What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

You are not very smart, aint you. This would actually cause big issue. You can accuse them of anything except something that is perceive as "hate" crime.

How is India a banana republic have anything to do where I'm at or where I am from? Nothing. India is a banana republic with a failed so call democracy.

yup now that u have proved ur point,order a pizza to celebrate,lol

what colossal waste of time to speculate on other countries when ur country is too tiny and small to even make any news.

You are not very smart, aint you. This would actually cause big issue. You can accuse them of anything except something that is perceive as "hate" crime.
Hahahah do you even know what smart means. And i am really glad I am not smart by your definition :rofl: that would have been a shame :rofl:

Go get info about SC of India they give a dam about anyone indian or not. Go ask italians.

All they can do is put sanctions, it didn't work then, how will it work now?Realizing their sanctions wont work, they lifted sanctions so that coca cola,pepsi and its other MNC's can enter india and do business.Putting sanctions will make their companies lose a 1.2billion population market.

sanctions for what??

it wil serve us well to stop letting out iit ians and other professionals to leave india.
it will serve us better

I'm not like your compatriot Jayatl. I've been a citizen here for a while. And I follow American law, unlike your so call diplomat.
Did @jatatl give you cavity search !!! What the hell it concerns my post !!! Go read again and you might understand if any brain is still functioning.

How is India a banana republic have anything to do where I'm at or where I am from? Nothing. India is a banana republic with a failed so call democracy.

I'm not like your compatriot Jayatl. I've been a citizen here for a while. And I follow American law, unlike your so call diplomat.
India never experienced a shutdown like usa did some ago, some democracy.

All they can do is put sanctions, it didn't work then, how will it work now?Realizing their sanctions wont work, they lifted sanctions so that coca cola,pepsi and its other MNC's can enter india and do business.Putting sanctions will make their companies lose a 1.2billion population market.
Actually all those MNC's should be thown out of India :rofl:
"Swadeshi" mode on. ;)

If she is found guilty, she will not be released until she serve her term. Maybe they would let her go if she behaves well in the prison. But we need to let the local justice system play itself out.

Yawn.....spare us your wishes. You are about to get a lesson in international diplomacy.

india has nothing to loose
if usa dosen't invest then others will,its the usa's loss only

if usa dosen't give nuclear reactors,france and russia will
if even they refuse we have ample amount of coal to be even concerned till the fast breeder reactors come into being.

in terms of defence we can rely on russia and france......we may get slightly inferior product but nothing significant

Hahahah do you even know what smart means. And i am really glad I am not smart by your definition :rofl: that would have been a shame :rofl:

Go get info about SC of India they give a dam about anyone indian or not. Go ask italians.

If Indians put gay Americans in jail as a retaliation, it will create an uproar here and your little princess diplomat will be in American jail forever.

india has nothing to loose
if usa dosen't invest then others will,its the usa's loss only

if usa dosen't give nuclear reactors,france and russia will
if even they refuse we have ample amount of coal to be even concerned till the fast breeder reactors come into being.

in terms of defence we can rely on russia and france......we may get slightly inferior product but nothing significant

If India is label as a rogue state by the US, no one will share any tech with India.

If Indians put gay Americans in jail as a retaliation, it will create an uproar here and your little princess diplomat will be in American jail forever.

If India is label as a rogue state by the US, no one will share any tech with India.

and ur 4 ppl will be in jail here
now u decide whats worse??

Hahaha then whos gona get gay couple out if here !!!

Go ask France why didn't they participate in US sanctions in 1999 ;) and even try russia.

and ur 4 ppl will be in jail here
now u decide whats worse??

This will create an uproar if Obama does not send in the military to rescue the Americans being put in jail for being gay. And Americans will be sure to elect a strong leader to rescue the Americans.

But that will happen. You think Devyani get 15 yrs prison and India will not say anything...

What should happen is that India will just let it slide and ensure that its diplomats will not break the law of the host country. But India, like many Indians in here, is not mature enough to do that. What do you think India would do?

Back
Top Bottom