What's new

Did we get independence in 1971? Or is Bangladesh a colony of India?

Did we get independence in 1971? Or did we become a colony of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@kalu_miah brother do you believe in Final War b/t us & them and what do you know about Saint Naimatullah shah wali??
Frankly speaking I do not beleive in Word Paintings like Secularism, Peace loving, Bilateral type of Self deceptive jokes

Brother Showgun, I was not familiar with Saint Naimatullah and his predictions, thanks for pointing them out:
Shah Nimatullah Wali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The predictions are in the following links. Many of the predictions came true, so it is not impossible that the ones still in the future will also come true.
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00litlinks/naim/txt_naim_prophecies_2011.pdf
Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): There Will Be A Decisive War Between Hindustan And Pakistan (Shah Nematullah Wali R.A.)
India-Pakistan Final Showdown and the Year 2027-8 | Terminal X
Predictions of Shah Naimatullah Wali (RA)

Brother Showgun, I was not familiar with Saint Naimatullah and his predictions, thanks for pointing them out:

The predictions are in the following links. Many of the predictions came true, so it is not impossible that the ones still in the future will also come true.
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00litlinks/naim/txt_naim_prophecies_2011.pdf
Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): There Will Be A Decisive War Between Hindustan And Pakistan (Shah Nematullah Wali R.A.)

I followed this link to come here :

Jealous of Indo-Japan China invites Nawaz

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

From one of the links :

Pakistan+Flag.jpg

OMG ! :o:

Last edited:
To the anti-independence Jamaatis Bangladesh will remain an eternal colony of our neighbor until, of course, it became a real colony of Pakistan again. No one asks on the ground the way these traitor Jamaatis ask this kind of silly question that we tme to time see in this Pakistan Defense Forum.

Sk. Mujib remained busy to persecute the communists from 1972 onward. Instead he should have hanged all these war criminals right in 1972. He did not do so and now these killers are after his fame and achievements.
if you downright reject the reasons a separate Muslim-majority map exists in the form of Bangladesh, then how do you call yourself pro-independence? are you pro-independence or pro-Indian domination?

you don't even need to be a supporter of current Pakistan, to be a supporter of an independent Bangladesh landmass that came into existence in 1947. since which it is supposed to represent the Muslims of not just East Bengal, of not just Bengal-Bihar-Orissa, but of the subcontinent.

being the part of a larger country doesn't necessarily mean this Bangladesh landmass was a colony of the rest of that country. this landmass was NOT a colony of Delhi during the Mughal and Pathan sultanats, for example.

you could have called East Pakistan a "colony" of West Pakistan, if WP had taken control of EP against EP's will. however, in 1947, WP and EP came into existence through a representation of the will of both these landmasses. during United Pakistan, West Pakistan was as much a "colony" of East Pakistan as East Pakistan was a "colony" of West Pakistan.

about the highlighted part, its unfortunate such ignorance is coming from a knowledgeable member like you. BD/EP was never a "colony" of PAK/WP. and BD's independence from India cannot be likened to any "colonization" from Pakistan. only if one is against BD's achieving any real self-determination from India can he liken it with such a bogus concept of "colonization"

would you have supported the separation of governance between East and West Pakistan without Indian intervention (both logistically and militarily), through which East Pakistan could retain its constitution and system it established since 1947?

None of them are BAL supporter I think. But its sad that defending BD, one will get BAL tag in this forum. Thats funny.

Somedays back Ershad invited BNP to join with him. If that thing happened, there was a chance of pure BD party, without AL and Jamaat (Taliban) influence @eastwatch
But I dont think BD's independence is at stake. Friendly India is a great asset for BD. The problems between us should be solved.

