What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

Why 49 Russian diplomats were not charges after Barara revelation. Why US declared full immunity to Ramyond Davis by even Obama although he was CIA contractor in Lahore and Lahore in consular post.

Putin already made Obama look like incompetent child during the Syrian Crisis, enough for him to hide his face, they wont dare take him on....

If India just arbitrarily throw an American in jail for sexual orientation, this will cause a big uproar and people will demand military action against India. Obama will be under pressure to do something.
Hahahaha military action !!!! Its not funny anymore ;) good luck. Last time you said US marines will come. I waited long enough :rofl:

Its indian law. Educate yourself with Article 377 of indian constitution. If Indian on US faces US law why not US national with partial immunity will face indian law.
Besides according to the same argument having gay sex is not part of council function or is it :rofl:

And that might happen as US have weak leader in Obama now. If this had happened under Reagan, this diplomat has zero chance of getting freed.

same goes for india.we have manmohan singh

if we had modi or indira gandhi u would have seen the results

Putin already made Obama look like incompetent child during the Syrian Crisis, enough for him to hide his face, they wont dare take him on....

yup,they cannot afford to do anything to iran or syria

then what hopes have they got against india,its impossible to justify

Not that US don't dare to take on the Russian, US don't want to waste trillions dollars to fight another war which posted no threat to US security.

US place on economy and military sanction on India in the 80's and later lift the sanction because India is a democratic nation and want India to joint the civilize world which all nation require to abide by the law of a nation. US won't retaliate at India without a just cause.

US never back away from any threat be it the Soviet Union or China.

i advice u to start reading newspapers

Hahahaha military action !!!! Its not funny anymore ;) good luck. Last time you said US marines will come. I waited long enough :rofl:

Its indian law. Educate yourself with Article 377 of indian constitution. If Indian on US faces US law why not US national with partial immunity will face indian law.
Besides according to the same argument having gay sex is not part of council function or is it :rofl:

Hate law should be condemned every where. Do you think US will easily let it go if an American is thrown into Indian prison because of hate law? Not a chance. You can throw an American into prison for littering. But if its for having gay sex and with the liberal white house, they will be forced to act.

They wont be charged for gay sex , but i can promise they will be charged for underpaying Indian employees in US embassy in India as they should be payed as per the minimum wages of the U.S

Not that US don't dare to take on the Russian, US don't want to waste trillions dollars to fight another war which posted no threat to US security.

And India is not Russia. India is just a banana republic.

US place on economy and military sanction on India in the 80's and later lift the sanction because India is a democratic nation and want India to joint the civilize world which all nation require to abide by the law of a nation. US won't retaliate at India without a just cause

US never back away from any threat be it the Soviet Union or China.

What what was that after 1998/99 tests !!! But those sanctions didn't work so US had no choice but to roll it back.

Recently US backed down from Syria ;)

They wont be charged for gay sex , but i can promise they will be charged for underpaying Indian employees in US embassy in India as they should be payed as per the minimum wages of the U.S
ha ha.. At least you made a smart statement. At least you understand that Obama will be forced to act if an American is put in prison because of being gay or commit a gay act. Anything but this and India might get away with it.

Why not !!! Indian labour law will give them few month. But 377 will give them minimum 5/7 years. And its easy to prove. Just get done a medical :rofl:

ha ha.. At least you made a smart statement. At least you understand that Obama will be forced to act if an American is put in prison because of being gay or commit a gay act. Anything but this and India might get away with it.

if india is a banana republic then what does that make ur native country??

think about it!!

What what was that after 1998/99 tests !!! But those sanctions didn't work so US had no choice but to roll it back.

Recently US backed down from Syria ;)
All they can do is put sanctions, it didn't work then, how will it work now?Realizing their sanctions wont work, they lifted sanctions so that coca cola,pepsi and its other MNC's can enter india and do business.Putting sanctions will make their companies lose a 1.2billion population market.

Why not !!! Indian labour law will give them few month. But 377 will give them minimum 5/7 years. And its easy to prove. Just get done a medical :rofl:

You are not very smart, aint you. This would actually cause big issue. You can accuse them of anything except something that is perceive as "hate" crime.

if india is a banana republic then what does that make ur native country??

think about it!!

How is India a banana republic have anything to do where I'm at or where I am from? Nothing. India is a banana republic with a failed so call democracy.

Ya thats why a wanna be Americano spend his worthless time all over indian section :rofl: pathetic chini

I'm not like your compatriot Jayatl. I've been a citizen here for a while. And I follow American law, unlike your so call diplomat.

Back
Top Bottom