What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

You can't shoot anyone if you can't detect the delta force. And USS enterprise is retired. We will send something else. In any case, what would India do once we successfully rescue the Americans you imprisoned? Go to the UN and file a complaint? Expel American companies? Cancel the P8i orders? Cancel the engine for LCA?

try sending something here

don't joke around here

Its on the decline a report says india and chinese will match the salaries of usa in 2040.Thats another 20 yrs from now on.

Another dooms day scenario for America. People have been saying that for years and America is still going on strong. And India, with the way things are going, will be lucky to match what average Chinese are making today in 2040.

Its time for you Indians to go back and bash Pakistan and China. You can't see America yet.

I'm not saying whether gay is right or wrong. But to persecute gay people is a hate crime in the west. And this will really cause an uproar here. To a point that the population would demand that US military do something. Is this what you want from American people?
Should India work according to what is described as hate crime and what is not acceptable to the west, we already gave the verdict,gay is not legal and punishable offence.

Another dooms day scenario for America. People have been saying that for years and America is still going on strong. And India, with the way things are going, will be lucky to match what average Chinese are making today in 2040.

Its time for you Indians to go back and bash Pakistan and China. You can't see America yet.

because china is gonna overtake usa economy in a few years max
u think thats a joke??it is not

Should India work according to what is described as hate crime and what is not acceptable to the west, we already gave the verdict,gay is not legal and punishable offence.

being gay is actually a personal choice i think,but we should find anything we can to get back at usa

You can't shoot anyone if you can't detect the delta force. And USS enterprise is retired. We will send something else. In any case, what would India do once we successfully rescue the Americans you imprisoned? Go to the UN and file a complaint? Expel American companies? Cancel the P8i orders? Cancel the engine for LCA?
Ya righht. Deltas are ghosts which will come undetected break in jail take the prisoners and go with same ease. Nice dream. Keep dreaming.

Even if that happened India will do likely to degrade diplomatic relations and retaliation will be with Iranian relations. No heed for american sanctions. And a military agreement with Russia. And something like offering permanent base for Russian missiles and Subs. :rofl:

God I must stop replying you. My IQ is coming to your level :rofl:

try sending something here

don't joke around here

As I said, its not that an American is imprisoned. But under what circumstances an American is imprisoned. If you imprison an American for being a "Christian" or helping heal a lot of sick Indians, then white house would not give a crap. But if you imprison someone for being gay, it would create an uproar. Haven't you see how US media react to Russia's "anti gay" law?

Do you think It's so easy to take any one out of Indian Jails? Do you have the Abottabad case floating in your mind before writing such scripts?

Do you think if we arrest American diplomats, USA will send forces to rescue them? This is not how International relation works. Hope you know what you are saying.

I don't care what India do. But you don't want the west to label India as a pariah state, would you?

To drop all these charge is to spit on the Justice System just because India government had an uproar in the process.

The longer this goes on, the more it showcases India's societal faults of elites v/s underprivileged, and how the government itself becomes an accomplice for the elites in harassing the poor.

It is a matter of record that, despite repeated notices by US authorities, the Indian government completely ignored the labor law violations and, instead, helped the abusive consul harass the maid.

Indian media and government are completely on the wrong side of history and, the longer this goes on, the bigger the stain on India's reputation.

Its difference between sanction and being label as a rogue state. it will be more strict against India if India jail Americans for being gay. You definitely don't know what you are talking about. Charge anything but being gay and you might be able to get away with it. But it will clearly create an uproar here if Americans are thrown in jail for being gay. India will be label as a hateful country by Americans.
And putting the offender of land law is a rouge state :hitwall:

US dont own the world.

Ya righht. Deltas are ghosts which will come undetected break in jail take the prisoners and go with same ease. Nice dream. Keep dreaming.

Even if that happened India will do likely to degrade diplomatic relations and retaliation will be with Iranian relations. No heed for american sanctions. And a military agreement with Russia. And something like offering permanent base for Russian missiles and Subs. :rofl:

God I must stop replying you. My IQ is coming to your level :rofl:

So you are ready to host Russian subs in India. I thought you said that India would not allow foreigners to put bases in India. I think you should offer Americans bases in India and we might let your diplomat go.

As I said, its not that an American is imprisoned. But under what circumstances an American is imprisoned. If you imprison an American for being a "Christian" or helping heal a lot of sick Indians, then white house would not give a crap. But if you imprison someone for being gay, it would create an uproar. Haven't you see how US media react to Russia's "anti gay" law?
US media can react all they want, what russia did is right,same is the case with india, anti-gay law.

Do you think It's so easy to take any one out of Indian Jails? Do you have the Abottabad case floating in your mind before writing such scripts?

Do you think if we arrest American diplomats, USA will send forces to rescue them? This is not how International relation works. Hope you know what you are saying.

US might send forces to rescue them. Like what Israel did in Uganda

Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are ready to host Russian subs in India. I thought you said that India would not allow foreigners to put bases in India. I think you should offer Americans bases in India and we might let your diplomat go.
India never let usa use its land for any purpose and that will remain the same.Russia on the other hand had an agreement with India during soviet union of mutual defence pact, that was how your move of sending a nuclear aircraft carrier to Indian ocean in 1971 india pakistan war got neutered,when Soviet navy arrived checkmating USA moves.
We are all for that kind of cooperation with russia.But usa i dont think so.After what it did to Pakistan and its ally for so long time, i dont think any ally of USA trusts it that much.

Back
Top Bottom