BTW there started a rice bucket challenge in BD.
i like the concept of "pure BD party" or a party that at least acknowledges the transgression from India, and doesn't brand anyone as its enemy who DOES NOT support the 1971 Indian annexation.

what similarity does JeI have with Taleban/Mujahideen of Afghanistan? in fact, BAL arguably is more similar to the Afghan Taleban/Mujahideen.

a friendly neighbour is definitely an asset for any country. however, a transgressing and imperialistic neighbour is definitely not.

if you downright reject the reasons a separate Muslim-majority map exists in the form of Bangladesh, then how do you call yourself pro-independence? are you pro-independence or pro-Indian domination?

you don't even need to be a supporter of current Pakistan, to be a supporter of an independent Bangladesh landmass that came into existence in 1947. since which it is supposed to represent the Muslims of not just East Bengal, of not just Bengal-Bihar-Orissa, but of the subcontinent.

being the part of a larger country doesn't necessarily mean this Bangladesh landmass was a colony of the rest of that country. this landmass was NOT a colony of Delhi during the Mughal and Pathan sultanats, for example.

you could have called East Pakistan a "colony" of West Pakistan, if WP had taken control of EP against EP's will. however, in 1947, WP and EP came into existence through a representation of the will of both these landmasses. during United Pakistan, West Pakistan was as much a "colony" of East Pakistan as East Pakistan was a "colony" of West Pakistan.

about the highlighted part, its unfortunate such ignorance is coming from a knowledgeable member like you. BD/EP was never a "colony" of PAK/WP. and BD's independence from India cannot be likened to any "colonization" from Pakistan. only if one is against BD's achieving any real self-determination from India can he liken it with such a bogus concept of "colonization"

would you have supported the separation of governance between East and West Pakistan without Indian intervention (both logistically and militarily), through which East Pakistan could retain its constitution and system it established since 1947?

Most of the top Mukti Bahini leaders such as Osmani, Zia as far as I know and definitely people like Co. Taher and Ziauddin were against Indian Army invasion, they wanted to achieve independence on their own effort, but India had a different plan, which is make Bangladesh a subservient colony and eliminate any anti-India leadership. As mentioned before to think that our 1000 year old enemy would suddenly become our friend was a mistake by our short-sighted leaders and we are still paying for that mistake.

idk if you were serious or it was rhetoric, or if you meant on this forum or real people i know who are BAL supporters. anyways i am 'nominating' (ice bucket challenge effect) these members to do the explaining :-)
@PersonasNonGrata @Mattrixx @extra terrestrial @monitor @BDforever

I am not an AL supporter. In fact i am closer to the leadership of BNP than you could dream of - so please don't try to box people according to your narrow world-view. And just because i don't want BD unbirthed like you, doesn't imply that i support Indian hegemony.

On topic: the OP's thread didn't deserve a response because the options he has provided are infantile and loaded with his prejudices.

Of course we got independence - what a foolish question. If we are not independent, how are all China, India and the USA our largest trade partners and investors? If you people had any brains, you would realise the simple truth behind this fact - and the ultimate truth about our success.

Crunch these stats with your minds if you can (if you can't, i'll tell you the meaning in the end):

BD top 5 import orgins:

China (29%), India (18%), Singapore (6.0%), Malaysia (5.4%), and South Korea (5.3%)
(in 2008 China stood at 15.8% and India at 15.7%)

BD top 5 export destinations:

United States (19%), Germany (15%), United Kingdom (10%), France (6.8%), and Spain (5.2%)

If we are India's slaves, why are we increasingly trading with its greatest rival? Please answer this.

China is investing billions into Bangladesh: the Padma bridge project, Sonadia sea port, Patuakhali power plant... Japan is investing $5.8bn into infrastructure. If we are an Indian puppet, why is China strengthening it's rival? Are you the only smart people in the world who have worked out the truth - or actually the dumbest?

The truth is this: we are successful because we are useful to everyone in the region. We are useful because we are diligent workers, we have a decent literacy rate and most importantly because we are are impartial. China favours us because we offer strategic advantage against India, India needs to look after us because we can become its weakness. We are happy not to take sides and trade with EVERYBODY, which is why our economy is doing so well.

Now what kind of fool would take unnecessary sides in foreign relations?

Another thing, each and every one of your Jamaati or closet Razakar friends needs to read this thread carefully and blacken their face in shame. Every person on this forum is defensive about their nation, people lie and argue to defend their country - then there are you pathetic excuses for Bangladeshi's who will volunteer to sell our nation to Pakistan? Who will find every way to prove the worst about their own country. You are the most perverse lot i have come across - thankfully real life Bangladeshi's are far more wise than you.

Now kindly stick your 'challenge' where the sun don't shine and try to speak truthfully next time you open your shameless unpatriotic mouths.

OEC: Bangladesh (BGD) Profile of Exports, Imports and Trade Partners

Bangladesh Trade, Exports and Imports | Economy Watch

Bangladesh woos China in snub to West - Features - Al Jazeera English

http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2014/06/12/china-steals-march-on-rivals-to-invest-in-bangladesh/

Last edited:

Lol! You buffoon. Now you will base your opinion on the future of BD and the region on the words of a pir? Why bother discussing then - you already know what's going to happen! :omghaha:

PS. i was shocked to read that you are Sylheti. Where is your pride man? You are from the land of Colonel Osmany but you never hesitate to undermine his war - or lick the boots of the old masters.

Last edited:

Your post is meaningless. Throw away your Pakistani color glasses, come down to the real BD wthout your Jamaat/Pakistan color glasses. You will see nothing of India here.

BD enemy is not India, but Jamaat. Its fundamentalists must be wiped out of our holy BD land. Given an opportunity it will take us back to a superstitious age 1400 years ago, when someone traveled to the Paradise on the back of a goat with two wings. But, in reality, even the light from the nearest star takes 50 months to reach this earth. Seems a goat is faster than light that travels about 300,000 km/second.

India is behind all the chaos in Bangladesh as they know a united and strong Bangladesh will threaten the existance of India.(Greater Bangladesh)

And Pakistan was merely trying to help the Bangladeshis by conducting a genocide, right ?

There are two Naimatullah Shah wali one Persian you described above, and other one I am talking about was from India

=================
--------------------------
Ni’matullah Wali is famous in India as a man of vision and a prefect
saint. He was born in the environs of Delhi, and his time (zamana) was
560 AH [1165 AD], as is known from the collection of his poems, where
these verses, famous in Hindustan, are found. They are published here
since they contain a description of the [expected] Mahdi. Written on
the 25th of Muharram, 1268
------------------------
“a Shah Ni’matullah Wali buried at Shivpur near Gwalior”
=========================

That link you established Proved Wonderful - Please follow one more Inside (Rockfeller foundation) from that link
Page 38 of that PDF (Rockfeller foundation)
http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

=========Mp3 (in Urdu) of Naimatullah Shah wali (Live Audio Streaming)
BrassTacks - Zaid Hamid's Private Security and threat analysis Think Tank

Better is download them as Mp3 then USB and listen them in your Car (while driving)

Why is Chinese president visiting Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka ... but not the most important and strategic country of the subcontinent Bangladesh ?

Bangladesh.

Why would any country colonise a liability?

Bhutan is an asset and likewise we have colonised it.

Who is "we" here.

The jamatis and razakaar traitors never belonged. They don't matter. They should be grateful they were not completely eliminated to the last after the great treason and bigotry and the BD patriots gave them another chance.

They are proving they didn't deserve it and that "kuttay ki punchh 12 saal ke baad bhi tedhi ki tedhi".

If they can't accept the reality and won't run off to their desert in time, there is only one fate that awaits these useless and friendless traitors.

Even Pakistan (where their real loyalties lie) rejected this treacherous lot.

Your post is meaningless. Throw away your Pakistani color glasses, come down to the real BD wthout your Jamaat/Pakistan color glasses. You will see nothing of India here.

BD enemy is not India, but Jamaat. Its fundamentalists must be wiped out of our holy BD land. Given an opportunity it will take us back to a superstitious age 1400 years ago, when someone traveled to the Paradise on the back of a goat with two wings. But, in reality, even the light from the nearest star takes 50 months to reach this earth. Seems a goat is faster than light that travels about 300,000 km/second.
does all a 1000 year old enemy (India) needs to become your friend is invade you?

if you cared about BD enough, and stopped seeing through the mounted eyeballs of the Indian annexation, you would understand knowing the real BD cannot be without its roots in United Pakistan. if you hate United Pakistan, you hate a sovereign Bangladesh. and you only support the Indian annexation.

i belong to this landmass called BD. if being not-pro-Indian is wearing JeI/Pakistan glasses, then to be a Bangladeshi one has to wear them.

more of the actual JeI and BNP people should engage BAL, pro-BAL and pro-India people in discussions about these fundamental matters. it's because it's important for BD's interests. also completely apolitical people (like myself) can stop being mistaken for being somehow affiliated to JeI-BNP.
BD enemy is not India, but Jamaat. Its fundamentalists must be wiped out of our holy BD land.
close to 70 years should have been enough time for absolutely everyone to detect the stench of Islamophobic fundamentalists who were against the very creation of East Pakistan in 1947 and whose religion borders on establishing a Muslim-free ethno-linguistic nationalist system. but still a significant amount of people fail to do so. and the Islamophobes have an interest to keep people illiterate.
Given an opportunity it will take us back to a superstitious age 1400 years ago, when someone traveled to the Paradise on the back of a goat with two wings. But, in reality, even the light from the nearest star takes 50 months to reach this earth. Seems a goat is faster than light that travels about 300,000 km/second.
seems like you have a lot to talk about. maybe you could take this out of the country watch forums at least
I am not an AL supporter. In fact i am closer to the leadership of BNP than you could dream of - so please don't try to box people according to your narrow world-view. And just because i don't want BD unbirthed like you, doesn't imply that i support Indian hegemony.

On topic: the OP's thread didn't deserve a response because the options he has provided are infantile and loaded with his prejudices.

Of course we got independence - what a foolish question. If we are not independent, how are all China, India and the USA our largest trade partners and investors? If you people had any brains, you would realise the simple truth behind this fact - and the ultimate truth about our success.

Crunch these stats with your minds if you can (if you can't, i'll tell you the meaning in the end):

BD top 5 import orgins:

China (29%), India (18%), Singapore (6.0%), Malaysia (5.4%), and South Korea (5.3%)
(in 2008 China stood at 15.8% and India at 15.7%)

BD top 5 export destinations:

United States (19%), Germany (15%), United Kingdom (10%), France (6.8%), and Spain (5.2%)

If we are India's slaves, why are we increasingly trading with its greatest rival? Please answer this.

China is investing billions into Bangladesh: the Padma bridge project, Sonadia sea port, Patuakhali power plant... Japan is investing $5.8bn into infrastructure. If we are an Indian puppet, why is China strengthening it's rival? Are you the only smart people in the world who have worked out the truth - or actually the dumbest?

The truth is this: we are successful because we are useful to everyone in the region. We are useful because we are diligent workers, we have a decent literacy rate and most importantly because we are are impartial. China favours us because we offer strategic advantage against India, India needs to look after us because we can become its weakness. We are happy not to take sides and trade with EVERYBODY, which is why our economy is doing so well.

Now what kind of fool would take unnecessary sides in foreign relations?
Another thing, each and every one of your Jamaati or closet Razakar friends needs to read this thread carefully and blacken their face in shame. Every person on this forum is defensive about their nation, people lie and argue to defend their country - then there are you pathetic excuses for Bangladeshi's who will volunteer to sell our nation to Pakistan? Who will find every way to prove the worst about their own country. You are the most perverse lot i have come across - thankfully real life Bangladeshi's are far more wise than you.

Now kindly stick your 'challenge' where the sun don't shine and try to speak truthfully next time you open your shameless unpatriotic mouths.
your imaginary "Jamaati or closet Razakar" enemies could have potentially even penned what you are citing. Bangladesh's progress happening to the people's wish is one thing. if something happens at the cost of that, and unfairly laying out a red carpet to Indian interests, there is a big problem.

you're citing numbers but it does little to address the issue from the opening post.

i don't support telling lie to defend your country. not surprisingly this form of nationalism is not sanctioned for a Muslim. for example i don't support a Pakistani person telling lie to defend the image of the PAK armed forces. and i don't support a pro-India Bangladeshi person telling lie to defend the image of Indian agents and Indian-backed atrocities around 1971 either.

nonetheless it baffles me how people like you find lying as a patriotic trait because by doing so, and by calling yourself a Bangladeshi too, you are presenting yourself as some of the most self-hating traitors the rest of the world has seen.

if East Pakistan's birth happened in 1947 because "it sold itself to Pakistan", then so be it

Last edited:
@khair_ctg just watch the shameless Indians and Indian agents here jumping up and down and pressing on with their bold faced "Big Lie" narrative. You are trying to reason with them, but it is of no use. People of Bangladesh will eventually decide what to do with these people in our land mass. If our people cannot take matters into their own hand and decide their own fate, they will remain slaves of India and Indian agents and there is nothing you or I will be able to do to change this.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom