What's new

Did we get independence in 1971? Or is Bangladesh a colony of India?

Did we get independence in 1971? Or did we become a colony of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
django-jackson.jpg

They are not alone in history.

Now you should understand one thing here on PDF, the indians bad mouthing these clowns are not wrong. They do not think of BD as these assclowns do. It's important that you understand this.

Every nation has immature loud mouths, i don't take those opinions seriously.

In real life, I don't get to meet many Indians at all, but i do know many Pakistanis, some within my own family. So my opinions are not based on any personal bias.

i am amused by your "(my) type of mullah" comment. my type of 'mullah' does not even have intermediate orientation in Islami ain-kanun. it's not easy to become a mullah.

i was just quoting I. Gandhi about the 1000 years thing. frankly i don't think this secular-to-Hindu society that current India historically represents has been an enemy. because i know a little bit about the history of the subcontinent, i hugely support friendly relations especially between these three South Asian communities. but that cannot happen at the back of pressing issues that pits us against each. one of these issues is the Indian transgression into the Bangladesh-EP landmass since 1947. because of my interactions and travels, i would like to think such Indian policy is not a true reflection of Indian people. there simply are high-level political factors at play that have been for decades. these factors have stayed beyond comprehension of the ordinary Indian public and probably even most of the Indian ruling class. one of the devastations those factors have brought was turning East Pakistan upside down in 1971, which was NOT the same thing as a "separation" from West Pakistan - the "separation" even was not demanded by East Pakistanis

it's the truth. you know it. you keep writing too

Why the hell you are monkeying in this forum in unison with other Jamaati traitors? Go to a Maidan with a loud speaker in your hand and propagate all your pro-Pakistani propaganda. People will love to jump into your bandwagon.

In real life, I don't get to meet many Indians at all, but i do know many Pakistanis, some within my own family. So my opinions are not based on any personal bias.

Je baat ! :enjoy:

You make Valid points ^_^
Unfortunately on a Pakistani forum your views are too much to take:chilli:
@eastwatch is often in a similar pickle.
@BDforever manages to TeaROLL it:woot:

I'm fairly surprised that the other 2 nincompoops (barring the 2 already here) didn't barge in already!:whistle:

I know, I don't usually bother responding to people who aren't interested in opening their minds.. but sometimes their propaganda has to be exposed because outsiders to the forum would believe it.

You make Valid points ^_^
Unfortunately on a Pakistani forum your views are too much to take:chilli:
@eastwatch is often in a similar pickle.
@BDforever manages to TeaROLL it:woot:

I'm fairly surprised that the other 2 nincompoops (barring the 2 already here) didn't barge in already!:whistle:

Of course we should have better relationships with other Muslim and non-Muslim countries. Certainly, we should co-operate with Pakistan.

The point is that's exactly what we are doing. We trade with everyone, millions of our people work in Muslim and Non-Muslim countries and we receive investment from all over the world. Who does BD not co-operate with?

It's you who are finding faults where none exist. I have proven to you that the 'shackles' you imagine are propaganda - we should and we will trade and co-operate with India too as part of our outlook.
presence of Indian 'shackles' is a light of saying how Indian menace has gripped our country and society. we should more-than-trade with Pakistan. as for India, it is not up to us to cooperate with them. they will force to 'cooperate' with them when they need to. they have been doing this for a long time. and it shouldn't be surprising after what they did around 1971.

Islamophobic fundamentalists running high level affairs now in BD is also a big problem. they are making us lose friends. voting for Russia in World Expo is just one little 'namuna'. that you say trade with China is more robust than with India is also one of those things that makes those fundamentalists uncomfortable.

pak_to_the_rafters_20130323_woc315-1_300.jpg

<wet dream starts>

Mumbai and Kolkata are down. Fights in Gujarat, Karnataka. In Kashmir, Himachal and Punjab everyone ran away seeing mighty BD army. North east people ran into jungles seeing BDR. BD flag on the top of Red Fort Delhi. All missiles, tanks, submarines, carriers and aircrafts developed in Dhaka, Khulna, Comilla and Rajshahi are attacking India from all sides.

150000 strong martial race BD armed forces taking on 2 million Hindu army from Bharat.

</wet dream ends>

F5 --->>> Fatal system crash!!! :lol:

Do you even understand what you are saying?

In the above quote are you seriously saying that by giving up our sovereignty and joining 'United Pakistan', we will become more independent? do you see how stupid that is?

You accuse us of losing sovereignty to India ( without evidence) and at the same time brazenly call for us to give our sovereignty to Pakistan? It's seems you don't have a problem if we lose sovereignty, your just worried it's gone to the wrong master! After this please don't pretend to be a well wisher of BD.

And just because you keep ignoring the evidence doesn't mean it will go away. The facts I gave you prove that the OPs question itself is a farce. You have provided no evidence for anything but keep repeating the same gossip as fact - then dismiss any real evidence presented to you.

If we are India's slave why is its rival China our biggest trading partner? don't keep coming back with your repetitive, baseless opinions as fact. You are making grievous accusations against my country on a public forum, so bring evidence or retract your words please.

Trade partnership implicates dependency, not alliance. China, India and the US are themselves on the list of each other's largest trading partners.

Last edited:
Yes you did get independence in 1971, this is why we need to get BD visa to travel to BD and world recognizes BD as a country. Now coming to Indian strong hold on your society and economy, yes I believe it is only going to increase overtime. BD is trying to being in China to counterbalance India, but India is here to stay.

Yes you did get independence in 1971, this is why we need to get BD visa to travel to BD and world recognizes BD as a country. Now coming to Indian strong hold on your society and economy, yes I believe it is only going to increase overtime. BD is trying to being in China to counterbalance India, but India is here to stay.
a vassal state can also be recognized as a regular country. i don't think the people of the Bangladesh landmass ever wanted an "independence" to become the colony of a hostile country. you want to say Bangladeshi people were all willing to become Indian vassal?

Trade partnership implicates dependency, not alliance. China, India and the US are themselves on the list of each other's largest trading partners.

So we have greater dependence on China than India, which reinforces my original point that we are far from Indian hegemony.

I rigged the voting.Bangladeshis are fun to troll :D

i want a united punjab with pakistan.. which might not go well with indian punjabis.
but if we promote a united punjab as a country of its own…. then its whole different game…
Get a Naya Punjab and then we can discuss this matter.

Back
Top Bottom