What's new

Did we get independence in 1971? Or is Bangladesh a colony of India?

Did we get independence in 1971? Or did we become a colony of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the anti-independence Jamaatis Bangladesh will remain an eternal colony of our neighbor until, of course, it became a real colony of Pakistan again. No one asks on the ground the way these traitor Jamaatis ask this kind of silly question that we tme to time see in this Pakistan Defense Forum.

Sk. Mujib remained busy to persecute the communists from 1972 onward. Instead he should have hanged all these war criminals right in 1972. He did not do so and now these killers are after his fame and achievements.

Last edited:
@kalu_miah @Mattrixx @UKBengali @MBI Munshi
how about a united independent bangladesh which includes indian bengel part?
Plz guys stop talking about taking parts in india... I have seen this too many times.... I mean a lot times.
Its nly attract bashing. .. n ofc trolls:confused:
Bt I really appreciate Bangladesh development... work hard 4 ur country. .:)

We want united bengal from our heart. But its not possible.
Because to do that there are three ways.
Bangladeshi muslims have to convert in Hinduism. Or West bengal and other parts' Hindus have to convert in islam.
Or all have to convert in secularism. More of that they have to value their thousand years united history.
But none of these possible.

Now you see how the two nation theory has divided you bengali people in the name of religion. Secularism is the best way forward for your country and India.

@khair_ctg please refer all Awami Traitor League supporters to this thread, so they can explain to people of Bangladesh about how we can free Bangladesh from the colonial rule of India and then come back and boast about what we achieved in 1971. As Bhashani said we achieved half independence in 1971 and that remains true to this day. The real war of independence to remove traitor foreign agents from our midst is still ahead of us and once these are eliminated and thus colonial rule of India is ended, only then we can call Bangladesh a sovereign and independent state, not before that.
idk if you were serious or it was rhetoric, or if you meant on this forum or real people i know who are BAL supporters. anyways i am 'nominating' (ice bucket challenge effect) these members to do the explaining :-)
@PersonasNonGrata @Mattrixx @extra terrestrial @monitor @BDforever

Last edited:
idk if you were serious or it was rhetoric, or if you meant on this forum or real people i know who are BAL supporters. anyways i am 'nominating' (ice bucket challenge effect) these members to do the explaining :-)

None of them are BAL supporter I think. But its sad that defending BD, one will get BAL tag in this forum. Thats funny.

Somedays back Ershad invited BNP to join with him. If that thing happened, there was a chance of pure BD party, without AL and Jamaat (Taliban) influence @eastwatch
But I dont think BD's independence is at stake. Friendly India is a great asset for BD. The problems between us should be solved.

BTW there started a rice bucket challenge in BD.

Last edited:
I support you. Bangladesh and Pakistan should get closer. But you have to understand the feeling of BD people. There should be certain change of policy from your Gov. to do this job done.
what do you think about bangladesh become necular nation.. to defend its people from indian threat?

what do you think about bangladesh become necular nation.. to defend its people from indian threat?

Oh I first thought of secular. Ok "nuclear". I can understand your hints of joining nuclear pakistan as no country can achieve nuclear power any more.
We have no military threats from India so we dont need nuclear. But we need more political strength to overcome other kinds of aggression.

Here comes another suicide bomber with a brilliant idea...:confused:

Do u think India will sit idil while BD tryn to get the bomb

Oh I first thought of secular. Ok "nuclear". I can understand your hints of joining nuclear pakistan as no country can achieve nuclear power any more.
We have no military threats from India so we dont need nuclear. But we need more political strength to overcome other kinds of aggression.

Today's biggest weapon is economy. .. if u have money no body will bully u

creating bangla desh was one of the worst mistakes we have ever made.
No No.....All of BD Land belongs to you....and Simultaneously
All India belongs to BD ;)

[
quote="IbnTaymiyyah, post: 6090967, member: 152770"]Do Indian's have any dams or anything to flush the Benglalis away.
[/quote]
No, Observe other side of the Coin....my friend :lol:

Well, all in all, Bonglas....'it's your 'beef' with the Indians'! Like the saying goes; "As you sow, so shall you reap"!
No, they are Ardently working on AKHAND PAKISTAN AGENDA :taz:

The growing indian influence in our country is really threatening. In future I'm sure that india will attack bangladesh and will annex it. And sheikh hassina is making this a reality.
No Worry Friend - we use to say in our language a proverb " A knife fall over Watermelon or Watermelon on Knife - both have same results"
BD population outsmart India in 2100 - Inshallah :azn:

P.s -I'm an Indian sikh and millions of us sikhs love our country,we all have bright future ahead of us in our country.So stop spreading bullshivik about us that we want to join you and all your imaginary wet dreams.
You won't love KHALISTAN, I mean you hate them curse them all day long?? Is that true or i just perceive it wrong :)

Last edited:
Looking at what Russia is doing to Ukraine, what is the guarantee that India will not annex Chittagong, Khulna and Rangpur (to widen the Chicken neck) and then kick out Muslims from these areas?

Bangladesh must have nuclear protection in the long term, whether that is through our own nuclear technology or through an alliance with friendly nuclear powers, that remains to be seen.

Those Bangladeshi's that say a bold face lie like Bangladesh faces no military threat from India are obvious Indian agents.

I'm not an AL supporter! :rolleyes:

Bhashani's version of independence will be achieved only when we annex the North East and West Bengal! :cheesy:

Those "traitor foreign agents" are not limited to AL only! :coffee:

@kalu_miah brother do you believe in Final War b/t us & them and what do you know about Saint Naimatullah shah wali??
Frankly speaking I do not beleive in Word Paintings like Secularism, Peace loving, Bilateral type of Self deceptive jokes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom