What's new

Difference between India and North Korea, seeing from train from their capitals, is enourmous.

AViet

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
The first one is the view from train Pyongyang all the way to Dandong (China), taken around early 2020 (you can see the icy ground). The video was taken by a Russian tourist, I believe.

The second video is the train from Delhi, taken around 2 months ago. The difference is un-imaginable.

Thank to the Internet development, the world can see the plain facts about stark difference between "democracy" and so-called "dictatorship". Note that India was more developed than Korea when both got independence in around 1945 - 1950, and Korea experienced one of the most destructive war the world ever seen in modern time (almost flatten in 1953), possibly just after Vietnam anti-America war.

I am not voting for the Kim family regime. But what they have done to North Korea should be recognized.

I would love to see Vietnam, at least the North of Vietnam, to reach the current development level of Pyongyang, in 2050 (railway electrification, urban planning, urban transport etc.)

lmao ... if you give me unlimited internet freedom, I'd take Pyongyang 8 days in a week over a shithole like Delhi. You have to admit that the North Korean streets are so empty and not crowded.

But the thing is there is no unlimited internet freedom and you're bugged 24/7 (although that does happen to me whenever I visit relatives in India).

The first one is the view from train Pyongyang all the way to Dandong (China), taken around early 2020 (you can see the icy ground). The video was taken by a Russian tourist, I believe.

The second video is the train from Delhi, taken around 2 months ago. The difference is un-imaginable.

Thank to the Internet development, the world can see the plain facts about stark difference between "democracy" and so-called "dictatorship". Note that India was more developed than Korea when both got independence in around 1945 - 1950, and Korea experienced one of the most destructive war the world ever seen in modern time (almost flatten in 1953), possibly just after Vietnam anti-America war.

I am not voting for the Kim family regime. But what they have done to North Korea should be recognized.

I would love to see Vietnam, at least the North of Vietnam, to reach the current development level of Pyongyang, in 2050 (railway electrification, urban planning, urban transport etc.)
Modi's solution: just build a wall whenever Trump visits.

And not a single moron in india cares to hold politicians responsible for this, instead they are dancing and cheering with cowpiss coz modi said india is a supa powa now.

India may be bad but North Korea is an undisputed shithole. I'd rather live in Delhi.

Unless you have different definition of "shithole" and "paradise". The below is the real shithole, which is another product of Western style democracy. (Again, the Phillipines was much richer and more developed than North Korea at independence).

Video was made last year in Manila

Note: there are a lot of similar slums in the South of Vietnam when the North liberated it in 1975, but absolutely none in the North, although the North was much poorer.

Thank to the communist government, now majority of slums have been eradicated, but there are still hundred of thousand living in squalor conditions in the south of Vietnam.

And below is what I would call a semi-paradise. If it is called a propaganda, then it it anti-North Korea propaganda, because it was made by DW in probably 2019

Last edited:
Unless you have different definition of "shithole" and "paradise". The below is the real shithole, which is another product of Western style democracy. (Again, the Phillipines was much richer and more developed than North Korea at independence).

Video was made last year in Manila

Note: there are a lot of similar slums in the South of Vietnam when the North liberated it in 1975, but absolutely none in the North, although the North was much poorer.

Thank to the communist government, now majority of slums have been eradicated, but there are still hundred of thousand living in squalor conditions in the south of Vietnam.

And below is what I would call a semi-paradise. If it is called a propaganda, then it it anti-North Korea propaganda, because it was made by DW in probably 2019

Outside of heavily controlled visits to the capital with fake empty buildings, you also have to bow down to their leader (SHIRK), the rest of the country is very poor, and they torture your family for leaving if you manage to escape. Just because NK is in China's camp doesn't mean Pakistanis have to like them.

N Koreans who escape to S Korea are ironically better off in their country, because once in S Korea they either have redo their education so that they can get a job in the South if they are young or have no or low wage jobs and have to depend on government hand outs if the S Korean Government actually bothers with it.

Freedom means nothing if the N Koreans never experience it and can live as per normal.

Outside of heavily controlled visits to the capital with fake empty buildings, you also have to bow down to their leader (SHIRK), the rest of the country is very poor, and they torture your family for leaving if you manage to escape. Just because NK is in China's camp doesn't mean Pakistanis have to like them.
Look if you give me free internet and access in both countries, I'd choose Pyongyang in a heartbeat. Pyongyang, even if it is a showcase capital, is 100x better than the landfill that is Mumbai or New Delhi. Do you really want to live in a place where people defecate outside without any consequences? Simply put it, Pyongyang is hands down a better city than Mumbai or Delhi. The only problem is North Korea has zero freedom compared to India so that is why you choose to live there instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom