What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

The US should prosecute this criminal to the furthest extent possible under their legal system. :usflag:
r e lungi dhari bangaldeshi,tor eto mathabaatha ki re ei incident ta niye!first of all ja giye nijer desher obostha sudhro ge tar por ashi ekhane comment korte....bangaldeshi ra khali ektai jinish pare r ta holo lungi dance..:rofl:

The US should prosecute this criminal to the furthest extent possible under their legal system. :usflag:
r e lungi dhari bangaldeshi,tor eto mathabaatha ki re ei incident ta niye!first of all ja giye nijer desher obostha sudhro ge tar por ashi ekhane comment korte....bangaldeshi ra khali ektai jinish pare r ta holo lungi dance..:rofl:

That is true. But his past show that he is a wuss.

Not being a wuss or being a warmonger like Bush let US got into an unnecessary with Irag and wasted 2 trillions dollars for nothing, US don't want to start another war with Libya rebel that not worth the extra lives and money for it, all the rebel that responsible to the killing of US diplomat were held responsible for it, why need to start another war and create another big mess?

ha ha.. At least you made a smart statement. At least you understand that Obama will be forced to act if an American is put in prison because of being gay or commit a gay act. Anything but this and India might get away with it.
the U.S. can't even attack a country like N.K. in the current situation.U.S. always chooses it's opponent carefully.just look at the last 2 countries invaded by the American forces,that will tell you literally everything.U.S. don't have the guts to invade Iran let alone India at the present moment becausae they know it quite well that India or Iran is not like Iraq or Afganistan.....

US might send forces to rescue them. Like what Israel did in Uganda

Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL:omghaha:!!first of all India is not Uganda which didn't even have a proper armed force at that time plus the U.S. is not Israel who are willing to do anything to safeguard it's citizen.....

Last edited:
the U.S. can't even attack a country like N.K. in the current situation.U.S. always chooses it's opponent carefully.just look at the last 2 countries invaded by the American forces,that will tell you literally everything.U.S. don't have the guts to invade Iran let alone India at the present moment becausae they know it quite well that India or Iran is not like Iraq or Afganistan.....

LOL:omghaha:!!first of all India is not Uganda which didn't even have a proper armed force at that time plus the U.S. is not Israel who are willing to do anything to safeguard it's citizen.....

Obama would not do anything to protect its citizens. that is true. I'll give you that one. But again, US is not invading India. US will try to rescue its trapped diplomats, that its all.

Well, from your post I'm sure you will easily recognize his cavities, since you clearly resemble one or two of his "cavities" so much.
well one thing is for sure that Mr.Preet Bharara won't be able to visit his immediate relatives in India in the near future because of his a$$ licking attitude towards U.S.if i were the P.M. of India i would have thrown the entire extended family of that a$$hole in prison for the rest of their lives just for the fun of it.....

well one thing is for sure that Mr. Preet Bharara won't be able to visit his immediate relatives in India in the near future because of his a$$ licking attitude towards U.S.

He is an American, not an Indian. He isn't "a$$ licking". He is carrying out his prosecutorial responsibilities like the courageous and honored professional he is. He goes after criminals without fear or favor. You should wish that India had honest and hard-working prosecutors like him there in your country instead of belittling his rectitude.

Why would the US drop any changers. This woman is a common criminal and must be truted as such
well tell me one thing,how can you be so sure that Mr.Khobragade is a criminal because as of now she hasn't been convicted of any crime and afaik,a person can't be labelled as a convict just because someone has filed a complaint against him/her as per the U.S. Laws.plus we can't rule out the possibility that the maid is deliberately implicating Mrs.Khobragade due to some hideous reason.so according to the U.S. Law she won't be charged as a criminal unless the court find her guilty of the crime that she allegedly committed....

He is an American, not an Indian. He isn't "a$$ licking". He is carrying out his prosecutorial responsibilities like the courageous and honored professional he is. He goes after criminals without fear or favor. You should wish that India had honest and hard-working prosecutors like him there in your country instead of belittling his rectitude.
well then he won't get a visa issued by the Ministry of External Affairs because of his alleged "A$$licking" anytime in the near future.now about the bold part of your post,India has hundreds if not thousands of more capable and honest Public Prosecutors who are much more qualified and hardworking than Mr.Bharara.....

@Mike_Brando ^^ That is a good question.

I can only base on the good Indian commentators on Hindustaintimes said. After all these are your countrymen. Are you telling me that your countrymen were lying?

@Mike_Brando ^^ That is a good question.

I can only base on the good Indian commentators on Hindustaintimes said. After all these are your countrymen. Are you telling me that your countrymen were lying?
then i must say that you are mere speculating on the fact that she might have committed a crime knowingly or unknowingly just like those buffoons of the Hindustan Times......

Back
Top Bottom