who is known for his clean image and simplicity, might not be the most best defence minister India would have but can we put our defence in the crucial northern sectors at risk?

Link - LoC killings: Should India have its defence minister from north - Oneindia News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom