What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

It's the chinese troll, who is steering this thread with threats of delta force ,usa invading India and war. If you havent noticed, we are just trolling him on that.

First of all, I'm not Chinese. And no one is talking about invading India. Stop making up things.

Chill out. US will never invade India. We'll just go in to rescue our diplomat if they are put in jail because of a hateful law in India.
You really are dumass :hitwall: define infringement of soverginity. Also termed as invasion

Well this is my last reply to you. So don't bother quoting me. And if do i really don't care. ;)

Like I wrote, caste has nothing to do with this case.

The consul has more wealth and/or connections than the maid; she has the Indian establishment behind her.

As for the maid absconding, you need to read the NY DA's statement. The consul allegedly made up a second contract which specifically violated US labor laws. The contract was illegal and thus null and void to start with. How can a maid break a contract that was null to begin with?

P.S. John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws | Page 12

Ms. Khobragade, as the Complaint charges, created a second contract that was not to be revealed to the U.S. government, that changed the amount to be paid to far below minimum wage, deleted the required language protecting the victim from other forms of exploitation and abuse, and also deleted language that stated that Ms. Khobragade agreed to “abide by all Federal, state, and local laws in the U.S.”

The deputy consulate think she a well connected will protect her *** in case her criminal act bounded to the prosecution of her in the full extent of the law allow.

TBH indian friends ? qasoor is lady ka bhi hai adha what you guys say abut it ?

You really are dumass :hitwall: define infringement of soverginity. Also termed as invasion

Well this is my last reply to you. So don't bother quoting me. And if do i really don't care. ;)

US military will use all mean necessary to free any US diplomat in harm way all wrongfully prosecuted after all the diplomacy front exhausted to free the US personal abroad.

I already stopped replying that troll who gives threats of invasion for a gay.

lol.. good night. you don't make sense any more.

Do you know how law suits work !!!
I can again write the same argument that some other poster write in reply to you yesterday.
And it too wont work
- was maid made forcibly sign agreement !!!
- she abscond the contract.
- she didn't have a regular passport. So instead of deporting her DA decide to bring her family in states ;)
- the is a lawsuit already going on in indian court. The contract was on indian soil so indian jurisdiction and maid is running away from it. So even if its crime or not in US its not their jurisdiction to begin with.

It doesn't matter if the contract was written and signed on Mars.

The Indian mission in NY agreed to abide by American labor laws, not Indian. Do you seriously think that the local driver for the Indian mission is covered by Indian laws and not American laws?

Therefore, any contract which violated American labor laws was null and void, and the Indian lawsuit is bogus. As for the alleged "blackmailing" by the maid, that remains to be proven.

Just wait for few more day and this will be over for diplomat.

I agree with this. The US will accommodate the Indian uproar somehow and the consul will escape the full force of the law.

Then what !!! Will DA harbour maid !!!! Or she would be send back to india where a contempt of court will be waiting for her.

The maid and her family will remain permanently in the US.

The deputy consulate think she a well connected will protect her *** in case her criminal act bounded to the prosecution of her in the full extent of the law allow.

I agree with the Indians that the US will find some way to dilute the charges and the consul will escape punishment.

The India-US relationship is too important (for the US) to let this matter affect it.

The maid and her family are now free, so that will be some consolation.

Do you know how law suits work !!!
I can again write the same argument that some other poster write in reply to you yesterday.
And it too wont work
- was maid made forcibly sign agreement !!!
- she abscond the contract.
- she didn't have a regular passport. So instead of deporting her DA decide to bring her family in states ;)
- the is a lawsuit already going on in indian court. The contract was on indian soil so indian jurisdiction and maid is running away from it. So even if its crime or not in US its not their jurisdiction to begin with.

Just wait for few more day and this will be over for diplomat. Then what !!! Will DA harbour maid !!!! Or she would be send back to india where a contempt of court will be waiting for her.

You seem hell bent on proving her innocense, let me just clarify a few facts for you...

Under Bush administration U.S passed a law stating that all employers must inform the employees of minimam wages in U.S and provide them that wages, the maid obviously was not informed.

We are not discussing the actions of a maid, who is just a citizen...i am highlighting the attitude of an official who is a representative of a nation.

Her family was brought to india because there was a threat to them.

US military will use all mean necessary to free any US diplomat in harm way all wrongfully prosecuted after all the diplomacy front exhausted to free the US personal abroad.

Agree. We will not allow our diplomat to be in harms way. At least when we have a strong leader. Under Obama, India might be able to get away with murdering Americans.

Bhsi, kasoor pura is lady ka hi hai, adha nahi.

nhi crissis main mujhy adha to clear lag raha hai . because she is indian its not mean we close eye on her fault . USA is bullying i agree but lady is the one who start this mess . i think after job done india bring her home and kick her from this high value job . choti si baat ka itna bara panga bana diya

Back
Top Bottom