What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

sanctions for what??

it wil serve us well to stop letting out iit ians and other professionals to leave india.
it will serve us better
I am saying in the worst case scenario, as some here suggest that usa will go to war for India using section 377 and arrest gay diplomats.Indeed during sanctions we made big leaps in building our missiles and other tech.Sanctions force you to improvize and build your own tech instead of buying it off the shelf like now we see.
But can Usa do it?Stop business with 1 trillion economy?This will give the BRICS a real big push, already Brazil is pissed off at usa for spying on them,that made Boeing lose the fighter jet deal with brazil,it pisses off india, the BRICS group will be solidly consolidated and then their Asian pivot will suffer a major setback,with Russia,China,India joining hands and forming a mutual defence council like SCO,which will start another Cold war scenario.

I am saying in the worst case scenario, as some here suggest that usa will go to war for India using section 377 and arrest gay diplomats.Indeed during sanctions we made big leaps in building our missiles and other tech.Sanctions force you to improvize and build your own tech instead of buying it off the shelf like now we see.
But can Usa do it?Stop business with 1 trillion economy?This will give the BRICS a real big push, already Brazil is pissed off at usa for spying on them,that made Boeing lose the fighter jet deal with brazil,it pisses off india, the BRICS group will be solidly consolidated and then their Asian pivot will suffer a major setback,with Russia,China,India joining hands and forming a mutual defence council like SCO,which will start another Cold war scenario.

we are 1.8trillion economy and not 1 trillion

This will create an uproar if Obama does not send in the military to rescue the Americans being put in jail for being gay. And Americans will be sure to elect a strong leader to rescue the Americans.

What should happen is that India will just let it slide and ensure that its diplomats will not break the law of the host country. But India, like many Indians in here, is not mature enough to do that. What do you think India would do?
Hahahahah US military will come save american in India :rofl: go finish Talibans first :rofl:
I wish US do that and that will be last bolt on US coffin.

US can always use winrar to overcome uproar :rofl: its free

Hahaha then whos gona get gay couple out if here !!!

Go ask France why didn't they participate in US sanctions in 1999 ;) and even try russia.

Its difference between sanction and being label as a rogue state. it will be more strict against India if India jail Americans for being gay. You definitely don't know what you are talking about. Charge anything but being gay and you might be able to get away with it. But it will clearly create an uproar here if Americans are thrown in jail for being gay. India will be label as a hateful country by Americans.

Its difference between sanction and being label as a rogue state. it will be more strict against India if India jail Americans for being gay. You definitely don't know what you are talking about. Charge anything but being gay and you might be able to get away with it. But it will clearly create an uproar here if Americans are thrown in jail for being gay. India will be label as a hateful country by Americans.

world is not revolving around the usa as it was 15 years back,wake up

Hahahahah US military will come save american in India :rofl: go finish Talibans first :rofl:
I wish US do that and that will be last bolt on US coffin.

And what would you suggest India do if the Delta force can go into India and rescue several Americans in Indian jail?

I understand americas love for gays and other morally bankrupt perversions, it seeks to impose and corrupt other nations with its perversions so that they can used as a card to play in future scenarios, too bad India didn't fall for that GAY is legal thing.

And what would you suggest India do if the Delta force can go into India and rescue several Americans in Indian jail?
Hahahah niw delta

I tell you , your deltas or marines can do shit in India. Its not pakistan. You will be shot and killed if you step over your limits. And every sane American knows it. So you cant as you are not sane or american.
Try sending USS Enterprice again :rofl:

I understand americas love for gays and other morally bankrupt perversions, it seeks to impose and corrupt other nations with its perversions so that they can used as a card to play in future scenarios, too bad India didn't fall for that GAY is legal thing.

I'm not saying whether gay is right or wrong. But to persecute gay people is a hate crime in the west. And this will really cause an uproar here. To a point that the population would demand that US military do something. Is this what you want from American people?

2hs18y0.png

Hahahah niw delta

I tell you , your deltas or marines can do shit in India. Its not pakistan. You will be shot and killed if you step over your limits. And every sane American knows it. So you cant as you are not sane or american.
Try sending USS Enterprice again :rofl:

You can't shoot anyone if you can't detect the delta force. And USS enterprise is retired. We will send something else. In any case, what would India do once we successfully rescue the Americans you imprisoned? Go to the UN and file a complaint? Expel American companies? Cancel the P8i orders? Cancel the engine for LCA?

Back
Top Bottom